Indigo People....

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:56 pm

Oh the self-proclaimed. They are an awesome bunch.
I am just like you.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:59 pm

al:  I think indigos have a different perspective on life.  This does not always fit into the mainstream of expectations of people that are placed on all of us by family and our environment.  

Do indigos have more problems?  That would be hard to gauge, but they probably have their share, because of being 'different' from the material world that is so strong in our lives.  They do think from the spiritual and this is not always understood.
God bless, J

al64

Post by al64 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:31 pm

sidewalk_bends wrote:Oh the self-proclaimed.
They are an awesome bunch.
Sounds like the first two lines of a limerick? :smt069

al64

Post by al64 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:41 pm

spiritalk wrote:al:  I think indigos have a different perspective on life.  This does not always fit into the mainstream of expectations of people that are placed on all of us by family and our environment.  

Do indigos have more problems?  That would be hard to gauge, but they probably have their share, because of being 'different' from the material world that is so strong in our lives.  They do think from the spiritual and this is not always understood.
I don't usually go for poetry but for some reason I downloaded this the other night. It seems to say it.
I've asked myself a thousand times,
Why must I feel such pain?
I've tried to live a life that's true,
Yet meet with much disdain.
I give to others who gladly take
'Till nothing's left for me,
And I ask my God within,
Why?  How can this be?
Have I not felt suffering,
Felt agony, and woe?
A little voice then comes to me,
"You've felt it, now let go."
http://quotes.zaadz.com/topics/indigo+poetry
For anyone interested the rest is at the link.
L&L
Al

cdo

Post by cdo » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:08 pm

For an interesting article on Indigos check out Blavatskynet.. Theosophy

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:35 am

Well it has been sometime since I posted onto here I would like to say something...

I think that the 'problems' that I personally have faced were put before me to make me stronger than what I would have normally been, to force me to see early what many others sometimes don't see at all... The fact that I usually can sit and talk for hours with people who are of the same wave length as me, has shown me that I am not like many people my age, so when I do find someone close to my age that I can talk to I learn to treasure them. Love is something that we talk about a lot, but don't seem to do enough.... I thought this when I was about 6 or 7 and I still think it today... When looking at others many don't see what is really there... I think this is why myself and many others who are different feel it so acutely... Where is the tolerance of others? I know that it was something that I was taught as a child, but looking at the generations that are here now, I see it less and less, and more entitlement... Finding where you belong, I feel is supposed to connect you to the world more not take you more away from it... Finding MB has made more feel more in these last 2 months than I can remember feeling for a long time... This life is about connections and finding ways to make them stronger...

Finding out about indigos, although at times very con traversal has also made me some very good friends.. who I might not have talked to other wise... These people don't have the same views that I do per say... but it was a starting point into something more... This is the point of this topic... connecting with others and finding where to go in the dark...

I have for a long time felt like I lived in the night while others in the day... and I longed for the impossible.. to walk in that day light with them... Now I have learned to love the night, and find my way through the darkness of it... it makes me stronger now that I have done this, and others can see and respect those things about me... In this way I have found not only myself but others here in the darkness and at dusk and dawn those from the light....

For although I walk in the dark I am not lost and I am never alone.

Nyte...

(once I started writing it took on a life of it's own, hope you all understand...)
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:59 pm

Powerful piece al!  I don't go much for poetry either, but boy it can be potent sometimes!
God bless, J

al64

Post by al64 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:19 am

cdo wrote:For an interesting article on Indigos check out Blavatskynet.. Theosophy
   "All we know is, that it will silently come into existence; so silently, indeed, that for long millenniums shall its pioneers-the peculiar children who will grow into peculiar men and women-be regarded as anomalous lusus naturæ, abnormal oddities physically and mentally."

-----

The indigo children certainly are different physically and mentally. And their developed intuitions are quite suggestive of the future of humanity as described by Theosophy.

Here are her more lengthy comments from which the above two quotes were extracted:

"It will be said that whatever forms man has passed through in the long pre-historic Past there are no more changes for him (save certain variations, as at present) in the future. Hence that our Sixth and Seventh Root Races are fictions. To this it is again answered: How do you know? Your experience is limited to a few thousand years, to less than a day in the whole age of Humanity and to the present types of the actual continents and isles of our Fifth Race. How can you tell what will or will not be? Meanwhile, such is the prophecy of the Secret Books and their no uncertain statements. Since the beginning of the Atlantean Race many million years have passed, yet we find the last of the Atlanteans, still mixed up with the Aryan element, 11,000 years ago.
http://www.blavatsky.net/newsletters/in ... ildren.htm
Thanks for the quote CDO, I was looking at a picture of Blavatsky only today.
L&L
Al :smt069

al64

Post by al64 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:44 am

Nyte...

I have for a long time felt like I lived in the night while others in the day... and I longed for the impossible.. to walk in that day light with them... Now I have learned to love the night, and find my way through the darkness of it... it makes me stronger now that I have done this, and others can see and respect those things about me... In this way I have found not only myself but others here in the darkness and at dusk and dawn those from the light....
Hi Nyte
It's hard to speak of yourself, but you seem to have done a good job of it.
I hope it's not too depressing, but the darkness stays along with the isolation and inability to communicate - but there is an up-side.

I spent years when I was young thinking that there would be a flash of light and all would be revealed about how to become like everyone else. This never happened – but...

A few years ago, I realised that I had done all that the others can do and more.
In my work as an engineer, I would be called upon to solve problems that others had given up on and when I succeeded I recall on more than one occasion, standing in the managers office and looking, not at gratitude but at a frown of distrust/disbelief. These things are not supposed to happen. Something to do with control I suppose?

......I realised that I liked being me.

L&L

al64

Post by al64 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:47 am

spiritalk wrote:Powerful piece al!  I don't go much for poetry either, but boy it can be potent sometimes!
I'm glad you like it spiritalk.
L&L

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:11 pm

I do like being me and I am finding some very special people that like me being me too.... I know that I have run off many a would be friend by telling them not to do something... that it wouldn't work out... They didn't listen and did it anyways and when it didn't work out and I didn't rub it in their faces and was just supporting of the consequences that they were going through, it made them mistrust me.... That look that says "Just who are you?" and then they start to wonder if you are manipulating it all somehow... I have let them all come and go as the must in our lives, and learned the harder lesson of not taking it to heart and letting it bother me...

*smilies* The biggest thing for me was finding out that I am not the in darkness alone, that there are others out here that know what I am going through and that they made it through fine.... Like you Al!! I lets me know that the struggles no matter how hard they seem can be overcome and that although there isn't a light at the end of this tunnel I am in, there is a place to search for, more enlightenment and more control over the things that I can do, being able to show the world that we are all more than we think we are and that we can do the impossible!!

*huggz* anyways I am gonna go now... once I get going it isn't always easy to stop talking... LOL
Nyte

stan

Post by stan » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:48 pm

Nyteshadecreed wrote:I do like being me and I am finding some very special people that like me being me too.... I know that I have run off many a would be friend by telling them not to do something... that it wouldn't work out... They didn't listen and did it anyways and when it didn't work out and I didn't rub it in their faces and was just supporting of the consequences that they were going through, it made them mistrust me.... That look that says "Just who are you?" and then they start to wonder if you are manipulating it all somehow... I have let them all come and go as the must in our lives, and learned the harder lesson of not taking it to heart and letting it bother me...

*smilies* The biggest thing for me was finding out that I am not the in darkness alone, that there are others out here that know what I am going through and that they made it through fine.... Like you Al!! I lets me know that the struggles no matter how hard they seem can be overcome and that although there isn't a light at the end of this tunnel I am in, there is a place to search for, more enlightenment and more control over the things that I can do, being able to show the world that we are all more than we think we are and that we can do the impossible!!

*huggz* anyways I am gonna go now... once I get going it isn't always easy to stop talking... LOL
Hello! Just read your profile.  :smt002 I'm glad all is going well. LOL

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:22 pm

*smile* thanks stan!! I appreciate it!!
Nyte

stan

Post by stan » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:52 pm

I had read your thread and unusual experience you shared. It was about the air ripping. I had a flash of a child breaking through the sac. LOL

al64

Post by al64 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:56 pm

stan wrote:I had read your thread and unusual experience you shared. It was about the air ripping. I had a flash of a child breaking through the sac. LOL
:smt069

Return to “Psychic”