Wicca Teacher wins large lottery in the USA

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Master Po

Wicca Teacher wins large lottery in the USA

Post by Master Po » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:31 pm

Greetings,
I also posted this in the occult section.
Recently a Wicca Teacher won a large lottery in the USA and when interviewed on television, credited a Wicca Spell. I was interested to see if anyone knows about this.

Master Po

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:40 pm

There was another man who won the "Mega Millions" lottery a couple weeks ago in the US who said he played on a tip from his psychic..

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:03 pm

Then I ask......How many Readers win Each week....is it more then average?
                     How many Psychic  win each week....is it more then average?
                       How many  Wiccan Teacher  win each week....is it more then average?
                        How many Astrologer  win each week....is it more then average?
                         How many Seniors  win each week....is it more then average?

I think you will find that all of them have the same chance.....since a lottery goes on luck and not on abilities.

In order to know if any advice from an psychic have any impact....you must know how many recommendations there have been given over a period of time...and how many of this has gone true....this you have to put up against a control group.

If I was a Wiccan Teacher or a psychic with some brain...I would also say it was my trade that did it....then I had won twice....both money and customers :)

Master Po

Post by Master Po » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:04 pm

Thank you for the information Donna.
That is the type of psychic we need on this site LOL

Blessings to you dear lady,

Master Po

Master Po

Post by Master Po » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:13 pm

Good point Rhutobello, but why would he want more money from Wicca business/ customers ? I think he won over 80 million US dollars. If you are correct then he is greedy indeed LOL

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:26 pm

They don't call him "Rhuo the Wise" for nothing.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:59 pm

Master Po wrote:Good point Rhutobello, but why would he want more money from Wicca business/ customers ? I think he won over 80 million US dollars. If you are correct then he is greedy indeed LOL
When you have enough money...then you know that money aren't all here in life :)

If you believe in a "trade" you always want other people to believe in it too.

If you then can manage to do a scoop like this....then you become know as a "big hero" in your field....we humans are attracted to people who have success and so on.....so to make his abilities well known are far more worth to him then the  money from a customer.but even those count....why do we have billionares :) ...as long as you have enough to your daily use of course :)

(Or we have the saying...the one who have lot..always want more :) )

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:14 pm

I don't think she gave him the numbers...I understood it to be that she told him he should purchase a ticket and play..??

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:38 pm

Yes....and I believe that it might happen too......but that is not the point...because that can everyone do.....and there is 1000 on 1000 each week winning without a psychic
or a reader is telling them to do anything.

Should this have any value....then they had to tell and hit with winning more often then the average human being, but there I believe they will have a hard turn.

I agree that some can have more luck then other.

When it comes to winning and announcing....let say you worked in a newspaper or magazine.....what would you have chosen..

John Doe won 80 millions...he said his Grandma helped him

Bus driver John Doe won 80 millions....he said he just bought them in a coffee shop

Lady Gloria won 80 millions.... she wonder if she would donate it to the butler

Psychic John Doe won 80 millions...he said his abilities helped him

I think they would have sold more newspaper or magazines with the psychic story....because here is something magic that you and me can take part in :)

jotejete

Post by jotejete » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:03 am

Excellent posting from Rhutobello. It brings truth to the old saying we have in the US that "money is only important when you don't have any"

Joe

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:33 pm

Somehow there is never enough!  When do we stop the mental thought of lack?  When is enough, enough?

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:00 pm

Well...I suppose when someone feels fulfilled in their lives...it will be enough...until then should we expect any different?? Someone who does not have inner peace is always searching...
I find it interesting that people seem to forget where they came from before finding their own inner peace and get twisted knickers when someone suggests wanting more for "their" life...instead of accusing someone of having "bad" thoughts shouldn't  we try to guide them to their own inner peace?
Is wanting a more prosperous life bad? I don't think it is! I think telling people they are having "bad" thoughts only makes thier struggle more difficult...JMO

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:00 pm

I agree that we must have dreams.....and we all dreams about easy solutions.....and many of us try to do this with lottery.

That is not a bad thing in itself....not as long as you play for an amount you can afford to loose....because > 90%  will do.

What is wrong is when we start to connect the mystic art to the gambling....that a mystic art can help you.

If it was such a possibility, then we would know because some of the most famous "readers" "psychic" would be on recurrence in lottery around the world.
It would have been put up limits that readers/psychic was not allowed to attend....and so on.

By connecting it to such a thing you create a "need"  and even if serious Readers/psychic don't want to give such advices...we already today have lots of "firms" sending you the offer to do it......that is the biggest drawback with such statement that a psychic/reader won the lottery....it cost a lot of poor people a lot of money.

jotejete

Post by jotejete » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:37 pm

Hi Donna,

I can tell you are in touch with your higher self, which never judges or condems others. I totally agree with you also on inner peace. Years ago I was at a point in my life where I was managing a very profitable stock brokerage firm and earning tons of money. I had more money than I could spend, but still felt unfulfilled. The funny thing was I never once thought about money. It was a non-issue. What worried me was thinking why I didn't feel fulfilled "at the top" Eventually I started on my spiritual path and finding my inner/higher self and now feel a lot happier ( though I don't make nearly as much money LOL )
Also when people resent others having money, it shows "scarcity/lack of" thinking on their part. I have friends I grew up with that have the mindset of money is bad or why does this person make more money than me, etc.. and they are always broke. I wonder why....
My argument is that money isn't bad or good, just a resource. Here's two different scenarios:
1) Someone gets a million dollars and uses it to start a business exploiting elderly citizens
2) A different person also gets a million dollars and uses it to help elderly citizens in poverty stricken areas of the world.
Same amount of money used, different objectives.. Is money really "good or bad" ?

Love and Light

Joe
Last edited by jotejete on Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:14 am, edited 4 times in total.

jotejete

Post by jotejete » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:57 pm

Hi Rhutobello,

I always enjoy reading your posts as they are full of wisdom.
I would like to add something to the lottery and psychic ability topic. One of the things which strongly affect this issue is "attachment to outcome" and then we get to the Great Paradox.
In order for a person to develop the psychic abilities to flawlessly obtain the winning lottery numbers and have no attachment to this, takes a huge paradign shift in your thinking ( think average person turning into the Dali Lama  )
The Paradox is when you get to that level you will not care about the issue.
As a sidenote, many times I participate in online psychic tests with friends. If we are performing well and then make a wager on who will win, everyone's performance becomes extremely poor.    

Namaste

Joe

Return to “Psychic”