Who is this little girl and what does she want ?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Loren Nicol'e

Who is this little girl and what does she want ?

Post by Loren Nicol'e » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:00 pm

When i was six years old i came face to face with my first spirit. I was staying in my parents bedroom, and my father was about to leave for work and i had a feeling that something bad was going to happen. So i begged my father not to leave the room, but he had to leave for work. My father said that he would leave the light on in the hallway for me and asked if that would be alright and I said no don't leave, well he got angry with me and walked down the hallway.
My dog copper was with me laying beside my legs but he soon left me too. Then a little blond haired girl appeared at the end of the bed with a box in her hand and began to beat me in the leg with it. Then when i was in 6th grade i was taking a shower in my parents bedroom and reached for the shampoo and then a hand slid down the shower curtain, then there was a bright flash and it was gone. From the looks of the hand size on the curtain it was a child's. I have seen her twice since then, once beside my bed starring at me and once in the hallway. But the weird part is, before my grandfather died he  kept asking who the little blond haired girl was and i was also wondering if this little girl is the same one that has come to visit me ?

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:55 am

The image that popped into my head whilst reading this was that she is your twin or sister.  One whom was lost early before birth or very shortly after.  She is related to you and is there to help bring you comfort.  when you were even younger you would play with her and see her often but as time went on the appreance faded more, until you were hightened with emotion such as fear etc and it enabled her to be more visual for you.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:41 pm

When spirit visits happen, it is to tell us to aid the progress of the individual.  As a little girl, she is perhaps 'stuck' by her lack of knowledge and experience.  Usually children are taken to the 3rd level where help is available.  For some reason, she has chosen to remain lower and 'stuck'.

It would help to do a house cleaning and in that way claim it for yourself and at the same time, give her the knowledge to go into the light...there is always someone to meet the stuck and take them forward.

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:57 pm

L I hope you do not mind me adding some info here .. L is a twin she has a twin sister not identical but could it be a 3rd baby that did not come to be?

I have spoken with her regarding this topic ........ I will hope she shares some more .. very interesting ..

Nakoruru

Post by Nakoruru » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:06 pm

hope this solves some of this for you because i'm really sick of you freaking me out at night XD

Return to “Psychic”