Pineal Gland Stimulation

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:01 pm

spiritalk wrote:
sunmystic wrote:
spiritalk wrote:All things of the spirit are simple.  It is only human beings that create and complicate all things.  

When you attune to your own spirituality through meditation, none of the things we so often discuss (aura, chakras, pineal, eyes, symbols, etc. etc.) tend to even matter.  Keep It Simple Spiritualist - KISS principle.

I realize this is a discussion board for these topics and we all want to learn and grow.  But when we sit down to meditation it is best to keep it simple and not get caught up in focusing on some of these topics.  Flow spirit flow.
Only focus on Spirit Talk's topics and words to be safe. The rest of Mystic Board is iffy :) ,is that what you are trying to say Spirit Talk? "Simple Spiritualist" is your personal religion and you are personally promoting it :) . "KISS principle" :) ?

sunmystic :)
Well, the other version of that KISS principles is...keep it simple stupid.  Which would you prefer?

Spiritualist is not a copyrighted word to Spiritualism (note small s or capital S).  So no I was not promoting Spiritualism (my religion) in the thread.  

Do I just play it safe?  I don't think there are too many people that question the status quo as myself.  So no, I don't play it safe.  

But then again, I do not go to a public board and suggest everyone get naked and experiment in some of the ways that have been suggested on this psychic forum.  Why not just teach what works without the added nonsense?

Too many people are leading the topics into areas where expertise is necessary before practice.  Perhaps that is a consideration as well?  Am I calling anyone reckless?
:)

love you,

sunmystic

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:12 pm

Anyway the picture does work and is actually quite harmless because it creates balance and is self grounding. I supose if a person likes being out of balance and not grounded then they might think the picture is not good :)

:smt006

love you,

sunmystic

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:32 pm

sabbath siren wrote:now, that was funny  :)
To answer your PM, with that picture you can now study how it works :) and why it is really what it is.

love,

sunmystic

Return to “Psychic”