How old are old souls?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Ianna Leane

Post by Ianna Leane » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:12 pm

spiritalk wrote:"What energies we send out come back to us, it's the balance of things.  The term, bad things happen to bad people falls into this category.  One may wonder, where is the "good" that people are suppose to get back.....well, the good is that the negative went back to original three times as bad; not riches, wealth, but the release of the negatives that individual brought into your life. "

I have to say this does not explain why 'bad' things happen to 'good' people.  Yes, we are a part of balance in nature - we are human nature after all.  The law does work suscinctly to each and every cause and effect.  It is shown at this time that there remains an imbalance in human nature.

I beg to differ to your suggestion.  People whom are envious or just down right ugly because of someones goodness will cause bad to happen to them out of spite.

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:36 pm

spiritalk wrote:"What energies we send out come back to us, it's the balance of things.  The term, bad things happen to bad people falls into this category.  One may wonder, where is the "good" that people are suppose to get back.....well, the good is that the negative went back to original three times as bad; not riches, wealth, but the release of the negatives that individual brought into your life. "

I have to say this does not explain why 'bad' things happen to 'good' people.  Yes, we are a part of balance in nature - we are human nature after all.  The law does work suscinctly to each and every cause and effect.  It is shown at this time that there remains an imbalance in human nature.
I have wrestled with the, "why do things happen?" for most of my life and nomatter how one looks at things, "It is shown at this time that there remains an imbalance in human nature.", keeps poping up as a heck of a good reason. :) Nothing else fits. And things seem to just calm down when ones human nature starts to come into balance. :)

love,

sunmystic

Return to “Psychic”