How does one go about dealing with this?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ResQDonna

How does one go about dealing with this?

Post by ResQDonna » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:17 pm

Hi Everyone,
I'm not sure this is the right forum but I thought someone might be able to answer my questions...

First of all I would like to tell the gentleman with the English type accent who is apparently testing me "Good Day to you as well!" I heard you loud and clear :) I assume you are looking for confirmation so here it is!

Ok...Over the last few days a name keeps popping into my head just randomly throughout the day...it has no significance to me or at least it doesn't yet...It is JUST a name...I get nothing else
Normally when this happens to me it just "goes away" and sometimes I will never learn the significance...sometimes I do.
My question is when it becomes persistent what can one do to either investigate it or stop it? This name just keeps popping up in my head no matter what I am doing... caring for the dogs, doing dishes, having a conversation with someone etc. It is getting rather burdensome...
What does this mean? How do you deal with this?

Southern_Sky

Post by Southern_Sky » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:05 pm

If I am you, I will investigate it. Because it's there for a reason and it needs your intervention. Once you investigate and help out, this will go away and it will give you some closure about it as well fulfillment that you done a good deed. Things happend for a reason, never forget that. :)

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:55 pm

Southern_Sky wrote:If I am you, I will investigate it. Because it's there for a reason and it needs your intervention. Once you investigate and help out, this will go away and it will give you some closure about it as well fulfillment that you done a good deed. Things happend for a reason, never forget that. :)
I just want to point out that not all reasons are good reasons.

Southern_Sky

Post by Southern_Sky » Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:17 pm

Sidewalk_bends
I just want to point out that not all reasons are good reasons
Thanks for point it out, you are right not all reasons are good reasons at the end it's up to her to figure it out what is a good cause and what is not. :)

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:58 am

Say hello to the name and ask this name what it might want to talk to ou about.  If nothing comes back be pleasant say ehllo it may just want some comapny.  If it all becomes too much say to them its time for them to move on your not able to do anything more for them and for them to seek a higher guidance.

to me I feel you have a two to three generational back grandparent coming to say hello because you look identical to how they did.  They find it amusing and you know them already.

Just my thoughts.

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:52 pm

Thank you flight _of_angelwings
It is really funny you say that because I kept getting the sense of something silly...almost childlike..
I wasn't so annoyed with the presence but more annoyed with myself for not being able to "get it"
Thanks again! I appreciate the insight!

I also appreciate you answering my question! The next time I'll know more what to do without feeling so frustrated!

Return to “Psychic”