Sheep and Goats

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

al64

Post by al64 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:15 pm

Very interesting!!
I hope it was not too far over the top and you would need to read all of the link. :)

al64

Post by al64 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:19 pm

Its the placebo effect.
So I can take it from this that you prefer to think that all the power comes from ourselves and that there is no outside force? :smt084

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:19 pm

Not at all I followed it pretty well... thank you
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

al64

Post by al64 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:33 pm

My interest in this page comes from a long term interest in John Keely (1827-1898) who was a kind of psychic/spiritual engineer, would you believe? As an engineer myself I find him fascinating. Anyone interested can see Dale Ponds videos on Google or You Tube.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:56 pm

One of the best remote viewer on record was Emanuel Swedenborg.  He saw a fire burning in his home city, while he was visiting a neighboring city....one of his recorded viewings. We are talking here of the 1600s.
God bless, J

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:57 pm

One of the best remote viewer on record was Emanuel Swedenborg.  He saw a fire burning in his home city, while he was visiting a neighboring city....one of his recorded viewings. We are talking here of the 1600s.
God bless, J

al64

Post by al64 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:48 pm

Hi spiritalk

I was reading about Swedenborg on the web only a few days ago. He talked to the angels also, which is what me and my wife do.
Al :smt059

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:45 pm

Hmmm very interesting... I just kind either know something or figure it out... not really too much of one to read books that people wrote... (used to then got busy and just kinda don't anymore) Though I will be looking more into these... I have to say that my appetite is wetted
Nyte

al64

Post by al64 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:43 pm

Hi Nyte
I'm glad that you are thinking about getting into reading as it's always been my favourite pass-time.
The info about ether (aether) is huge and also something that has interested me for ages. It's the means of transport for all psychic traffic, light and electricity and a lot more.
Before the turn of the last century it was assumed by most scientists and abandoned with the coming of relativity around the 1930's.
This was something that was spoken of by the ancients for all of recorded history although known by different names at different times. It shows just how far we have strayed away from the spiritual truths in favour of “scientific reason”.
Al :smt045

jotejete

Post by jotejete » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:21 am

Hi Al64,

I actually find it easier to do readings online, since I don't have someone staring at me LOL. I have been accurate on names, dates and descriptions of people in readings done on this and other sites. I have also had three very accurate readings done for me by online readers. One of them was an aura reading and it was spot on since aura readings can also be done using your third eye/clairvoyant chakra and the person need not be there.
I believe the answer to psychic info. transfer and speed is it happens instantaneously. Actually, if you are not using any aids like tarot cards or pendulums, you want to go with your first impressions, before your analytical mind takes over and creates analytical overlay
There is plenty of science to back up sheeps and goats as you know and there are also Quantum Physics experiments where the obsever determines the outcome ( waves / particle studies etc..)
One of the most respected researchers in the PSI arena is Dean Radin and he came up with the Entangled Universe Theory which hypothisizes everything is connected ( quantum entanglement ) so all information is readily and immediately available and everything affects everything else.I have done psychic testing via The Boundary Institute which he runs. Studies done there usually show a strong PSI effect even though all scientific protocols are implemented. Of course he is a PSI believer- so it goes back to who is doing the observing.

If you are interested in reading more on this, feel free to PM me and I'll recommend some good books you might not have read.

Love and Light
Joe
Last edited by jotejete on Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:59 am

AL,

I love to read.. I do a lot more than most people that I know, I read mostly to escape and not to learn anymore... seeing as my teachers make sure that I have plenty to read on that end... so Most of what I have read recently is articles on the art masters and British lit, and English poems and short stories.... Stuff on Freud and other psychoanalyst and such... then there was political science class.... Blah Blah Blah.... Ya know what I am getting at now right?? Any how gonna go browse other subjects....

*waves at Joe* Hey You
Nyte

al64

Post by al64 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:07 pm

Hi Joe
I'm on here to learn and I'm just fishing around at the moment to see what is going on.
Yes, I find that the analytic mind does get - kind of - in the way and i have not found a way to overcome this yet. It's very hard to grasp first impressions and believe them.
As someone who spent the first half of my life learning about science, I am now attempting to get shot of that way of thinking and it aint easy to do.
Science is catching up on what psychics have always know, that everything is connected and I often read Charles Fort on the subject alongside the physicists, would you believe?
As far as reading is concerned, I would rather you recommend some reading on what you do as it sounds interesting.

I realised quite recently that I had these abilities and had always suppressed them. Things like the occasional dream of somewhere not known, that I would visit in the future. The last one, a few months ago was so vivid that I could identify the type of bricks in the wall. But this doesn't happen often and seems to have no use or meaning apart from telling me that it works.

The remote viewing is a kind of game I play to test what I can do. Nothing earth-shattering, but it works quite well.

How do you do a PM on this site?
Have a good one
L&L
Al :smt024

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:19 pm

How do you do a PM on this site?
 click on the person's name in the left hand margin and you will get a page that gives you the option to send a private message :)  Or..... click the tiny pm button under the post ;)

jotejete

Post by jotejete » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:16 pm

Hi al64,

I'll PM you later when I get off work. I'll send you a lot more info. on hard science backing psi/psychic functioning, along with info. on my own testing experience via Boundary Institute. Let me know if you have any problems accessing the private message/PM I just sent.  

Talk to you later

Joe

jotejete

Post by jotejete » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:34 pm

spiritalk wrote:One of the best remote viewer on record was Emanuel Swedenborg.  He saw a fire burning in his home city, while he was visiting a neighboring city....one of his recorded viewings. We are talking here of the 1600s.
Actually he was a clairvoyant, since remote viewing is a term made up by the US government in conjunction with psychic Ingo Swann to describe a series of protocols used to retrieve psychic information from the subconscious. It uses a system where you go from the gestalt or main gist of the psychic signal to the specifics in a systematic manner. Remote Viewing was used over 20 years by US Government Programs like Stargate, Grillflame etc
As for the best remote viewer, Joe Mcmoneagle is widely believed to be it.
He has done thousands of "on demand" remote viewing targets while in the military ( he was know as remote viewer #1 )
He also did an on demand successful remote viewing for a live television program called "Put to the Test" in which he drew the entire scene in question accurately.
Remote Viewing includes obtaining information using clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience etc, but using the specific RV protocol.
:)

Joe

Return to “Psychic”