Indigo People....

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

stan

Post by stan » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:36 am

al64 wrote:
stan wrote:I had read your thread and unusual experience you shared. It was about the air ripping. I had a flash of a child breaking through the sac. LOL
:smt069
1+1=1

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:13 pm

Hmmm that is an odd flash to have....
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

stan

Post by stan » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:19 pm

Nyteshadecreed wrote:Hmmm that is an odd flash to have....

Yes. Since you had this long thread did you find some sense of closure, or freedom from some things within you?  :smt017

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:02 am

In a way I did and in a way I didn't.... I found what I was looking for in this board not in the thread....
Nyte

stan

Post by stan » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:03 am

Nyteshadecreed wrote:In a way I did and in a way I didn't.... I found what I was looking for in this board not in the thread....
Was it a sense of home?

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:09 pm

No more of peace, like a place of safety and solitude... to find the answers that I need to seek out..... If that makes sense.
Nyte

stan

Post by stan » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:41 pm

Nyteshadecreed wrote:No more of peace, like a place of safety and solitude... to find the answers that I need to seek out..... If that makes sense.

I understand. I find when one is in solitude there is nothing we can hide in like books and other thngs but yes, the market place. Much work and it all awaits you. LOL

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:22 pm

That is all I have anymore is work work work.... *sigh*
Nyte

stan

Post by stan » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:55 pm

Nyteshadecreed wrote:That is all I have anymore is work work work.... *sigh*
The work is in no work and you just allow?

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:29 am

*smiles* I am patient at having no patience.... *smile*
Nyte

lycii

Post by lycii » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:59 pm

I answered yes to every one of the questions, I believe it has to do with planet placement at birth. In my astrology report I did on myself said for me its my 8th house and the 6 planets in conjuntion together. So any how its really interresting to know about the indigo child. I have heard of the book indigo child but I didnt read it, guess I will now. Thanks!

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:51 pm

Your welcome... I am happy to see that this topic is still helping people in a positive way.
Nyte

Jojo09

Post by Jojo09 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:16 pm

Hi, I am new to this forum, but I have answered yes to all of them questions, I have always found it hard mixing with others, felt like I don't fit in where I am and felt different.

I see, feel, hear and smell things other people don't. I am a very sensitive person and highly emotional person.

I don't want people to judge me and think of me as weird, as I have always got that impression from many people I have encountered over the years.

This is only a small piece of information about me.

Looking forward to chatting to like minded people.

Brightest Blessings.

pageofcups

Re: Indigo People....

Post by pageofcups » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 pm

Nyteshadecreed wrote:I have recently read up on indigo people, and I am sure that I fit like 98% of the things that I have read about them, I was wondering if anyone would have anything to add besides the basic characteristics that I have found.... Is there anyone out there who is also Indigo? Any and all information about it would be a gift!! Thank You for your time.

Nyte (Indigo Girl?)
how do you determine whether a person is an indigo person? do you just check the list or take a character test? because i found out by having my aura photo taken but i don't feel different.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:49 pm

A lot of the literature on Indigos contradicts itself, and makes wild unsubstantiated claims which I feel brings the whole concept into undeserved disrepute, when there is actually some element of truth, unfortunately well buried under all the sensationalism and to be polite nonsense.

For example the following item is titled 24 Signs That You may be an Indigo Child (or Adult), but then indexes the article on Google with the claim that these are 24 sure fire (absolutely definite and reliable) ways of knowing one way or the other if you or your child is an Indigo.

http://www.thehealersjournal.com/2013/0 ... -or-adult/
One thing to always remember when talking about indigos and their arrival is that everyone is speaking in general terms.  There are no hard and fast rules as to when these souls started arriving and it would be a disservice to many to claim they are not indigos based on their birth date.  If you find yourself identifying with many of the traits listed below, I would say that is enough to identify you as a card carrying Indigo.  You know at the soul level if it is true or not — if you truly resonate with these descriptions, then honour that intuitive impulse.
So the answer to your question as to how or even whether you can determine if a person is a Indigo could be done using a check list, personality test or aura analysis, but mainly it is a highly subjective assessment by that person or observer based heavily upon their own intuition or feeling that this is their truth.

Of course going through the check-list and ticking off many of the characteristics commonly associated with an Indigo, obtaining a high score on an Indigo personality test, or having some tell you that your aura indicates that you could be one of the Indigo soul arrivals can be rather flattering if being an Indigo is something that you would like to be, but it is not likely to make you feel more like an Indigo when compared to how you immediately felt  before the test/analysis/survey etc. The test is definitely not going to make you Indigo if you were not already born one.

Please note that I am not trying to tell you that there is nothing to this whole idea. Nor am I making fun of people who genuinely believe they are or their children are of the Indigo spiritual generation.

My problem is exclusively with the poor quality of so much of the information which is put forward supposedly to help people decide if they or their child are Indigos, and if they are what this could mean for the rest of their lives. Whether it should be what job they would be best suited for, who they would be most compatible with when looking for a life partner, or if they through being an Indigo have some important role to play in helping all human beings to evolve spiritually by their own good example.

I would also like to hear from other members on MB who either have an Indigo child or are an Indigo themselves. Honestly I feel it is their personal experiences which have far more credibility and value in furthering our knowledge of what being an Indigo means to them as well as to the rest of us, than a large proportion of the the information currently being served up on the internet (which is largely a complex mixture of fact and fantasy).

Blessed be,

EoT

Return to “Psychic”