Hi

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Mav62

Hi

Post by Mav62 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:07 pm

Thought I would introduce myself as Psychic has always fasinated me. My one question and I am sure it has been others is how can you tell if the psychic is real?

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:37 pm

Hi Mav :)

What qualities do you think a psychic should have then?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:44 pm

Most of all - they have to 'feel' right for yourself.  When the psychic (or any other service you seek) feels right - it usually is right, for you.  Trust your own instincts - we all have them as well.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:50 pm

Hmmm what would make a psychic real for you? I think that is the real question, for some it may be the feeling they get for others it may be a specific thing that they person couldn't know... but really for YOU what would make you say, Ahhh this is what I needed to know this was real.

Nyte

Bastard

This is an instance where the adage is wrong.

Post by Bastard » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:27 am

There is an old saying, "You only get what you pay for", implying that if the price is higher, the value of the purchase is commensurately higher.
With Psychics, often the reverse is true.
Many charlatans charge a fortune and many who charge nothing give good readings.
If you're unsure, take the free service, then if it's no good, at least you haven't lost anything!

yourinfopro

We all have different abilities

Post by yourinfopro » Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:57 pm

When looking for a psychic I think you should first go to the bookstore and read up on psychic abilities like in a psychic encyclopedia and see what abilities you might be interested in taping into.

Another thing you could do is talk to a friend that gets readings and listen to their experiences.

Finding a psychic is like finding a great pair of shoes, just because they may be the correct size and price doesn't mean you will like them. finding a great fit can take some time or the luck or the draw.

Be patient

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:02 pm

It is a service!   When seeking the services of anything, it is best to have recommendation as well as seeking compatibility.

Return to “Psychic”