Who Reads Here?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Deborah

Who Reads Here?

Post by Deborah » Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:51 am

I have noticed on here so many request for readings...
nobody replying them ..
Maybe the readings need to be more specific on what everyone is looking for ..............and if someone reads / picks up on somoene ..please help out ... I thought i was over the over welmed feeling and looking at this list omg .............i feel faint!
Where are all the readers ??????????????????

Maybe we need to post what gifts we have I dont know ..but this is wild ..and noone is replying these people who are asking for help..

If someone is trying to reach me please be patient ...and if i dont reply you ..then please send me a private message ..lol even if it is once a week...be specific on what you are looking for ...

piscbelieve

same on other sites

Post by piscbelieve » Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:35 pm

Hello, just wanted to say that there is this other site called mysticalwonders.org and its the same way there, too. A lot of people ask for readings and they don't get a response. There are so many!
My husband dislocated his wrist months ago and he couldn't work so we were scared about money. So I posted a reading request on the site and no one ever responded until after the situation had cleared. And it was just someone who was a member who wasn't psychic they just gave some encouraging words and financial tips.
So heres my take on it. Life isn't easy. We need to figure things out for ourselves sometimes. I would love a reading right now, but I'm not going to ask for one b/c I will just figure it out for myself. The whole thing with us not having money back then worked out. I just had to be patient. I feel like I've gotten so many readings from psychics and other healing type sessions that I take it too literally sometimes. Don't get me wrong I love getting them done, but I don't want to over abuse it. Because we have free will I think there are a million differnt options we could take. So fifty percent of the time they were right and fifty percent of the time what they said never happened. So maybe the people that really desperately need help, for example that person whose father is missing or the dog that got stolen, I think that the other general questions get pushed aside b/c they other ones are so urgent. Just my take on things. Lacey
"I'm everyone. I feel used. I'm everyone. Paint it black& white & easy. Call on me, spin, spin sugar, twist for me, spin spin sugar"

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:35 pm

Lacey I agree with you ...

I just wrote a letter to another person on here... I told her this ..i feel so many people are looking for someone to pick out a spouce for them what man / woman to be with...how to get the money they need... what job to choose... basically somene to answer the questions they are afraid to take the risk...I myself am guilty of this ...

1st believe in yourself!

2nd I feel some on here are mistakingly asking for a reading when they need to ask for a healer!

3rd I wish I knew all the answers BUT I do not! I am human like eveyrone else ..yes sometimes things come to me ..and sometimes I pick up ... Alot of ppl on here are saying i am very accurate...
I havent been reading because I dont feel i can give 100% of myself to it.

I do use cards to read...i dont use the words litterally from a book or memrorize what they say ..most of the times i get a feeling through the pictures and the words come to me... sometimes i get visions ..and this use to scare the heck out of me

I think if someone reads they need to have a clear head first..through meditation or some other form of relaxation...reading one after another ..how do ppl do that? I feel the other person still fora long time.

Maybe you have not had a good reading becuase somene did online in chat doing more than one at a time..maybe they were phonies ..i do not know ...anyway dont be discouraged ...

Thanks
Deborah

piscbelieve

good ones, bad ones

Post by piscbelieve » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:07 pm

Oh, yes, Deborah, I have had good readings and bad ones. For the most part I got a little something out of each one. I just don't want to reley on it whenever I don't know the answer to something. I could really use a reading now to be honest with you. I have this weird wind sound in my ear as if I have water in it. I do go swimming, but the sound has been there for a few weeks and I think I'd get swimmer's ear by now. I grind my jaw a lot and I hope its not related to that. If you get any feelings as to what this may be I could use the help. I can't afford a doctor right now so I would have to treat it homeopathically. Which I like better anyways. Its more of an irritant than painful. In fact it doesn't hurt at all. Well if you can read anything into it let me know. Thanks, Lacey
"I'm everyone. I feel used. I'm everyone. Paint it black& white & easy. Call on me, spin, spin sugar, twist for me, spin spin sugar"

Raven

Post by Raven » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:05 am

Alot of people search for answers for their problems because they are lost in the confusion or dispair and can't see the answers for themselves. I have been doing readings as I can but most don't even respond so it makes it difficult to do others. At the moment I don't have my own computer so it is difficult for me to do readings. I try and check the site as often as I can from other computers though.

Blessings and Love
Raven

piscbelieve

ear wind gone

Post by piscbelieve » Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:05 pm

Raven, that is good that you try and help people when you can. Keep up the good work!
Deborah, the funny wind sound went away after I stuck a Q-tip in and gently twirled it around. Sometimes it does disappear and come back, but for now its gone. Lacey

piscbelieve

on again off again

Post by piscbelieve » Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:47 am

Ahhh, shucks! My werid ear noise came back yesterday but disappeared today. really annoying! :smt017 Lacey

Raven

Post by Raven » Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:11 am

Lacey, try putting half an onion or half a potatoe to your ear, hold it there for a few minutes. How long really depends on you. It will draw anything that is in your ear out. Sounds like you have a bit on an inner ear infection starting and lingering.

piscbelieve

I'll try it

Post by piscbelieve » Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:15 pm

Thanks, Raven. I'll try it. It sort of comes and goes. It sounds like there are cobwebs in there sometimes! I go grocery shopping tomarrow so I'll get some. Thanks again. I'll let you know if it works. Lacey

piscbelieve

cat hair

Post by piscbelieve » Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:49 pm

I think it was actually a darn cat hair! My cat is very hairy and we cuddle a lot. I stuck another Q-tip and twisted slowly and a cat hair was on the end. I haven't had the noise in a week. Hee-hee Lacey

Catwoman148

I have done some

Post by Catwoman148 » Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:48 am

I have done some readings here because it helps get the focus off of my own problems, and I need the practice. So I have been doing them when I get a chance, and would be glad to do them when I pick up on something.
Love, Catwoman

Return to “Psychic”