I always have psychic question! This is the first of many!!

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

crown

I always have psychic question! This is the first of many!!

Post by crown » Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:29 am

:smt007
I'm so excited to be here! I live a life of being very psychic~but, have no one to share my experiences with..............I'm involved in a meditation group(that helps) but, otherwise not much support in the bible belt that live in (small town).

1st Q!
I recently received many visions about criminal cases, kidnapping, murder etc. If I see it on the news I will be living with for a long time. the info. streams through until everything that I could get is completed. Needless to say that was not what I had envisioned for myself! It can be very difficult to see the crimes taking place, get names, locations etc. What does a lady from small town bible belt do with this information?

I have documented that visions has best I could and past on first impressions with my husband as soon as I get them. (refrain from finding out about the case, since I don't want to influence the info.) the cases have been extremely accurate. There have been three so far:

1st case: cult case envolving young children (to horrific to describe here) I cried daily after getting the visions. I received several pieces of info important to the case, later validated.

2nd case: Lady from Alabama (Holloway) I received info.(vision of two dark skin guys from the island) and 2 later (before it came available to the public) that a man light skin-name started with "J" jordan or something similiar. I also saw where she was taken, a cement buillding (where walls and floor cement) this is where they bundled her up and it looked like some clothing was thrown aside in the sam building. I have other pieces that I'm not sure what they mmean.

Sorry so long! #1Q~ what should I do with the information?
#2Q~Should I pursue this, or block it out.
#3Q~ am I doing something wrong to be picking up such sad info.?
#4Q~ I can only access in the early morning right before I get out of bed (i'm awake. I meditate using deep med tape by brain sync. Should I try another tape?

Thanks so much for hearing my story, it is wonderful knowing you are here, and that we are for each other.
****any books that I should read?
crown
Live your passion. Relinquish the need for approval. ~*Believe in yourself~you're entitled to dress, walk, and talk any way you choose.

crown

continue of case #3

Post by crown » Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:35 am

OOPPS!
I forgot the case a bout the boys found in the car, a couple of days before they were found I received a vision of the boys standing at the back of a car (in shadow ) there bodies seemed to be melded into the trunk (since they were clearly standing at the back of the car.) I knew that the placement of the shadows was important, and that the back of car was also important---but, didn't but it together until they found them in the trunck of the car.

Light,
crown
Live your passion. Relinquish the need for approval. ~*Believe in yourself~you're entitled to dress, walk, and talk any way you choose.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:22 am

Hey Croen,

Firstly, welcome to the sun sun signs forum.

i believe you should continue mainly becuase as i have hear it said so many times here that ... whatever happens for a good reason. blocking out thngs makes difficult for yourself. let it flow... ride the waves... maybe something will come of it...

i am noone with powers but thats just what i think

Abhishek

FloridaLightWorker

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:00 pm

Crown, welcome to the Sun Signs forum!

It sounds like you have a gift, Crown. Keep open to receive whatever information comes through to you. I understand what you are saying about, why me? with this ESP info? from investigations from the newspapers. . . I did not ask for it! Maybe it is your angels preparing you for other kinds of information to come through you. This is a training exercize. . .

My first teacher, Violet and one of her students Dorothy were very psychically sensitive and would call their township detectives on the police force when they were picking up information on missing persons or homicides in the news. They would volunteer information. In a short time, the police would call them to see what they could pick up to add to their investigation.

The two of them were actually hired by the police department to help them with investigations for a few years. It was not their cup of tea, so they left the department. And had a great time!

If this continues for you, and you are really strong in what you are receiving, then maybe call the police in the town who's invesigating and offer your impressions and see what happens. All we can do is our best.

Peace! :smt051
Your Future is the 'reincarnation' of Your Thoughts. . .
Linda

Raven

Post by Raven » Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:22 pm

If as you say you are acurate on these things you may wish to contact your local police department and let them know. Maybe you can stop some of the things that are happening. I know its tough in a bible belt but you will find away, we all do.

Return to “Psychic”