Class option: Mediumship Understanding & Development

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Bree 54

What is a Medium?

Post by Bree 54 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:06 am

Dear EOT,

Thank you I didn't realize there wer so many facets to being a Medium.

Bree54~
WhoKnew

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:24 pm

Dear Bree,

Yes because there are so many facets to becoming an effective medium it is not a decision to be made lightly, without giving it the serious consideration that it deserves.

But people should not imagine that I am saying that mediums should not be happy and joyful sometimes .

There are definitely times and places where a happy, smiling medium would be most inappropriate and disrespectful to the bereaved person, but at other times mediums should feel free and be allowed to more fully express the sheer joy and intense pleasure of them being able to help others in this special way, to ultimately recognise that death is not the end but rather it is a new beginning.

Blessings in abundance,

From your friend EoT :smt049

Bree 54

Post by Bree 54 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:56 am

[There are definitely times and places where a happy, smiling medium would be most inappropriate and disrespectful to the bereaved person,quote]

Okay, so this was just suppose to make me LOL, right, because at our age we should know this, right?

Not sure that it is now to make that choice. Thanks so much for the lesson.

Bree54~ :) [/quote]
WhoKnew

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:45 pm

But people should not imagine that I am saying that mediums should not be happy and joyful sometimes .
The operative word in the above sentence is PEOPLE.

It did not say BREE or YOU.

The lesson was clearly intended for people other than yourself, who might believe that mediums should always be serious and look permanently sad.

This is a general discussion forum.

So why do you automatically take every one of my statements as referring to you alone, or criticizing, or making fun of you when none of it is true or intended? Smiling emoticons cannot hide this tendency of yours.

EoT  :smt009

Bree 54

You are absolutely Right!

Post by Bree 54 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:19 am

These conversations seem to have taken on quite a confused energy & I really don't have any understanding why.

I was joking around and meant nothing but maybe a chuckle.

Look I don't know why this is getting twisted around like this but you are right this is going to stop right now.

I am not the person you believe, and I absolutely don't have a need to make anyone's problems my problem or responsibility.  

I was really looking forward to digging into this.  Take care, many Blessings.  I am not planning to leave but I think it would be a good idea to step back as something weird is going on.

I don't know about you but I don't have conversation like this with anyone & I am strickly talking about the confusions, to much.

Bree~

Return to “Psychic”