Psychic Abilities

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Celestial Beginnings

Post by Celestial Beginnings » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:59 pm

The old adage of "Do Something You Love, & You'll Never Work A Day In Your Life" applies I think...

I agree with spirit.  The interest for such things are out there... you just have to find your Passion.  Work from there....

Leslie Crenshaw,  C. Ht
Celestial Beginnings

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:11 pm

Celestial Beginnings wrote:The old adage of "Do Something You Love, & You'll Never Work A Day In Your Life" applies I think...

I agree with spirit.  The interest for such things are out there... you just have to find your Passion.  Work from there....

Leslie Crenshaw,  C. Ht
Celestial Beginnings
Most people do not want to be healed. So healing most people is tricky.

If you want to make money in the psychic healing of people, then take a class that certifies you as a teacher of those that want to be healers :) that is where the money is.

If you are actually a born healer, which you are :) , you do not need to study it. The people around you get healed :) and natural born healers do not charge for healings. But one does have to make a living :) A trained physical therapist fits is both worlds. Is all.

love,

sunmystic

Horser55

Post by Horser55 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:20 pm

I would love to be more aware of my empathetic / healing ability - do you have any techniques that could help me get a grasp on them?

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:21 pm

spiritalk wrote:When you start delving into the world of healing, you will find many modalities present themselves.  There are alternate healers doing a good business these days as more get disillusioned with mainstream medicine and its practitioners.  Research your own interests.
:) That was the old world. Mainstream medicine is coming around :) they just would like you to study their system also. The old "die hards" are passing on and the new folk can't get around that there are other things that work and are at play. And these new folks are significantly at play in the new world of medicine. :)

love,

sunmystic

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:25 pm

Horser55 wrote:I would love to be more aware of my empathetic / healing ability - do you have any techniques that could help me get a grasp on them?
Sure :) go to a concert and feel the crowd around you. It is a very educational experience should one wish to study things :)

love,

sunmystic

Horser55

Post by Horser55 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:02 pm

What about a movie? I'll give that a go. What exactly am I looking for / feeling for? Once I feel it - then what?

I'm sorry for so many questions, I really do not understand much of this : \ I am still doing my research!

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:13 am

Horser55 wrote:What about a movie? I'll give that a go. What exactly am I looking for / feeling for? Once I feel it - then what?

I'm sorry for so many questions, I really do not understand much of this : \ I am still doing my research!
Horser, you are funny :)

Ok, then just go to the "mall" and walk around people. If you see a really hot guy and he wakes things up :) then you are psychic :) and we can then, go from there :) to discuss things. Ok?

Sweetheart, you are a reluctant psychic :) which creates and interesting challenge.

love you,

sunmystic :)

Horser55

Post by Horser55 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:22 am

Ooooh an assignment to go to the mall - love it! :P

I probably am reluctant on a subconscious level, I was raised a strong christian, my family would flip their lids if they thought I was even LEARNING about this LOL

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:51 am

Going into a crowd in the mall or a concert with a lot of people can be a devastating experience for the newcomer.  Please be careful with Horser.

You might be as well to practice on your own for a while.  Around people you would be sensitive to all those energies with no knowledge of what to do with them and how.  

Meditation is the tool.  I would highly recommend you read some of the notes in the Mediumship Development for some sound practices with psychic/mediumship abilities before exposing yourself to a crowd that has such discordant energies.

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:43 pm

spiritalk wrote:Going into a crowd in the mall or a concert with a lot of people can be a devastating experience for the newcomer.  Please be careful with Horser.

You might be as well to practice on your own for a while.  Around people you would be sensitive to all those energies with no knowledge of what to do with them and how.  

Meditation is the tool.  I would highly recommend you read some of the notes in the Mediumship Development for some sound practices with psychic/mediumship abilities before exposing yourself to a crowd that has such discordant energies.
:)

love you!

sunmystic

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:50 pm

PS: Horser is a bit more durable :) than you give her credit for.

Oh and she is a bit more wiser than she is putting on :)

I like her :)

sunmystic

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:54 pm

Horser55 wrote:Ooooh an assignment to go to the mall - love it! :P

I probably am reluctant on a subconscious level, I was raised a strong christian, my family would flip their lids if they thought I was even LEARNING about this LOL
I am a strong Christian also (since I was five), which is why SpiritTalk and I disagree about a few things :) .

Love,

sunmystic

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:47 pm

What makes you think my family did not 'flip its lid' at some of this psychic stuff?  Few people that examine their own spirituality and include psychic/mediumship abilities find it an easy ride.  

The strength comes in their spirit to spirit connection with loving guidance and protection.  It is why I emphasize a spiritual component in psychic abilities.  Anyone can open and become aware.  Keeping it spiritual is the key to spirituality.

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:37 pm

Hi, peeps :)  Ditto on that remark of Horser55 being raised in a strong Christian (well, I'm Catholic but that's almost equally the same) yet intrigued by psychic and even the paranormal.  

Let me share that all of us have the ability or can develop that inborn ability.  Its just that are we ready for that ability or not.  If its the latter, its best not to tap into it as its not something that is easy for someone to handle and/or accept.  

And as spiritalk mentioned there are indeed various tools to use to explore your abilities.  Its best though that you find a good guru who will be able to guide you properly for as there are benefits there are also dangers involve when using or even exploring it.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:50 pm

I have often thought the catholics make such good psychics.  They have a built in mantra with their rituals like the rosary.  Any phrase repeated is a mantra and can take the mind to a more calm place.  It is good for meditation purposes.

Return to “Psychic”