Spirit guide?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:55 pm

johnswifey86 wrote:Thank you Sunmystic, I know you were apart of my post on how hard it was for me to meet a guide of mine. I was able to get a reading months ago at a Metaphysical fair and thought it would the perfect opportunity to get some insight into the situation. And it worked lol! I am so happy, it was definately something I always wondered about. I read yur post before this one on how God is your guide, I have to say that's awsome! I believe God is my biggest guide above all else. I'm definately with you on that!
JW for some reason I am drawn to you. Is like you are a beloved sister or something. and I have no idea why. But when you are happy I am happy that you are happy :)

the system that the fellow used to help you finde a spirit guide is an old Druid system that has been used sucessfully for several thousand years.

anyway you are loved!

sunmystic

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:13 pm

spiritalk wrote:God is the source for everyone.  Acknowledging it becomes the key to our own individual spirituality.  We pray to God to talk to God.  Our spirit guides are another realm of existence for all of us to connect with spirit.
The only other guide I have ever had was Lord Shiva because I wanted to be a yogi. But he is an immortal and not a spirit :)

So Spirit Talk what is your story on animal spirit guides? My first now ever spirit guide is a "panther" of the black coated variety. I am learning all kinds of exciting things :)

love,

sunmystic

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:48 pm

I like the native approach - animals as totems.  Animals tell us a lot about ourselves and we often reflect those qualities in our lives with others.

For spirit guides I like to stick to species.  I communicate best with human beings.

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:42 am

spiritalk wrote:I like the native approach - animals as totems.  Animals tell us a lot about ourselves and we often reflect those qualities in our lives with others.

For spirit guides I like to stick to species.  I communicate best with human beings.
Spirit Talk, I was wondering how you were going to handle this challenge.

I did not set out to explore a new reality :) ,actually it is all Ishtar's fault. but I can not explain this because her fault was done in private :) and it was not actually her fault. The Black Panther Cat folk have been wanting to talk to me for a while (I am one of them on my female side :) ). It is just that I had preconceived barriers set up and refused to lower those barriers.

Ok guys :) how can you have an expert mystic reality with no expert when it comes to animal spirit guides? Guys we have no mortal guide when it comes to God as a spirit guide (the Great Spirit/Holy Spirit) and we have no mortal guide when it comes to animal spirit guides. Spirit Talk is species specifict and of course God and animals are not of our species.

Is there anybody out there that has some knowledge and experience with "Animal Spirit" guides? Not just that you have read books. But actually have an animal "spirit guide" and have some time and grade with the "animal spirit" guide experience? Anybody :) ,if there is, are you willing to share your experience with us? We are interested!

love,

sunmystic

Ishtar

Animal Magick

Post by Ishtar » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:26 am

I take full responsibility… now I must just figure out what I did and then how I did it... and then do it again…LOL
:smt003

:smt007
Warm Blessings
Ishtar

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:09 pm

God is spirit!  We are spirit!  This is the image idea that has been lost.

Just as you would attune to the spirit within of the spirit guide - so attune with an animal spirit guide.  Animals have spirit as well - it is their inner energy level.  (Some say animals do not have souls - that is different).

Attunement with spirit is what communication is all about.

Return to “Psychic”