Lost Items

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mum2jo

Lost Items

Post by mum2jo » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:13 pm

Sorry to ask for help in my first post but I have lost 2 things that hold great sentimental value to me.

1.   My grandmother bought me an open St Christopher necklace when I was a baby.  About a month after her passing (a few years ago) I lost it and I would love to be reunited with it. I have looked everywher and I just cannot find it.  As you will understand I am very upset that this happend.

2.   I have a lock of my son's hair when he was a baby in the house somewhere but cannot find it anywhere.

Sorry if you think I am being cheeky asking for help on my first post but I would reall appreciate it if someone would take the time to try and help.

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:18 pm

Hi Mum2jo,

Welcome to Mystic Board. :)

It doesn't take long to look through the boards and find something that interests you and then post a few things, perhaps post an introduction too? That way your energies are much easier to pick up on and so we can help each other in a better way :)  and the board keeps flourishing with everyone's energy :)

Thanks

mum2jo

Post by mum2jo » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:26 pm

Thank you for the welcome Gem.  I am just trying to find my feet LOL.  There is so much to read.  I will pop my details in introductions and hopefully someone will be able to help me with my lost items

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:32 pm

I am sure they will, and yes it is a big forum, lots to read and lots on offer :)

Angelique

Re: Lost Items

Post by Angelique » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:01 am

mum2jo wrote:Sorry to ask for help in my first post but I have lost 2 things that hold great sentimental value to me.

1.   My grandmother bought me an open St Christopher necklace when I was a baby.  About a month after her passing (a few years ago) I lost it and I would love to be reunited with it. I have looked everywher and I just cannot find it.  As you will understand I am very upset that this happend.

2.   I have a lock of my son's hair when he was a baby in the house somewhere but cannot find it anywhere.

Sorry if you think I am being cheeky asking for help on my first post but I would reall appreciate it if someone would take the time to try and help.
Hi mum2jo,

I don't normally locate things for people but for some reason this one was strong. This is what I feel: It's not here right now. Your St. Christopher necklace will re appear as mysteriously as it disappeared. But not yet... it will pop up out of no where within a few years. I'm getting about three years.

As for your sons hair, I am getting it is pressed between pages of a book that was once important to you or captivated you. Look through your books.

Angelique

mum2jo

Post by mum2jo » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:06 pm

Thank you very much for that.  Im intrigued in the St Christopher as I am sure I lost it when out shopping, maybe not.  Im going to have a good luck in my books and see if there is any sign of the hair  :)

mum2jo

Post by mum2jo » Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:33 am

Tried every single book and nothing.  Where on earth is the SAFE place I put it LOL  :smt017

chrisdee

Re: Lost Items

Post by chrisdee » Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:31 am

mum2jo wrote:Sorry to ask for help in my first post but I have lost 2 things that hold great sentimental value to me.

Hi I'm not a trained psychic and i was not i trying to pick anything up so this isn't a reading but as i read your post i saw a St Christopher necklace covered in light soil

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:02 pm

mum2jo wrote:Tried every single book and nothing.  Where on earth is the SAFE place I put it LOL  :smt017
Sorry I haven't responded, I forgot about this thread. I'm still getting it's pressed between the pages of a book.

Perhaps someone else could chime in if they get anything to help you find it. :)

dreamer2010

Post by dreamer2010 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:44 pm

Hello I hope you find these things but what helps me the most when i am trying to find things that are lost is to stop looking and to not think about it...sooner or later everything comes back to you.

Return to “Psychic”