Any ideas out there?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

al64

Any ideas out there?

Post by al64 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:33 am

Hi all
Over the past two weeks or so, I have been getting – whilst concentrating on something altogether different – moving pictures, in my mind, of children, toddlers – in various situations.
The first was of two children on three wheeler bikes crashing into each other.
The second was of a child, on a bike, going dangerously fast on what seemed to be a lawn.
The third was of a child trotting on a roof, very close to the edge.
These are not dreams but when I'm in a fully awake state.
I realise the obvious reaction, but we have had no contact with kids for ages now.
L&L
Al

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:10 am

Al,  :smt017

Do you wish to have more contact with kids in the near future (your own or somebody else's)? Do you like kids in general?

These are not dreams but when I'm in a fully awake state

This is not quite true as you were more than likely in one of the thousands of altered states of consciousness which exist between us being fully awake and dreaming. If you were actually by definition fully awake at the time you experienced these visions, I would politely be suggesting to you that either you are currently going through some spiritual or psychic crisis, or alternately that something is medically wrong with you.

Whatever the answer to my very first question above turns out to be, I believe that what you are seeing are only unconscious symbols standing in place of something your unconscious mind is attempting to tell you. Without going into any detail about the possible meanings behind each individual symbol, my overall impressions are that you are being consoled in knowing that you cannot hope to fully protect and watch over those you love 24/7.

Each of these visions may or may not even involve children. They may simply be trying to emphasise that you are not infallible, and that you will not always be there for those under your supervision or care, who will eventually need to learn to do these things for themselves.

These particular symbols speak to me of you often making a mountain out of a molehill, and perhaps overreacting to life's risks and dangers, especially when it comes to caring for others.

Falling off your bike and skinning your knees is simply a fact of life for a child, as taking calculated risks and facing danger is important to our development as independent adults. Calculated risks are something very different from doing something silly or taking totally unnecessary risks. When we fall off of or crash our bikes (or make a mistake in life) it is only marked down as a failure if we are unwilling to get back on our bikes and to give it another good try ASAP.

People do need to take a reasonable degree of risks in their own lives if they are going to have a reasonable chance of achieving anything significant. We are not always meant to be solely our brother's keepers forever (as we each grow up we also have to increasingly take responsibility for the choices we have made)?

Hoping these insights may have been of some help to you in better understanding the important message(s) possibly contained within your visions, which can often be interpreted in much the same way as actual dreams are.

eye_of_tiger :smt024

yourinfopro

Children, children, and more children

Post by yourinfopro » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:51 pm

Well, I hope your visions continue. I get them too but of many different things. I use to get them about small dear and one day I saw the exact vision on the news. Maybe one thing  the vision could mean is a visit of children to your house or you visiting  a relative with children. The fast bikes and dangerous actions could be about an action that is fast approaching you..the timing I mean. Did someone call you since the vision and you had to leave for a flight or trip without much notice? I would love to hear more about this.
BRING THE PEACE INTO YOUR LIFE...NO ONE ELSE WILL!
Debbie

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:47 pm

Have you always had an inner calling to work with children?  The dream is coming to the surface for you to pursue hidden goals.
God bless, J

al64

Post by al64 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:56 pm

Hi eye_of_tiger, info and spiritalk
Thank you for your kind replys.
The visions took place whilst either meditating or during my feeble attempts at remote viewing – sitting or lying with my eyes closed, but awake. The RV takes about fifteen minutes tops and I'm not good at meditation.
It happens, usually when I'm looking for something else. Whatever is in my mind at the time is literally pushed to one side and something, that I can only describe as a dim TV screen with moving pictures presents itself for about a second or so.
Yes, I like kids and a particular concern at the moment is our young granddaughter who spent as much time with us as with her mum in the past. We are no longer able to see her due to family breakup problems. She has problems of her own and we think of her often. In addition we are not able to see the other three younger grand kids and we miss them.

eye_of_tiger
I would like to answer your questions more fully, but this means mentioning others and I don't feel able to do that. But thank you again
L&L
Al

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:21 pm

The mind is the tool and what is prominent in your mind will often manifest in a quiet time.  Obviously the children have a real reference.
God bless, J

jotejete

Post by jotejete » Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:56 pm

Hi Al,

In my opinion, you being a fellow remote viewer, I think you are having spontaneous remote viewing experiences. I have them all the time and hardly ever do they involve myself or loved ones. To give you an idea last week I got an image of a three car accident at the main intersection where I llive. I called my wife on the cell. phone right away and told her to be careful. Half an hour later my wife was heading back home and saw the accident had happened at the intersection.
The reason we get information on unrelated events is at that time our clairvoyance was just free-flowing and picking up random pieces of psychic info. out there. If we don't have the intention to remote view a specific person, place etc, or if our focus sways, this is what happens (to me at least).

Love and Light

Joe

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:33 pm

Is it remote viewing or astral travelling?  They are close cousins.  Neither of which is beneficial without a lot of protection and grounding in the earth world first.
God bless, J

al64

Post by al64 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:15 am

Hi again spiritalk
This is what I'm here for – to get help from you guys and to learn.
I do get dreams where I travel, but this only happens about once a year tops. These are always very vivid and in the last one I could even tell the type of bricks in the wall. It's always places that I've never been and I always visit there after the dream. The last one, about six months ago, was so startling that I jumped right out of bed.
Is it possible to control these things and what grounding do you recommend?
L&L
Al

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:45 pm

There are spheres around the world in ever decreasing vibration (spirit is finest) and the astral is the mental world inner-penetrating the earth energies.  

We can begin our day with a ritual of affirmation and visualization.  Start with a positive affirmation of your own good.  This sets you up for positive approach for the whole day.  

Then visualize a protective bubble (similar to one blown from a child's soap bubble pipe - complete with the rainbow patch - rainbows are such mystical/magical symbols of bridges, connections, communication and complete with a pot of gold (prosperity) at the end) around you completely.  It is a filter of all negativity from within and without.  

Keeping ourselves at peace can be done by re-affirming our own good during the stresses of our day.  And making it the last thought before sleep can help diminish astral dreaming.  

When you wish to open to the spirit realms - it is important to use exercises that take you higher than these gross energies into the finer spirit realms.  To do this we meditate on nature - a scene that keeps us grounded in our own peace through affinity with the scene we visualize.  When ready to invite your guides, provide a symbol and a seat.  Taking this from nature also, helps to energize the whole peace centre.
God bless, J

al64

Post by al64 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:17 pm

Thank you spiritalk that is beautiful.
L&L
Al

lighting strikes twice

Re: Any ideas out there?

Post by lighting strikes twice » Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:34 pm

al64 wrote:Hi all
Over the past two weeks or so, I have been getting – whilst concentrating on something altogether different – moving pictures, in my mind, of children, toddlers – in various situations.
The first was of two children on three wheeler bikes crashing into each other.
The second was of a child, on a bike, going dangerously fast on what seemed to be a lawn.
The third was of a child trotting on a roof, very close to the edge.
These are not dreams but when I'm in a fully awake state.
I realise the obvious reaction, but we have had no contact with kids for ages now.
L&L
Al
Maybe your living a bit dangerously?

al64

Post by al64 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:57 pm

Maybe your living a bit dangerously?
More like a monk? :smt069

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:25 am

Protecting inner child, maybe?

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:28 am

In some things I've read from Naisha, she has some great descriptions for meditation and grounding as well.

Return to “Psychic”