Can anyone predict gender of my baby

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

nusrat

Can anyone predict gender of my baby

Post by nusrat » Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:18 pm

Hi there,

I am pregnant and want to know the gender of my baby. I do not want to post my name  and date of birth, but if any one can do this for me, I can send you my info in e-mail. I am very desperate please to know. Thanks[/list][/code]

jenchocaholic

predicting the sex of an unborn child

Post by jenchocaholic » Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:19 pm

Hi,

I have found this very successful. Pendulum. Can use wedder, rock, rods... whatever. test the sexes prior by asking a simple question like show me a girl.... do keep in mind that a child technically changes sex whilst in the womb. So ask after 3 months, or ask what you will have.

Jen

mysticangel

Post by mysticangel » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:10 am

Pondering on your question, you have a girl.  You have more of a round stomach than a pointed one.  I'm wanting to say you are approximately 6 or 7 months along.  I just came upon my gifts and still trying to test my skills.  I'm usually pretty accurate, but sometimes do error.  Please let me know whether I am correct when assessing the other information about your pregnancy.  I'm always curious to know if I'm correct or not.

CeilteachBanDia

Many ways to find out if it is boy or girl

Post by CeilteachBanDia » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:14 am

There are many ways to find out if it is girl or boy.
Generally if you carry high and have a pointier shape to your belly, it is a girl. If you are carrieing low and have a rounder shape to your belly it is a boy.
Using the pendulum or dousing method you must first be sure that your tool is free of others vibrations before using it on another or yourself or it will not be as reliable. You may do this using a variety of ways, ie: cool running water, incense smoke, etc. You must also be sure to program your chosen tool to your personal preferences, ie: clockwise means yes or boy etc and counter-clockwise means no or girl etc. (for a pendulum). You do this by repetitious guiding the motion with your tool while concentrating on your desired meaning, and only when you are programing it... This is only necessary when it is a never-used-by-you-before tool. Please note that you should always be sure to program your tool with an uncertain reply as well as the yes and no's. When the Tool remains still universally means uncertain.
You then pose your query and the tool will move of its own accord. I have used the one card Tarot method with my sister... I ask the tarot what the gender is and whichever gender is in the picture, the greater number of a gender in instances where more than 2 are present, and in cases where the card shows just one of each gender it is undecided. My sister has had 6 children. I guessed right on four, one was undecided, and the one that was wrong, was wrong for her but because my concentration was clouded on her question for the same of me, it was correct for my unborn childs gender. It also saved me alot of money on the nursery... I thought it was going to be a girl- would've bet on it... But the cards said it was a boy, my sister ended up having a girl. I knew then it was meant for me and it turned out it was.
As evidence changes so too must your theory.

askhokhar

Post by askhokhar » Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:35 am

I cant help smiling. I recall the time when my first child was expected. Many people made predictions by looking at the way my wife walked and other similar things. Everyone said it was a boy... but it turned out to be a girl. As it turned out, we had bought all the clothes for the baby in blue and our daughter had to wear blue dresses for several months.

:)

2curious

Post by 2curious » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:13 pm

I was also wondering if anyone out there would be able to predict the gender of my unborn child. I am so curious to know what this baby is but my husband opted not to find out so I am going with him on this one and it's driving me nuts!! I am new to this board so I am not quite sure about some of the terminology, so if you have a prediction please put it in the most simple terms possible TIA :)

efishy

Post by efishy » Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:53 am

The  decision in the  end is a healthy  baby  girl. :smt006 Ellie
Don't ask if its real, just ask if its useful.

efishy

nusrat

Post by efishy » Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:57 am

The  decision in the  end is a healthy  baby  girl.  Ellie    that  was  for nusrat.....

2curious, your  gonna have a boy, and will prolly have  some slight  trouble, now that  may mean you may just have some sweeling or what not,  but your  gonna have  a healthy  baby  boy.
Don't ask if its real, just ask if its useful.

nehakad

Post by nehakad » Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:55 am

there is a general observation if u are having a dark black line in the centre of your abdomen ,parallel to your spine ,more than 90% of time it is a baby boy. if ur skin is clear or faint line it is girl.

Psychic Chef

Girls

Post by Psychic Chef » Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:00 am

Hi You are both having girls
Cheers Pete

*blessed*r*we*

baby gender

Post by *blessed*r*we* » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:18 am

:)  :) Another one here that would appreciate a "glimpse" of a little life to be .... Any thoughts on whether a gorgeous little babe due in November will be a darling Pink or adorable Blue ..

Greatly appreciated for the time taken for any replies ...

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:52 pm

I got a pink blanket.
God bless, J

*blessed*r*we*

Post by *blessed*r*we* » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:50 am

Thank you for taking the time to respond :)

M xox

manusings

Post by manusings » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:36 pm

I am pregnant and want to know the gender of my baby.send reply to my email. please iam very eager as its my first child

3xcharm

Post by 3xcharm » Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:30 am

Hi everyone, what a great site.  I just found it, and love all the available information.
I am 14 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child, can anyone tell the gender? I really appreciate it.

Return to “Psychic”