Advice Needed

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Shumani

Advice Needed

Post by Shumani » Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:29 pm

Hi all,

Would appreiciate a little advice. All my life i have had strange things happen to me such as:

When falling asleep hearing my name called, strange music and other mumbled words.

Seeing things out of the corner of my eye.

Things switching themselves off in my presence.

Being prodded in the back when no one is around.

And an all round impression that there is something around me that i just cant seem to see.

I have recently had a spiritual reading done by a really nice man who told me that the voices i hear on a night are spirits letting me know they are there. He also told me that if i dont see spirits now then i will in the furture and that i have great potential as a clairvoyant.

My problem is that i dont know how to take this further and develop my skills, lately they seem to be slipping away. I have looked for a local spiritual group but nothing feels right. Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Also does anyone on here do readings????

Soz for long post....grateful for any replies

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:54 pm

hi Shumani,

I understand what kind of a fix you'r in regarding the spirits. You need to remember, spirits choose to make themselves visible to a person. This peering into a mirror over the shoulder etc, not the way!!

I have had many occasions where spirits make contact with me, sometimes too many. I explain there presence like this, a lot of spirits sometimes are held back or they haven't realised that they have departed from the body, that is why sometimes you see them repeating a action into infinity.

Now a person with the ability to see spirits when they make themselves visible, in fact stands out like a burning candle in a black hole, then you may not see them or don't look hard enough to find them. Than is when they start trying to draw your attention. For them the easiest to do is to manipulate electrical appliences, they normally turn on my hi-fi full volume at midnight, sometimes just irritating.

They are in fact asking your assistance, or want to interact as they have done when alive. The most "normal" way in which i get a first glimpse of them, is out of the corner of my eye, it looks like the shadow of a ruler quietly but quickly moving. You will also find that some would root on a certain spot, then they stay!!

I had an experience where i was sleeping with my head turned to the sidetable, i woke feeling as if someone was looking intently at me. When i opened my eyes his face was about 3 inches from mine. We stay in a area where we are surrounded by farms, and murders on the farmers happen frequently in RSA. You can imagine the fright i got, i jumped out of bed over my boyriend and stood panting because andrew also got the same fright. Met him the next night and helped him to surrender this world for the spiritual.

I grew up in this environment because my mother although a staunch christian also worked with the spirits, therefore i think it was only normal for me to see them. this was since i was very young.

I think for you to fully grasp the actual working and becoming clairvoyant is to merely research it. A site which has a lot of info is 'empathys', she actually has her book of shadows as well. I'm sure you will find her site absolutely interesting.

Blessed be

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:42 am

Hi Shumani,
Also does anyone on here do readings????
Yes, we have many talented and gifted readers here, why not look at a few of the reading forums which are uisally sub-forums from the main reading topic.

Psychic reading forum

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:12 pm

Also look into the Mediumship Understanding course to take charge of your own talents, skills, abilities.  Your questions appear to be about development, which is not a reading, per se.

KHEM

Post by KHEM » Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:15 pm

Just what you need to see clearly ; pun intended :)

CLAIRVOYANCE : http://www.anandgholap.net/Clairvoyance-CWL.htm
Attachments
iamlight.jpg
iamlight.jpg (6.71 KiB) Viewed 2660 times

kramont

Strange?

Post by kramont » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:11 pm

Shumani:  You call these occurances strange?

Yes what you described is not normal but you are not alone.  I don't fully know what you want from a reading but I always have free 'advice'.

All of the occurances you list have happened to me all of my life.  The feeling that there is something or someone always around you diminish as your mind learns to filter the 'astral static'.  However I know at times the 'feeling' is true and others are close to you, or attacking you.

I am a big believer in structured learning as opposed to joining a group and endlessly talking about their abilities and ghost stories.  I get more energy from going to a regular church as I do from groups I have looked into.
Find a good mystical school to study with and/or find some of the sites that offer free materials and instructions.

At the begining of emerging abilities it is normal to feel you are loosing ground but this is always temporary.  There are ways to increase your psychic energy that you must learn to use to move on.  All psychic abilities are a 'simple' act of learning to manipulate energy.

pointing you > be moral and pray to God

Return to “Psychic”