Indigo People....

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nyteshadecreed

Indigo People....

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:05 pm

I have recently read up on indigo people, and I am sure that I fit like 98% of the things that I have read about them, I was wondering if anyone would have anything to add besides the basic characteristics that I have found.... Is there anyone out there who is also Indigo? Any and all information about it would be a gift!! Thank You for your time.

Nyte (Indigo Girl?)
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

Vircanaq_88

Post by Vircanaq_88 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:10 am

Wow Nyteshadecreed,

You  Just Put Me Onto something new. It's So Crazy how I have been Getting Into reading Aurora's Lately, and you post this. As soon I read your post I went and looked up everthing on indigo People. I belive I may be  part of the Gamma generation.  I think im gonna buy a couple books on it and read into it more. Thanks for posting this!!!
*BLOOD DIAMOND*

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:26 am

YOur welcome... I see that the line of knowledge just keeps going on... *smile*
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

Vircanaq_88

Post by Vircanaq_88 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:49 am

Yes It does and let it grow, because I Feel Like I could Never Know Enough!!!!!
*BLOOD DIAMOND*

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:48 pm

We the current interest in Indigo and its significance and meaning, I have this on speed access...lol:

"The Indigo Child is a boy or girl who displays a new and unusual set of psychological attributes, revealing a pattern of behavior generally undocumented before. This pattern has singularly unique factors that call for parents and teachers to change their treatment and upbringing of these kids to assist them in achieving balance and harmony in their lives, and to help them avoid frustration."

-- Lee Carroll & Jan Tober

How can you tell if you are an Indigo?

A good way to "test" yourself is to answer the following:

Are you always searching for your greater purpose in life but feel like the world isn't set up for your kind?

Do you sometimes feel wise beyond your years?

Do you have trouble conforming to the ways of society?

Do you feel out of place in today's world?

Do you perceive the world very differently than most people around you?

Do you have strong intuition about certain things that most others do not?

Do you often feel misunderstood when you try to talk to people about what's real?

Are you a truth seeker?

Do you feel like you were born to accomplish a special mission in life?

Do you feel isolated and alone in your beliefs?

Misunderstood by family?

Do you feel anti-social unless you are with people of like mind?

Are you emotionally sensitive?

Did you have a difficult childhood?

Do you often feel dis-empowered by too much authority?

If you can answer yes to many of these questions,
then you are most likely an Indigo.

What are Indigo and Crystal children and adults?How do you know if you, or someone you know, is an Indigo or Crystal Child or Adult?      

We will describe the main features and characteristics of these people. But we want to stress that the Indigo/Crystal phenomenon is the next step in our evolution as a human species. We are all, in some way, becoming more like the Indigo and Crystal people. They are here to show us the way, and so the information can be applied more generally to all of us as we make the transition to the next stage of our growth and evolution.      

The Indigo Children have been incarnating on the Earth for the las100 years. The early Indigos were pioneers and way-showers. After World War II, a significant number were born, and these are the Indigo adults of today. However, in the 1970s a major wave of Indigos was born, and so we have a whole generation of Indigos who are now in their late twenties and early thirties who are about to take their place as leaders in the world. Indigos continued to born up to about 2000, with increasing abilities and degrees of technological and creative sophistication.      

The Crystal Children began to appear on the planet from about 2000, although some date them slightly earlier. These are extremely powerful children, whose main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution, and reveal to us our inner power and divinity. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the" Law of One" or Unity Consciousness. They are a powerful force for love and peace on the planet.      

The Indigo and Crystal Adults are composed of two groups. Firstly, there are those who were born as Indigos and are now making the transition to Crystal. This means they undergo a spiritual and physical transformation that awakens their "Christ" or "Crystal" consciousness and links them with the Crystal children as part of the evolutionary wave of change.      

The second group is those who were born without these qualities, but have acquired or are in the process of acquiring them through their own hard work and the diligent following of a spiritual path. Yes, this means that all of us have the potential to be part of the emerging group of "human angels".
God bless, J

Vircanaq_88

Post by Vircanaq_88 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:57 pm

WOw!!!

So If I Answered  Yes To all of Those questions, and belive that I am a Indigo Child, WHat NOw??? What to do?? I Kno That We are supposedly  called to take the human species to the next stage in growth and evolution. How do we go about in takeing our place in this world??
*BLOOD DIAMOND*

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:12 pm

No one person is more special than the next.

Vircanaq_88

Post by Vircanaq_88 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:31 pm

I do Not BeliVe Indigo People Are, More Or Significant Than The NExt person. I Belive That These Indigo People WIth These Feelings, And Thoughts, Are Called to Help This world in a specific way, as every person is. EVERY PERSON. EVeN IF WE ARE UN AWARE, THE THINGS WE SAY CaN AFFECT somebody 20 years from Now and cause him or her to do GREAT thing, we may be dead by then ,or not given credit. But DOES that mean that we are not Special.???  NO. SO IN BEliving that i am a indigo INDIVIDUAL, CRYSTAL CHILd  Or Whatever i may be i wanna kno my purpose as one.
*BLOOD DIAMOND*

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:03 pm

I don't believe in the existance of Indigos.

People do not need to be labeled as Indigos to feel they have a purpose.  I believe it was sidewalk_bends in another thread that said 'more ways to divide and conquer'.  I've met several teenagers who feel they are superior because they feel they're Indigos.  *rolleyes*  Give me a break...

However, if you wanted to talk about the astrological conditions affecting this supposed wave of higher spirits, well then, that I could discuss.

Pluto Planet Power, Make-Up.

I do think the generation born during the Neptune/Pluto switches are meant to do great things, but they aren't more spiritual, and I don't think it's wise to label them.

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:28 pm

Vircanaq_88 wrote: I do Not BeliVe Indigo People Are, More Or Significant Than The NExt person. I Belive That These Indigo People WIth These Feelings, And Thoughts, Are Called to Help This world in a specific way, as every person is. EVERY PERSON. EVeN IF WE ARE UN AWARE, THE THINGS WE SAY CaN AFFECT somebody 20 years from Now and cause him or her to do GREAT thing, we may be dead by then ,or not given credit. But DOES that mean that we are not Special.???  NO. SO IN BEliving that i am a indigo INDIVIDUAL, CRYSTAL CHILd  Or Whatever i may be i wanna kno my purpose as one.
Being named something or being born into a group does not set our destiny. Our purpose is what we shall make it through our choices as is the same for all. It is up for us to define ourselves, but when we give ourselves a special designation, it sets us up to divide ourselves rather than bringing us together.

northernorange

indigo boy

Post by northernorange » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:34 pm

I think my son shows some of these traits but it seems like no one wants to listen to him or me.  Teachers and counsellor just want him on medication.  People always say that when in conversation with him they forget that he is 6 and not 36.  He is very sensitive, emotionally.  Keep up researching this and maybe one day he and i will find the help we need.
Need info on son Born nov 17 2000
interesting things surrounding his life so far
are they signs? help me!

Master Po

Post by Master Po » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:32 pm

Hello friends,

I think sidewalk bends makes a good point when saying this is another way of dividing people.
In the late thirties and early forties of the last century there was a movement where people in certain parts of the world were told they were a better type of people and if you felt you were misunderstood by the world and met ( in that case ) certain physical criteria you were a part of that group. Of course it always makes our ego feel good to know we are special and different from others. These young people were told because of their birthright they were destined to lead others and make the human race better. Well my friend that group I'm talking about of course is the Aryan Race concept and the man spearheading that was Adolf Hitler. The atrocities commited under this brainwashing of young people are now history. I am not saying this to compare a new age belief with this horrible point in history, but rather to bring home the point it is better to embrace philosophies that unite us rather than ones that make some people better or divides us.

If you look deep enough we are all one. No one is better than the other. When an individual reaches a state of enlightment he or she doesn't act or think they are better than others. Years ago I had the honor of meeting the Dalai Lama. he is the most humble person I have met and everyone who meets him says the same. Throughout history spiritual masters like Jesus, Budha and others have not felt they didn't belong or were different and not a part of humanity. In order to really help others one must be able to relate and have empathy for the human condition.
My friends grandkids are considered by him to be Indigo Kids because they act indifferent and better than other kids. I have watched one of them totally ignore a little girl who fell off a swing set and was hurt. He showed no empathy or caring about her. Is that what is considered a better human. If so we are in trouble :smt017
Our thoughts and actions define who we are more than being a part of any sub group.

Respectfully,

Master Po
Last edited by Master Po on Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Vircanaq_88

Post by Vircanaq_88 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:51 pm

ANy One Have Any more Information on Indigo People???
*BLOOD DIAMOND*

Master Po

Post by Master Po » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:21 pm

Indigo people can read Auras since kids. They also exhibit clairvoyance and telepathic abilities. Many are known to be able to see spirit entities clearly. It is not just a matter of having the attitude of not fitting in as most teenagers already have that. Indigos have a lot of the color Indigo in their Aura and are suppossed to be psychic. If you are an Indigo you don't need to ask, you would have known since being a kid. Just like if you have psychic abilities you don't need to ask people if you are psychic. you know since it is you.

Master Po
Life is a Journey, Not a Destination

Master Po

Post by Master Po » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:46 pm

Exactly my point Sei no Senshi when you said "what will they think of next"
See my previous post about ways of dividing people

I was just responding to Vircanaq_88 plea fore more information about Indigos.  I have heard the same thing I wrote for the past five years. Where I live a good number of people read auras at psychic fairs and it's funny how people get excited when they are told their aura has blue. When they ask if they are Indigo people the psychic will say it's not Indigo but light blue or regular blue. You should see how dissapointed the person gets  :smt003 .

Return to “Psychic”