Can an apartment be 'unlucky' to live in?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Elisechaina

Can an apartment be 'unlucky' to live in?

Post by Elisechaina » Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:01 am

Since moving into my flat/apartment 5 years ago, it seems that we have had such bad luck. Cant list all the things that have happened,you just wouldnt believe them, im beginning to wonder.....  Or is it just because ofbad choices i have made myself?  this has happened to you, would love to hear your views. I did smudge the flat when I first moved in, which seemd to help.

student

Post by student » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:21 am

Lucky or Unlucky I can't say. I know some people (very trusted persons) who says they spent some times in such houses in which mysterious things happend. One of them still living on such type of house. Persons whom i am  referring are from different riligon and different age groups. They all said that things happend which couldn't  be believed if not seen oneself. But they all are agree that nothing unlucky happend to them except this. Persons got good jobs & other good things happend in family.
             I personally lived in such type of house for some months. If you are talking about mysterious things happend; i agree to you. If saying about particular house which seems to unlucky; pl walk through Numerology section where you find helpful friends who will help to clearify your doubt about your flat based on your birthday, name and Flat number.
          It is all what i can say by little knowledge of mystic world.

with regards
Student  :smt003

LibB

Post by LibB » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:46 am

My first suggestion to you would be to go to Numerology and ask for a reading with your name numbers and address numbers to see if they are compatible.  Let us know here how you go.
Love and light to you
Libby

Elisechaina

Post by Elisechaina » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:07 pm

thank you Libby and Student, I will try your suggestions

mtthwoh

Post by mtthwoh » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:43 pm

It could be just the power that you give to it.Example every year nov/dec. something bad happened to me like a misscariage one year, next was being diagnoised with a brain tumor and the next year was very bad money problems and I blamed my house being bad luck finally I said enough is enough I want know more bad luck and last nov/dec was great .

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:17 pm

It is a little like superstition, it can be mind over matter.  If we attach that kind of power of performance to a building, it will be held there to manifest.  Perhaps it is a question of clearing your own fears, then clearing the house of its hold over any and all of your power.

KHEM

Re: Can an apartment be 'unlucky' to live in?

Post by KHEM » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:58 pm

Elisechaina wrote:Since moving into my flat/apartment 5 years ago, it seems that we have had such bad luck. Cant list all the things that have happened,you just wouldnt believe them, im beginning to wonder.....  Or is it just because ofbad choices i have made myself?  this has happened to you, would love to hear your views. I did smudge the flat when I first moved in, which seemd to help.
I may be wrong but there isn't such things as "lucky" or not. Get busy developing a Prosperity consciousness and you will see that your conditions will change for the better. As Spiritalk said, it's a matter of belief and power you give to that idea.

When you have time, read about Prosperous thinking and your mind will expand , you will see that it's really nothing at all. If it's the place, you are living in, your Prosperous mind will help you leave that place really quick and help you find a finer place.

Recommended (but not forced upon :) ) readings:

-"How to attract Success" by F.W. Sears
-All books by Robert Kiyosaki
-"Creating Money" by Sanaya Roman

Besides, I just made a post called "NOBODY ELSE CAN TAKE YOUR (GOD-GIVEN) RIGHT IN LIFE" it might free you from many beliefs that shouldn't be present.
Attachments
best.jpg
best.jpg (41.45 KiB) Viewed 3563 times

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:39 pm

I love this globe of energies.  Now all we have to do is use them for our own best good.

KHEM

Post by KHEM » Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:40 pm

Thanks Spiritalk and Yes!
btw I wish all those to everybody seeing it! :)

jfitty

Post by jfitty » Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:31 pm

Hi there personally I belive houses flats ect can be ünlucky" I live in a house that in the beginning was okay then we did extensions and all hell broke lose, I have been told by a friend that she sees the people that lived here before us were into black magic and opened a portal which still exists in one of the rooms, another person told me it is because there is an underground stream running below the ground under our house and then there was the one were we lie directly in line with a spirit ""highway" and they all seem to attach themselves to me, I am not sure if any are right or maybe all of them are but theres definatly something in this house and everytime we think of leaving omething happens its like the house dosnt want us to go its sounds weird I know but well its just werid

Reverend Dr

Post by Reverend Dr » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:03 am

There is always the possibility that the house is haunted. Spirits can hang around and cause things to happen and make it feel unlucky. Souls that have committed suicide and or have been murdered, sometimes do not cross over like they should. Go check with the public records and see if anybody has died in your house. You may need a medium to come and ask them to leave.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:35 am

Consider....whoever is the one the spirit is drawn to, is the one they will manifest for and with.  Calling in anyone else may just rise their ire.  Be careful and do a claiming ritual that makes any space your own and sends all spirits to the light.

Reverend Dr

Post by Reverend Dr » Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:02 am

Good point spiritalk, one such story was a man, out of rage had killed his daughter and then felt so much remorse that he killed himself. He was so ashamed of what he had done that he refused to cross over. He staid in the house. When a new family bought the house, his wife and child were constantly being tormented. His daughter would wake up in the night being choked. That is how the spirit had killed his own daughter. When the girl's dad was home nothing ever happened and he just thought his daughter was having nightmares. Which she was of course, brought on by the spirit choking her in her sleep. The spirit refused to come out when the man of the house was home. A medium that could see the spirit came to the house and used her spirit guides to help coax the killer out and got him to cross over. No more problems.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:24 pm

Sometimes they just need to know someone is hearing their pain.

KHEM

Post by KHEM » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:44 pm

jfitty wrote:Hi there personally I belive houses flats ect can be ünlucky" I live in a house that in the beginning was okay then we did extensions and all hell broke lose, I have been told by a friend that she sees the people that lived here before us were into black magic and opened a portal which still exists in one of the rooms, another person told me it is because there is an underground stream running below the ground under our house and then there was the one were we lie directly in line with a spirit ""highway" and they all seem to attach themselves to me, I am not sure if any are right or maybe all of them are but theres definatly something in this house and everytime we think of leaving omething happens its like the house dosnt want us to go its sounds weird I know but well its just werid
As you think, so you get!  :)

Thanks God for that! lolll!

Return to “Psychic”