Opening the third eye...

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Aviendra

Opening the third eye...

Post by Aviendra » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:04 pm

Hello everyone...hugs to all :)

Was wondering if anyone can help me with this subject...opening the third eye. Is there anyone out there who has been through it?
I seem to be...or at least, I think I am just teetering on the edge...there are many things happening in my life at the moment that seem to point to that...i think  :smt017

I'm going through my transition period...my dreams are getting more vivid and more frequent (or rather, I'm 'remembering' them more frequently), I have met some very interesting individuals and their roles are to open my eyes and believe me...oh, they are open...heh. Basically, my life is kinda filled with a sense of urgency...my job will be changing, I myself am changing...my 'gifts' are increasing......do you see what I mean?

Was wondering if anyone can shed light on all....this. Is there a revelation I need to go through to obtain my third eye? Am I not doing something I should be? I am so very restless lately! I can't seem to focus and things that excited me in the past, only bore me now and I find myself pacing up and down my house...you could almost say...going insane!

Are my feelings right about this? Am I close to something.....?
Thanks for spending the time to read this :)

May the Light shine on you all

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:15 am

I found that many different things enabled me to open my third eye more.

Reiki attunements opened my third eye so much so that after my second attunement I actually felt bruised on the area.  Very strange.  Reading and finding one you connect with spiritually helps you open it.  I feel though that if it is not ready to open it wont open so timing and patience is what would resonate with me at the moment.  I didnt use reiki to open my third eye I had always hoped to devlop this area but found myself on different paths first and then after realised unbeknown to me that following these different paths opened my third eye more.  
A Lemurian crystal opened it way too much earlier this year.  I had to ground myself for weeks after and still dont work with the lemurian just yet.

Follow your intuition learn and discover what lands in front of you.  If you think of something like a course or find yourself signing up for one and it feels right or you feel excited then follow this.  Leaving home with the intent to open your third eye or 'see' more will infact block it.  Let it flow, let it evolve and softly guide it as it comes.  Broaden your visual stimuli and knwodlege and fate will take its course.

Everyone develops differently and what works for one doesnt for another.  It sounds like your on the right path, first you need to discover you...

Goodluck

Sin City Girl

Post by Sin City Girl » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:27 am

Great advice Flight.  This is a really interesting topic, and am very curious so what others have to say....

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:59 pm

While the psychic path and the spiritual path are 2 distinct journeys, they can and do mesh in the affects of the awareness and opening of abilities.  We do not need to make a concentrated effort on any ONE aspect.

The third eye is a paranormal representation of the location of energies of the psychic.  Behind it is the pineal gland  that is considered the psychic energy source.

As you do exercises in attunement for psychic unfoldment, all aspects will begin to work together in the psychic abilities.  No one place or source needs to be emphasized.  Using the chakras, all are opened...no one is ever focused more as they work best when on a flow...one to the other.

Return to “Psychic”