Indigo People....

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:00 pm

Lol, this whole discussion sounds like Indigos are being perceived as god-like, not natural humans.  Why mysticize something that's a natural process in human beings?  That's very narrow-minded.  I'm trying to keep an open mind that as the universe grows in existence and experience, so will humans as we are learning more and more to get back to our roots, harmonize with elements and the universe, and grow closer to the Light.  We're getting back to what we used to be before we were drawn away from our communion with the Earth.  Is it so surprising that the evidence would be displayed through our offspring?  It shows that for once, we're doing the right thing.  Pretty soon, Indigos will be normal, like Violets are now.  I believe that this is only a preperation for what's to come.

We're growing! That's life!  If anything, just be supportive, help spread the Light through unconditional love (instead of trying to shove your narrow-minded views on others as I keep seeing in this topic), and continue to better yourselves.  There are so many beliefs and theories about Indigo, so instead of beating a dead horse, why not go out and explore for yourselves?  Or am I speaking to a crowd who is so set in their ways that they can't bring themselves to be open-minded enough to make themselves grow?  If we collectively believe in spreading love and light to those around us, why am I not seeing it here, in this very topic?  If you ask me, that seems very hypocrytical.  Auras are auras.  They do not make a person, they merely reflect.  Does that mean a person can become Indigo through learning specific life lessons?  Why not find out for yourselves?  In other words, stop pointing the finger, claiming "I'm correct, you're incorrect, so deal with it," and go experience life much more deeply than you have before.  In my lessons from some great mentors, we need to strive for our Higher Selves and not let Ego get in the way.  We all know how evil Ego can behave.

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:22 pm

Sei no Senshi wrote:
However, how can one tell if one is making the transition to Crystal?
I had no idea there was such a transition.  I had always read that Indigos and Crystals are two distinct groups, one being born before the other.  I didn't think there was any blurring of lines as such that one could become the other.

If anything I would think the Crystals are Neptune's way of fighting back. :D

I only think these Indigos are normal children who have Pluto in Scorpio.  Keep in mind that this is the first time we're consciously experinencing Pluto in Scorpio, so it's really no surprise to me to see people claiming Indigos are some new thing.  Just because we didn't know about it before doesn't mean it's new.  To me it seems obvious to say children are being born with Pluto in Scorpio to just getting ready to change everything for when Pluto goes into Capricorn.  That's in February, by the way.  Mark it. ;)

i answered 'yes' to all the questions, i thought everyone thought like that
Exactly...exactly.
Auras are only a representation of the person, but that does not mean they will be that aura all their lives. A person can move from Violet/Blue to Violet/Yellow, for instance.  Yes a person will have a dominant color throughout their lives, but that isn't written in stone.  Someone striving for a higher spiritual self can change.  The transformation will be displayed through their aura.  I would think that a person who has achieved a higher spiritual state would also emit a different vibration, in turn changing their aura's color.  Color is vibration, after all.  You change the vibration, you change the color.  So, if you have cleared yourself from certain unneeded, negative, and other vibrations, seeking a higher frequency, what would stop your color from changing?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:54 pm

The approach to life as an indigo can often lead to crystal descriptions.
God bless, J

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:08 pm

As in dealing with crystals, or Crystal auras in people?  I do understand the link between a person's aura and crystals, but not sure what you mean.

Oh, I don't know if anyone has posted anything about Crystal Children, but if someone hasn't seen it yet, this is a great article.  If you have, sorry for the extra post of it, lol.  I adore children, and this has made me think I've met a few Crystals.

http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/Cry ... n/id/21350

peddling_pony

Post by peddling_pony » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:05 pm

Tyrinaniel wrote:Lol, this whole discussion sounds like Indigos are being perceived as god-like, not natural humans.  Why mysticize something that's a natural process in human beings?  That's very narrow-minded.  I'm trying to keep an open mind that as the universe grows in existence and experience, so will humans as we are learning more and more to get back to our roots, harmonize with elements and the universe, and grow closer to the Light.  We're getting back to what we used to be before we were drawn away from our communion with the Earth.  Is it so surprising that the evidence would be displayed through our offspring?  It shows that for once, we're doing the right thing.  Pretty soon, Indigos will be normal, like Violets are now.  I believe that this is only a preperation for what's to come.

We're growing! That's life!  If anything, just be supportive, help spread the Light through unconditional love (instead of trying to shove your narrow-minded views on others as I keep seeing in this topic), and continue to better yourselves.  There are so many beliefs and theories about Indigo, so instead of beating a dead horse, why not go out and explore for yourselves?  Or am I speaking to a crowd who is so set in their ways that they can't bring themselves to be open-minded enough to make themselves grow?  If we collectively believe in spreading love and light to those around us, why am I not seeing it here, in this very topic?  If you ask me, that seems very hypocrytical.  Auras are auras.  They do not make a person, they merely reflect.  Does that mean a person can become Indigo through learning specific life lessons?  Why not find out for yourselves?  In other words, stop pointing the finger, claiming "I'm correct, you're incorrect, so deal with it," and go experience life much more deeply than you have before.  In my lessons from some great mentors, we need to strive for our Higher Selves and not let Ego get in the way.  We all know how evil Ego can behave.
What is a Violet?

I thought this was the age of the black oil children...Bush is a black oil child. Thank goodness their time is almost up eh?
2+2=5

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:41 am

*smiles at Peddling pony* I couldn't agree with you more about thank goodness the time is almost up!!
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:44 am

peddling_pony wrote:
Tyrinaniel wrote:Lol, this whole discussion sounds like Indigos are being perceived as god-like, not natural humans.  Why mysticize something that's a natural process in human beings?  That's very narrow-minded.  I'm trying to keep an open mind that as the universe grows in existence and experience, so will humans as we are learning more and more to get back to our roots, harmonize with elements and the universe, and grow closer to the Light.  We're getting back to what we used to be before we were drawn away from our communion with the Earth.  Is it so surprising that the evidence would be displayed through our offspring?  It shows that for once, we're doing the right thing.  Pretty soon, Indigos will be normal, like Violets are now.  I believe that this is only a preperation for what's to come.

What is a Violet?

I thought this was the age of the black oil children...Bush is a black oil child. Thank goodness their time is almost up eh?
I was just giving an example.  I was referring to different types of aura people, not an "age." I don't really believe in "ages" just time periods where the human race is taking another step forward.  I know one person who holds both violet and indigo in their aura.  That person took the quiz, and had a tie between violet and indigo, with a heavy blue influence.  So, not sure what you'd call that person.. Oh well. Vindigo? lol... Honestly, while it's a great thing that Humans are growing more and more as time progresses, why look at it as if it's abnormal?  I try to think of it as the human race moving to what we should be.  But, depending on your world view, what we should be could change slightly.. lol.  Though, I'm sure many agree that we were once great, then fell out, and are now back on the right track.  I believe this is why we are seeing new auras.  I expect to see bigger changes than this soon, however.  It's only natural.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:30 pm

A teacher I know who has been at it for many years, tells me that there are 'special' children born every few years.  They are intellectually astute and understanding from such a deep level.  Anyone can see it, if they but look.

There are no 'special' in the sense of better than with anyone.  Only the natural elevating of the spirit that is occurring in life.  In a natural process the cream will rise to the top - that is what spirituality is happening.
God bless, J

al64

Post by al64 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:10 pm

We're getting back to what we used to be before we were drawn away from our communion with the Earth.  Is it so surprising that the evidence would be displayed through our offspring?  It shows that for once, we're doing the right thing.  Pretty soon, Indigos will be normal, like Violets are now.  I believe that this is only a preperation for what's to come.

Though, I'm sure many agree that we were once great, then fell out, and are now back on the right track.  I believe this is why we are seeing new auras.  I expect to see bigger changes than this soon, however.  It's only natural.
As above so below, as below so above.
There is a war going on for hearts and minds and a part of this war is scepticism. It eats away at time honoured values and beliefs as well as the new. It especially hates the new. It reduces everything that we know to the mundane and non-intuitive, non-spiritual. Many people actually believe that they are being wise by being sceptical.
You fight scepticism with answers and the self confidence of knowing just who you are – authority.
Indigos are not special, they are different, they are us and we are growing.
L&L
Al :smt069

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:21 pm

And let them show you the way.
God bless, J

al64

Post by al64 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:59 pm

I can't believe that I put the word authority in there. :smt073

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:02 am

al64 wrote:
We're getting back to what we used to be before we were drawn away from our communion with the Earth.  Is it so surprising that the evidence would be displayed through our offspring?  It shows that for once, we're doing the right thing.  Pretty soon, Indigos will be normal, like Violets are now.  I believe that this is only a preperation for what's to come.

Though, I'm sure many agree that we were once great, then fell out, and are now back on the right track.  I believe this is why we are seeing new auras.  I expect to see bigger changes than this soon, however.  It's only natural.
As above so below, as below so above.
There is a war going on for hearts and minds and a part of this war is scepticism. It eats away at time honoured values and beliefs as well as the new. It especially hates the new. It reduces everything that we know to the mundane and non-intuitive, non-spiritual. Many people actually believe that they are being wise by being sceptical.
You fight scepticism with answers and the self confidence of knowing just who you are – authority.
Indigos are not special, they are different, they are us and we are growing.
L&L
Al :smt069
That's exactly what I believe.  See, I don't believe in treating them extra special in the sense of treating them god-like, just assisting them in what they need, showing them love, but keeping them humble.  With power comes responsibility, and it's important to keep them level-headed.  I'm not saying that we shouldn't let them know they're different.  However, knowing the fact that most Indigo and Crystal children have very spiritual parents or grandparnets is very helpful, because they'll have great guidance.  I know I've read that about Crystal children anyway.  Either way, we're all headed to a great place eventually.
al64 wrote:I can't believe that I put the word authority in there. :smt073
I didn't think it was bad, lol.

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:08 am

Something I just read.  Nancy Ann Tappe has synesthesia.  Now, for those of you who do not know what this is, it's neurological disorder in which your five senses get all kinds of messed up and instead of experiencing words as sounds, you can experience them as any of the other four senses.

So, what seems to have happened was Tappe saw children or heard them speak and instead of seeing them like they are or hearing them, she saw them as this blob of indigo, and that seems to be where she got her name.  Now, Tappe is also a self-proclaimed aura reader.  So, the coin toss on this question is, where did the Indigo come from?  The aura from the children she saw due to her psychic abilities?  Or the color her neurological disorder made her see instead of children?  One is definitely less mystic than the other.

Only the natural elevating of the spirit that is occurring in life.  In a natural process the cream will rise to the top - that is what spirituality is happening.
Oh yeah?  Well my spirit is more highly elevated than yours!

Now, while I was 100% just joking with that, see how easily people turn it around to be god-like?

There is a war going on for hearts and minds and a part of this war is scepticism.
There's nothing wrong with being skeptical, expecially when the siren sounds off going "Something's not right".  The world needs skeptics to keep it alive.
I'm not saying that we shouldn't let them know they're different.
Now, this is something I don't understand.  We don't want them to be treated different, but we want them to know it.  Alrighty, I can understand that.  I would tell my child that they are special in that they are themselves and thus an individual.  However, I would never seek to give them a label, and it's that label that people run with, and goodness can they run.

Also, something that's been bothering me for awhile.  Now...I have several younger cousins, and they're all normal children with the attention span of a gnat and energy that never seems to run out.  I would say this is about right with every child.  They're all hyper little begins, it's called youth.  So, why is this normality in childhood being hyped up as something special.  As we grow and mature, we become more disciplined and focused, able to channel our rambuctions, youthful energy.  So, how about the children that are just natrually born like that?  Those children who are naturally focused and are not hyper like the majority of their peers?  I guess they're just not that special, even if they are the vast minority.

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:36 am

Children need things overly animated when they're younger.  That's why many shows for toddlers are bright, colorful, and loud, lol.  But as you get older, your learning style needs are different.

Now, when I said that about "special" I mean not spoiling them, making them think they're royalty.  Just different.  Gifted spiritually, but maintaining a balance of humility yet not allowing everyone to walk all over them.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:48 pm

Sei no Senshi wrote:Something I just read.  Nancy Ann Tappe has synesthesia.  Now, for those of you who do not know what this is, it's neurological disorder in which your five senses get all kinds of messed up and instead of experiencing words as sounds, you can experience them as any of the other four senses.

J:  The fact is...when we have a disorder, we are inclined to use it and learn all we can to make it effective in all our experiences.  Just because she has a disorder does not preclude any psychic abilities - as a matter of interest, physical disorders do not always affect the spirit work.  Test that out with other workers - after all none is perfect - not even the skeptic.

So, what seems to have happened was Tappe saw children or heard them speak and instead of seeing them like they are or hearing them, she saw them as this blob of indigo, and that seems to be where she got her name.  Now, Tappe is also a self-proclaimed aura reader.  So, the coin toss on this question is, where did the Indigo come from?  The aura from the children she saw due to her psychic abilities?  Or the color her neurological disorder made her see instead of children?  One is definitely less mystic than the other.

J:  And what is the disorder from any other worker, or skeptic, that you would like to address?
Only the natural elevating of the spirit that is occurring in life.  In a natural process the cream will rise to the top - that is what spirituality is happening.
Oh yeah?  Well my spirit is more highly elevated than yours!

Now, while I was 100% just joking with that, see how easily people turn it around to be god-like?

J:  No, but some cream can sour with the negative thought applied.  Remember the work done with water and how it is affected?  So also the cream of the individual can be soured by their skepticm turning.
There is a war going on for hearts and minds and a part of this war is scepticism.
There's nothing wrong with being skeptical, expecially when the siren sounds off going "Something's not right".  The world needs skeptics to keep it alive.
I'm not saying that we shouldn't let them know they're different.
J:  Skepticm is healthy.  Disbelief comes from a closed mind.  The mind works best like an umbrella - only effective when open.

Now, this is something I don't understand.  We don't want them to be treated different, but we want them to know it.  Alrighty, I can understand that.  I would tell my child that they are special in that they are themselves and thus an individual.  However, I would never seek to give them a label, and it's that label that people run with, and goodness can they run.

Also, something that's been bothering me for awhile.  Now...I have several younger cousins, and they're all normal children with the attention span of a gnat and energy that never seems to run out.  I would say this is about right with every child.  They're all hyper little begins, it's called youth.  So, why is this normality in childhood being hyped up as something special.  As we grow and mature, we become more disciplined and focused, able to channel our rambuctions, youthful energy.  So, how about the children that are just natrually born like that?  Those children who are naturally focused and are not hyper like the majority of their peers?  I guess they're just not that special, even if they are the vast minority.
J:  Indigos is about the spirit not the body.  Yes, all youth have natural rambuntious energy as a part of their natural makeup.  Do they have a natural spirit energy?  

I am NOT interested in labels and making anyone 'SPECIAL' by using a label.  I am interested in giving anyone support that is being harrassed for their natural spirit abilities.
God bless, J

Return to “Psychic”