Number of past lives

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:47 pm

But J,  Not all babies are born equal, some may walk at 6 months some may crawl at 9 and never walk, some will talk at 1 year, sadly some never will. Inside the spiritual progression carries on, it is noticeable who is an old soul who is a young at heart, who is blank and who just 'knows'.  School - some learn easily as if they are just remembering or revising, others take years of dedicated study to learn to spell, some instinctively know how to feel others pain and make them feel better, others have to study for years at med school...  just a few ideas there...

Cassie :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:44 pm

But each and every one of those individuals is required to pass from the physical age of 1 on through to the end of their life - whenever that may be.  With those years comes growth and knowledge.  While some knowledge is within, they also do book learning for a reason.  That also teaches them to rationalize which comes with intellect and growth.

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:58 pm

spiritalk wrote:I have had spirit walk so closely my whole body was being used and abused.  One of the past life 'readings' I received said an indian princess.  I have personal meditation experience with my guides and helpers of that native quality.  

Just to clarify....reincarnation has never shown any progressive states.  We all begin again as a baby, all past life experiences all but forgotten.  Now if life is progressive (and I see it is) how is that progressive life to life?
:) Your point SpiritTalk is why I hate the concept of "reincarnation" :)

Hey SpiritTalk :) you do know that I am not a real person, that I am actually a spirit playing on the internet :) some of us can do that you know :)

Love you!

sunmystic

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:14 pm

While I know how much spirit manipulates that which is material, it would be tedious to get through to us that way, when the senses work so much better.  Try it, you will like it!

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:18 pm

spiritalk wrote:While I know how much spirit manipulates that which is material, it would be tedious to get through to us that way, when the senses work so much better.  Try it, you will like it!
You prefer riding a bicycle instead of driving a car. That is ok with me :)

love,

sunmystic

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:34 pm

Actually I see the written word as limited when my senses get the whole message.  Bike or car, we all move on!

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:51 pm

spiritalk wrote:Actually I see the written word as limited when my senses get the whole message.  Bike or car, we all move on!
A mind to mind contact with your clients with no spoken words "is" the best way to empart and share information.

love,

sunmystic

Return to “Psychic”