<<<HELP>>> reoccuring dream disturbing me awful

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Deborah

<<<HELP>>> reoccuring dream disturbing me awful

Post by Deborah » Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:47 pm

I keep dreaming I am putting my husband to rest ..

his funeral
the gun solute of the military
the uniforms
flowers
all of it.

just now saying it i get heart burn bad ..every time i dream it i get heart burn

his birthday is October 30, 1967

dayanera

Post by dayanera » Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:34 pm

Hi Deb...Death in a dream DOES NOT usually mean real death...It is usually putting an end to a problem .The way you explain here ..I would say you are really putting the finally touches to the end of the problem with the flowers and etc...IF it was to be a death dream which most people DO NOT have it would be explaining how it was going to happen and etc...So you can stop worry about losing your husband it isn't going to happen....

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:02 am

to dream of a partner's funeral usually means a profound shift in emotional stability. the heart burn is probably from stress you are going through. is there something that's making you emotional and stressed?

blackcat

Deborah

umm LIFE!

Post by Deborah » Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:21 pm

I am sorry I should of posted this ..he died of a heart attack in the dream.

and work / life/ school/ trying to keep my head above water - would that cause stress?
I work 12 &nbsp;hours at least per day / 20 hours at least of college per week/ house keeping/ errands/
hidden secrets - need I say more?

dayanera

Post by dayanera » Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:22 pm

Deb you are the only one who knows if you are stress or not every body has different stress levels...your life sounds normal to me...lol....but maybe it isn't for you...The heart attack part does not change the dream ..He is not going to die ...the only other way to look at it is ..If he die it would solve some of your problems in your mind and you really are not wishing that Your mind is just picking up small bites here and there and coming up with the dream....If it would make you feel better have him have a check up at the doctors and ask them to check his heart...If you are continuing to dream the dream ...Tell yourself before you go to sleep to NOT dream that dream..If you should &nbsp;as soon as it starts wake yourself up and say I do not want to dream that dream..Your mind will pick up on not continuing this if you tell it not too enough times...Be positive &nbsp;with what you say about not dreaming it...the mind will pick the positive....Do not give it a choice of any kind ..Just a straight DO NOT dream this then that is the only choice it has connected to this dream and will pick up to stop the dream.... &nbsp;:smt002 &nbsp;:smt002

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:43 pm

What we dwell upon in &nbsp;mind, we can manifest. &nbsp;It is time to release your dream, you are awake now! &nbsp;Death in a dream is not about death of the body in reality. &nbsp;Dreams are very symbolic. &nbsp;Take it as a sign to renew the relationship in all love and light. &nbsp;Then, you will be using its message to advantage!

yiannis

Dreams

Post by yiannis » Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:02 am

I disagree with the above, this is a very vivid dream, there is obviously some connection here, something is comming to an end. In my opinion, not your someones life, but more so, your current ability to enjoy life now.

moonlight6stars

Dieing doesn't always mean physical death

Post by moonlight6stars » Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:44 am

When you dream of someone you love dieing you are expressing the fear of losing them. Naturally we all have a fear of losing our loved ones. But the fact that he is dieing could simply mean that you have noticed a change in him or that some part of him is dead. Maybe he gave up a habit or maybe he isn't spending quality time with you. These are just some of the reasons that you could be having these dreams. But I really wouldn't worry about it because more likely then not, some part of your relationship has changed and you are feeling the loss of it.. Just food for thought. &nbsp;;)

Return to “Psychic”