flashes of light

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rasika

flashes of light

Post by rasika » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:35 am

Hello,
I am going to share an interesting experience which I am having for last 6 years. I see tiny flashes of light appearing once or twice in a day in front of me and diasppaear within few seconds. I thought it to be a paranormal Occurence. But also consulted a physician to rule out any possibility of eye disease or defect in vision. The eye surgeon found no defect in my eyes, retina and found a perfect 6/6 vision.

Any comments, suggestions...

Rasika

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:10 am

These tiny flashes of light are experienced by a great number of people  
in my experience when somebody has opened up i see them a lot these i have put down to been there  guides ( these are the tiny ones) the larger ones spirit in visitatioin wanting to be noticed or to let you know there around  the coloured small flashes peoples thoughts that flash through there minds
these are my observations of when they have appeared
other people may of observed differently --i would like to know other peoples experiences of these to add to my own
i  hope this helps in some way

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:49 am

There is some thought that the ringing in the ears  and light specks in the vision our signs that Angels/Guides are with us.  When these happen to me I will go quiet and reflect to see if anything pops up.  As yet I have not had any other experience with them other than hearing and seeing these things.

Psychic Chef

flash

Post by Psychic Chef » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:26 am

Hi
Its perfectly normal to have this happen.
my soul mate and i get it all the time, its just guides passing by.
Some people see dark shapes, some people see lights, some just feel a presence.

Cheers Pete

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:40 pm

When manifestation of spirit is happening between earth and spirit realms, it is an effort to make all things right for it to happen.  Spirit is light, so one of the things they can manifest with ease is light specks that we can see in the material condition.  The more we practice our methods and techniques, the less the flashes and the more the manifestation in full.

Gem

Re: flashes of light

Post by Gem » Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:59 pm

rasika wrote:Hello,
I am going to share an interesting experience which I am having for last 6 years. I see tiny flashes of light appearing once or twice in a day in front of me and diasppaear within few seconds. I thought it to be a paranormal Occurence. But also consulted a physician to rule out any possibility of eye disease or defect in vision. The eye surgeon found no defect in my eyes, retina and found a perfect 6/6 vision.

Any comments, suggestions...

Rasika
Rasika how are you getting on?

I see flashes and sparks and shadows too, and I am quite used to them now, just wondered if you had any updates for us?

cdo

Post by cdo » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:06 pm

Well i have flashes of light with my eyes open and also hear noises at times but i am 63 and do have poor hearing and what was described to me by an eye doctor as " floaters " . That doesn't however explain the voices i hear or the lights i experience while in an elevated state of consciousnsess . So , perhaps it could be an indication of either or both . : - )

CDO

Tanylisa

Post by Tanylisa » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:00 pm

Just the other night I saw sparkles and star like twinkles in the corner of my room after being awoken by I don't know what. I've heard others say they saw similar, so maybe it's our guides, I had a peaceful feeling when this happened the other night :)

rasika

Updates on flashes and tiny specks of light

Post by rasika » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:55 pm

In continuation of above views on light particles which all of you have shared in this forum, there is another interesting aspect of it which I experience frequently and found peculiar is that whenever I stand in open in a moonless night or even in moonlight a sudden lightening type glow appear in the sky away from the side where I am looking upon ao that I immediately turn my attention towards the glow in the sky but then the glow is not there, it's only blank dark sky. I happens several times within 10 minutes of my standing on my rooftop. To me it seems some nonphysical entitities wish to draw my attention on something subtle. It might be a case of ESP.

Couls anyone guide on this and share his/her views on it.
regards
rasika

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:48 pm

Spirit is light.  Before an entity can even manifest, they can be seen as light.

hughmungas

Re: Updates on flashes and tiny specks of light

Post by hughmungas » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:40 am

rasika wrote:In continuation of above views on light particles which all of you have shared in this forum, there is another interesting aspect of it which I experience frequently and found peculiar is that whenever I stand in open in a moonless night or even in moonlight a sudden lightening type glow appear in the sky away from the side where I am looking upon ao that I immediately turn my attention towards the glow in the sky but then the glow is not there, it's only blank dark sky. I happens several times within 10 minutes of my standing on my rooftop. To me it seems some nonphysical entitities wish to draw my attention on something subtle. It might be a case of ESP.

Couls anyone guide on this and share his/her views on it.
regards
rasika
rasika,
your eyes have two types of photorecepters, rods and cones. The cones are pretty much a t the center and are good for color but not very good for night vision.  The rods are on the edges and are better for black and white and work better at night.  

It sounds like the starlight that is not really visible from the cone vision is being picked up by your rods making you see a glowing light in the corner of your peripheral vision. When you turn to look at it, the cones are broought into play and since they do not have good night vision, you don't see the starlight glow that you could with the rods.

As far as the sparks of light that is another issue. I too am now seeing these sparks. Mine don't fit the floater definition as I have seen floaters and this is different. I saw my first ones immediately following my first reiki attunement and my reiki master saw them as well and told me they were the  angels she brought into the room. She was quite surprised that I could see the flashes as well. pretty interesting to say the least.

RebeccaReiki

Post by RebeccaReiki » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:21 pm

Wow.  I have been having the same sparks at odd times and it also began when I had my first Reiki attunement. I have noticed that I see more of these sparks at times when I feel centered and settled within myself or maybe I just notice them more then. I am so glad to not be the only one.  I also began to experience  bright purple color when closing my eyes to meditate on that same day.  Now everytime I close my eyes to connect with my inner self I see this purple almost lava lamp motion of light. Maybe someone here would know something about that also.  Love and Light...Rebecca

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:41 pm

I seen them all my life...
I see red with white in the middle, white with red in the middle..
I see light blue, shades of pinks and silver...

My husband and I both seen gold, now that is a new one~!!  :)

I feel at peace and always say Hi~!!  :smt006
I feel them go right through me as-well,
it's something I can not explain in words...
I feel them cross over and return to tell me things...

My friend told me she had a dream and he told her it felt like silk squeezing tightly and he was scared at first then then just gave in and felt at peace right away...
He could not tell her no more..
He comes to me alot and I know he's around his name will show up on trucks and building I pass, and plates on cars...

To my young @ heart friend Hoyt~!!
I miss you and miss our talks about anything and everything...
I know you can see this and is behind me reading as-well..
<*Smiles*> Back @ch'yeah~!! &nbsp;:smt022 &nbsp;<=== I miss you so much...

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:26 pm

RebeccaReiki wrote:Wow.  I have been having the same sparks at odd times and it also began when I had my first Reiki attunement. I have noticed that I see more of these sparks at times when I feel centered and settled within myself or maybe I just notice them more then. I am so glad to not be the only one.  I also began to experience  bright purple color when closing my eyes to meditate on that same day.  Now everytime I close my eyes to connect with my inner self I see this purple almost lava lamp motion of light. Maybe someone here would know something about that also.  Love and Light...Rebecca
Hi Rebecca :)

The purple is very common when connecting, some may call it more cerise or violet or indigo, the colours are all very similar and usually it is the energy of reiki. With time and development you will be able to increase the amount of colour and the lava lamp effect will go and then your whole inner sight will be filled with this colour. You may also get variations of tint which can be recognised as the wavelength of the reiki and the master that attuned you :)

RebeccaReiki

Post by RebeccaReiki » Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:08 pm

Thank You for your concideration! &nbsp;I have only been a member for 1 day and I have already found out so many answers! &nbsp; :smt002

Return to “Psychic”