Spirit Guides

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Samson

Spirit Guides

Post by Samson » Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:28 am

I'm looking for someone to help me, I would like to find out what my Spirit Guildes names are, I talk to them using the pendulum quite a lot, if there is someone who can help, can you let me know what I have to do. Thank you

spiritalk

Mediums have guides

Post by spiritalk » Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:01 pm

Psychics are using their higher consciousness!  

Names are not all they are cracked up to be...we can become too attached to the one and not be ready to work with the energies of change that form our mediumship.  The first lesson of spirit is humility and the most sincere guides do not choose to be recognized.  They will not show their faces and they do not get caught up in their accomplishments of their earth life...after all this done and gone and it is time to move into the next adventure to accomplish.

When using a meditation technique to connect to your guide...open to the senses...and 'feel' the change of energies when the guide is ready and willing to work with you to form your demonstration.  It is a partnership of spirit.

spiritalk

Again, I answered....

Post by spiritalk » Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:51 pm

To add...there are no short cuts in life or in the work of spirit/psychic abilities.  Do your own homework and find out for yourself!

joylynne

Post by joylynne » Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:02 pm

spiritalk,

It is great to hear this from you.  I am currently involved with some people who say you have to see something, and get a name in regard to your spirit guide, but that is not happening to me.  I am at the beginning of my psychic awareness and development.  I do get feelings, sensations, and when I ask questions I just "know" the answer.  The responses have been accurate.  Thank you!!!!  don't feel as crazy

Sampson,

As very good place to start is meditation, and don't give up.  Many people have trouble just sitting still when they start!!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:40 pm

A good technique....when you have relaxed into your meditation and put a scene of peace up in your mind to concentrate upon (after all, that is what meditation is) place a specific symbol (a flower is nice) and expect and invite your spirit guide to take it and/or do something with it.  Be consistent in your symbol and maybe a little consistent with when you do your meditation.  They can come at time and place a lot easier than random approach...not knowing when you call upon them.

Raymond

Spirit Guides

Post by Raymond » Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:50 pm

Hello Samson,

There is a way to use the pendulum to find the names of your guides. I have done this myself.

Get a blank piece of paper and a pencil and then sit down with your pendulum and do whatever you do to get ready.

The first answer you need from the pendulum is will it help you get the first name of your main Spirit Guide. A yes answer would be helpful here!

Assuming yes, ask the pendulum if the name is six or more letters long. If yes, ask i it is 10 or more letters long. You get the idea here. Keep narrowing the number down until you have the exact number. When you have that put that many tick marks down on the paper as if you were playing Hang-Man.

Next, ask if the first letter is a vowel. If yes, ask if it is an A. If not, ask if it is a E. Continue until you get the correct vowel letter.

If the letter is not a vowel then you will have a little more work to do. Ask the pendulum if the letter is between B, C or D. If not then ask if it is between F, G, H or J. If not then ask for letters K, L, M or N. Keep doing this until you get a yes answer.

Now narrow down the letter using the letters you asked for such as K, L, M or N. when you get the first letter put it on the first tick mark and then begin again for the second letter.

It is a slow process but well worth the effort. If you have been using the pendulum for a while then it will probably go pretty fast for you. Sometimes though you will only get gibberish. If that happens you need to ground yourself and make sure that only Spirit's with your best interest at heart are talking to you through your Pendulum. It is much like a Ouija board and sometimes stray Spirits who know little about anything try to answer you.

Hope that will help you!
Raymond

Samson

Post by Samson » Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:50 pm

Thank You Raymond, Yes I have been using the Pendulum for a long time now but never thought of using it to find out my guides name, I will give it a try and I will let you know if it worked.

pranay

Post by pranay » Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:21 pm

samson can u tell me how can i talk to my spirit guides?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:13 pm

You do not need a name to communicate.  Sometimes if we have one, we can get so caught up in that name we may miss another guide trying to get through.

Communication in life is all about our 5 senses (sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch) and spirit communication is adding Intuition and I know (this comes from the heart, it neither sees nor hears, it just knows).  When we send a symbol (it can be something from nature...a flower, a waterfall, a mountain, etc. etc.) it connects us in attunement with a partnership of strength and love.  In this we can use all the usual...who, what, where, why, how...to define any response we feel our mind is recording.  Remember communication is 2-way (one way is a monologue) so be prepared to question all that you get.

God bless, J

FloridaLightWorker

Contacting Spirit Guides

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:46 pm

Samson and satanic-pranay,

Here is a link with some suggestions to help you contact your Spirit Guides.

http://www.crystalinks.com/spirit_guides.html

I hope this helps you both. . . Thanks Raymond! the pendulum is one method. . . explained here. Have fun!

Blessings! Linda
 :smt060

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:18 pm

Thank You Linda, I'm looking into it.

Kelcie

Re: Spirit Guides

Post by Kelcie » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:52 am

Samson wrote:I'm looking for someone to help me, I would like to find out what my Spirit Guildes names are, I talk to them using the pendulum quite a lot, if there is someone who can help, can you let me know what I have to do. Thank you
Hi Samson,

You could try asking them directly?

Kelcie

Samson

Post by Samson » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:26 am

You know Kelcie what you say is right, I could just come out and ask them, I've been getting some feelings that someone is talking to me, but I never can make out who it's from, I've said in the past that I talk to myself but this is different, this is much deeper then that and it's not me, I think in time I will find out.

joylynne

Post by joylynne » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:57 am

Just a quick follow-up...my spirit guides are active and accurate.
I meditate daily.  I have received a name from spirit, but I don't think it is all that important....
The main thing to me is trust...trust spirit and trust yourself.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:58 pm

Its about energy.  When we feel this energy change within we know we are in tune with spirit guides.  The name is not as important as the recognition that another being is present.

Return to “Psychic”