Reading Auroras

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Vircanaq_88

Reading Auroras

Post by Vircanaq_88 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:18 am

Hey Everbody I have been into reading Aurora's lately. I was wondering If any body had some individual excercise I could do to help open my third eye and focus more.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:28 am

*giggles* I also need to know more about this... it seems like we are in the same... ummmm... lessons/classes... *smile* we should totally study together... LOL

Nyte

Vircanaq_88

Post by Vircanaq_88 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:07 am

Yes We Should LOL

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

HOW TO SEE AND READ THE AURA

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:26 am

The aura is of course the spiritual energy field which we believe co-exists with (inter-penetrates) our physical body, and surrounds it as well.

By reading the the ever changing colours and general appearance of a person's aura (which we believe happens in a psychic reading, even if we as readers cannot see it at the time) we can frequently gain useful information about how that person can be better prepared for whatever the future holds in store for them, their present emotional state, and possibly any developing health problems (even before in some cases the physical symptoms first appear).

Please read:

"How to see and READ the AURA" (over several pages)

http://thiaoouba.com/seeau.htm

Especially read the section entitled "How to see Aura: developing auric sight" on page 2 and "How to see and READ the AURA" on page 3.

This exercise is designed to see Aura for the first time and/or practice seeing Auras. Choosing good conditions is important: not only you see the Aura better, but also to gain a confidence about what you see.

Hoping this helps to answer your question(s),

eye_of_tiger Image

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:47 am

EOT you are so awesome!!

Vircanaq_88

Post by Vircanaq_88 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:50 am

I have Been On That Site, And I Have Beeen Putting those Exercises to use. at night when i close my eyes, or even when im just laying in my bed looking at the celing, i often see colors. I wonder if im seeing the aura of the oblets in my room, or is that my eyes just adjusting to the darkness?????? Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm
~Karma :smt115

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:03 am

Okay what if when I do the first exercise the blue one merges together to make a circle and then disappears?? Anyone else have this happen???

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:52 am

I wonder if im seeing the aura of the oblets in my room, or is that my eyes just adjusting to the darkness??????

Our physical eyes do not adjust as such to darkness, but rather a significant drop in the overall level of light in the room at the time.

This is because the iris of the human eye takes a certain finite time to respond to the falling light levels by opening up more like the shutter of a camera, in order to allow more light to reach the retina at the back of the eye itself. For a fraction of a second we may feel temporarily blinded and disoriented, but seeing actual colours at this stage is highly unusual.

However once our eyes have fully adapted and we fix our stare on an object for a while, it is not so unusual to appear to see a false halo of a single colour around the object, until our genuine auric vision kicks in.

Just another timely reminder that while we appear to be seeing both the physical object as well as the true aura of many colours which eventually surrounds it with our physical eyes, our physical eyes are totally insensitive and therefore blind to the higher frequencies of these spiritual energies which make up our aura. What we see with our inner spirit eyes is superimposed or layered over the top of what our physical eyes are seeing, so as to frequently almost become totally indistinguishable from each other.

EOT  Image

Vircanaq_88

Post by Vircanaq_88 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:57 am

EOT , YOu Are THe Man!!! LOL
He is Asome Huh NYTE???
AND NYTE You really have to focus on those excercises for a while before they start to come together. It Took Me A good five minuets of focus.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:05 am

I got the second one just fine... but I have done the first one over and over and the stupid blue thingie makes a circle and then disappears

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:57 pm

If you turn the eyes away and return to the object and the aura is still there, you are viewing the aura.  If it is not, it is an aberation of the adjustment of the eyes.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:01 am

Thanks for the input spirit!!

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:39 am

spiritalk wrote:If you turn the eyes away and return to the object and the aura is still there, you are viewing the aura.  If it is not, it is an aberation of the adjustment of the eyes.
If you close your eyes and see deeper into the body then it is the auric field you are seeing, otherwise, sadly, you are just straining your eyes with all these tiring exercises. Seeing auras doesn't need any of this strain  or hard work at all, all these things are doing is stretching the workings of your eyes to the limits so that they get decieved and then you will get the idea of what you should or could really see in a true aura viewing. They are the results of stress not clairvoyance or psychic ability.

Vircanaq_88

Post by Vircanaq_88 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:27 pm

SO Gem DO YOu Belive, That If We Close Our Eyes and try To See Into Our Own Body that we can see our own aura.

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:24 pm

Your question contradicts itself? My aura is nearly all outside of my body, just a very narrow etheric border penetrates the physical body? I don't look at me, if I did, I might not like what I found, and I am no good at putting myself before helping others so I doubt it would benefit me, instead it most probably would only worry me and cause me distress :(

But, when using reiki I can scan and see inside the client's body to see the meridians and energy trails around the body, its looking beneath the aura, is that what you mean?

Return to “Psychic”