"Black Panther Cat" magic...

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:06 pm

happyme wrote:Continue this enlightening debate on the "chi" and animal spirit medicine, spiritalk and sunmystic. I am learning a lot!
It is also turning out that the dragon in the Dao/Tao Chinese stuff is another version of animal magic/psychic stuff :) and has also to do with the energies that suround one's body. Their dragon is red :)

Other versions of the Black Cat system is the Black Jaguar and the Black Leopard. These two versions have alot of energy zip but less mass. And they carry more yellow life energy. The Black Panther Cat's life energy is more of a smoldering orange with abit of yellow in the upper center of it. Hot volcano lava comes to mind as a color. :)

It is also turning out the people that claim that the object is a body of light are wrong :) what they are seeing is the energy shell that advanced masters create around themselves. And this energy shell when controlled properly is a vehicle for traveling the vibrating oceans of Chi(qi) :)

Love,

sunmystic

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:22 pm

We are creative beings.  We do it all the time - even without conscious thought.  We are designing our lives all the time.  That is how the energies of life work through us.  Placing this 'magic' on it tends to take away from that simple, effective method that is in operation whether we know it or not.

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:23 am

spiritalk wrote:We are creative beings.  We do it all the time - even without conscious thought.  We are designing our lives all the time.  That is how the energies of life work through us.  Placing this 'magic' on it tends to take away from that simple, effective method that is in operation whether we know it or not.
Spirit Talk, your job is to "take away the magik." My job is to kindle it and help others to understand that it is real.

sunmystic

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:38 pm

As magic is either black or white (for definition) are we not perpetuating fears with keeping things magic instead of simple?

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:51 pm

PetraVanilla wrote:I feel like a cat a lot... same spirit AND ATTITUDE
Man, I have to add something interesting here... talked to my neighbor's brother last night and he has been experimenting with astral projection and stuff (that's stuff for another post but interestingly enough he often appears as a wolf or with one, he says, one of his guides)and has several spirit guides... if one tries and enters his mind there seem to be various levels of how deep you can go before the spirit guides block you. I told him I very much believe that that depends on his and my intention... how far he wants to keep me out and whether my intention is good or bad and whether his guides accept me... interestingly enough I got in further than anyone else before, even a previous wife of his and recognized one of the guides that no one b4 me had been able to find out...

His brother surprisingly recognized my lynx right off the hand,  while this guy saw a cheetah with me on one side and a tiger on the other lol I am surrounded by cats! lol Also, he recognized my female guardian spirit. He said I am very powerful, as are all my guides. I just need to learn much more and once again I am feeling things are culminating again to another evolution of spirit...

Blessings!
Last edited by PetraVanilla on Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:25 pm

Oh one more thing to add:

Happyme, the tiger indeed matches me according to the great site you mentioned (it is a white t..iger with blue eyes, I've been told...besides the fact that the tiger is my ascendant in the Chinese horoscope in addition to me being a dragon by birth...):

The Tiger

Tigers are magnificent animals that hold an air of independence and confidence. Solitary animals (I can be a bit of a loner sometimes),  males and females come together only during the mating season. The cubs stay with the mother into their second year partly because they are born blind. To compensate for this their inner sight is fully operational. This is symbolic for those with this medicine. Children born into this medicine are natural clairvoyants and prophets. Go figure now, my abilities are only increasing with each passing day it seems...

Mysticism and mythology surround this animal.  The Chinese believe that the tigers head often carries the Chinese "mark of wang," or king, on its forehead.  This is can be seen within the patterns of its fur.  One vertical line with three horizontal ones passing through it.  Because of this Tiger is one of the 12 signs of Chinese astrology.

Muscular, powerful and agile the tiger can travel great distances in search of food. The distance they cover depends on how much prey there is to eat.  The less prey the further their territory extends. Walking on their toes with the back part of the foot raised tigers stalk their prey or lie and wait and then spring unexpectedly on them. Tigers are nocturnal hunters and hold the teachings of focus, patience and surprise. Some people that know me unfortunately had to suffer hurt through those abilities of mine, because they would not stop mistreating me. When I am being hunted, I can turn around and start hunting a bit on my own... but don't be scared now, I am usually a very nice person lol

Tigers are also known for their healing properties.  Their body parts are sought for use in traditional Chinese medicine and exotic herbal remedies. Their orange gold coloring symbolizes vitality and regeneration. Those with this medicine heal quickly. My doctor told me that my body has an exceptional ability to heal itself quicker than normal in a human being, so fast as a matter of fact that I even build excessive scar tissue unless I take care of that little problem right away...

The tigers sight, smell and hearing is excellent.  They have round pupils and yellow irises, except for the blue eyes of the white tiger.  Due to a retinal adaptation that reflects light back to the retina, the night vision of the tiger is six times better than that of humans.  Tiger teaches us how to see into the world of the extraordinary. Hm that almost proves my ability to see beyond things, huh?

Those with this medicine have a strong sensitivity to touch and make excellent body workers. I am pretty good at giving massages I am being told... it comes naturally... and then there's my Reiki... Creating sacred space where others cannot enter, spending time alone in order to gather the energy required to move tirelessly throughout life is advantageous for those with this totem. When tiger appears get ready for adventure, challenge and change. The power, passion and vitality of tiger will activate the same components within yourself. Oh boy, ...

Love and light!
Last edited by PetraVanilla on Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:00 pm

spiritalk wrote:As magic is either black or white (for definition) are we not perpetuating fears with keeping things magic instead of simple?
Spirit Talk you have presented an interesting question :)

First of all magik is not black or white, magik just is. Color is just an artificial lable.

Second of all the word magik creates magik of it own in the minds of those that are interested in exploring things. The fear is only in the minds of those that are not interested in exploring things :) and those uninterested minds are the minds that perpetuate the fear. They kill the magik.

love,

sunmystic

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:35 pm

sunmystic wrote:
happyme wrote:Continue this enlightening debate on the "chi" and animal spirit medicine, spiritalk and sunmystic. I am learning a lot!
It is also turning out that the dragon in the Dao/Tao Chinese stuff is another version of animal magic/psychic stuff :) and has also to do with the energies that suround one's body. Their dragon is red :)

Other versions of the Black Cat system is the Black Jaguar and the Black Leopard. These two versions have alot of energy zip but less mass. And they carry more yellow life energy. The Black Panther Cat's life energy is more of a smoldering orange with abit of yellow in the upper center of it. Hot volcano lava comes to mind as a color. :)

It is also turning out the people that claim that the object is a body of light are wrong :) what they are seeing is the energy shell that advanced masters create around themselves. And this energy shell when controlled properly is a vehicle for traveling the vibrating oceans of Chi(qi) :)

Love,

sunmystic
What do you suggest our body is composed of, if not of energy? Light in my eyes is simply another manifestation of energy... and energy is created through vibration and in turn creates new vibration. When the energy of the body becomes one with the energy surrounding it, that's when energy travel is possible... am I wrong?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:40 pm

Black or White tends to denote of the light or not in magic circles.  That was the use at this point.  

When we see all things as natural, we have no need for that much magic in our lives.  Oh yes, it is fun to think something happens without natural causes, but in the end they are found.  Keeping it real may keep us grounded and balanced.  These are important aspects to attain.

Exploring now is a totally other topic.  Having adventure and seeking the unknown are good qualities we could all do with a little more of in day to day life.  

It is only in the making it magic that we are instilling fears - not in exploring what is in all things in life.

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:09 pm

PetraVanilla wrote:
sunmystic wrote:

Love,

sunmystic
What do you suggest our body is composed of, if not of energy? Light in my eyes is simply another manifestation of energy... and energy is created through vibration and in turn creates new vibration. When the energy of the body becomes one with the energy surrounding it, that's when energy travel is possible... am I wrong?
Petra I can not tell you that you are wrong because you are such a sweetheart. So ok :) you are half wrong :) Everything has both mass and movement. This mass in movement is measured as energy. Mass that is not moving has no energy. And everything in creation is moving or it leaves creation and leaves a black hole :) where it left.

If you get into nuclear physics abit you discover that the table that you  are sitting at is not there part of the time and that you are not there part of the time either. But because you and the table are there at the sametime :) you and the table can be you and a table :) . Figuring out where things go when they are not here is the major challenge in the world of todays physics. :)

Petra, so how are we doing so far?

love,

sunmystic

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:19 pm

spiritalk wrote:Black or White tends to denote of the light or not in magic circles.  That was the use at this point.  

When we see all things as natural, we have no need for that much magic in our lives.  Oh yes, it is fun to think something happens without natural causes, but in the end they are found.  Keeping it real may keep us grounded and balanced.  These are important aspects to attain.

Exploring now is a totally other topic.  Having adventure and seeking the unknown are good qualities we could all do with a little more of in day to day life.  

It is only in the making it magic that we are instilling fears - not in exploring what is in all things in life.
Ok :) You are totally missing my point :)

Spirit Talk when you share knowlege with others you just hammer things in there. You have no poetry and you are objecting to me attempting poetry. Oh well :)

love,

sunmystic

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:26 pm

hehehehe Sorry Sun.  In most circles I am considered the one that is 'airy fairy' (my word) in thinking.  You do ground me.

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:30 pm

spiritalk wrote:hehehehe Sorry Sun.  In most circles I am considered the one that is 'airy fairy' (my word) in thinking.  You do ground me.
You ground me also :) which I do appreciate. And I am actually a better person because you are willing to take the time to hammer things out with me :) .

You are loved!

sunmystic

happyme

Post by happyme » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:31 am

PetraVanilla and Sunmystic, you guys make some pretty hot cats. Much love!  :smt006

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:57 pm

happyme wrote:PetraVanilla and Sunmystic, you guys make some pretty hot cats. Much love!  :smt006
much love back Happy  :smt006 !

Return to “Psychic”