MAYDAY, MAYDAY :: AURIC CLEANING LESSON :: CAN ANYONE HELP?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tiger_tiger

MAYDAY, MAYDAY :: AURIC CLEANING LESSON :: CAN ANYONE HELP?

Post by tiger_tiger » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:43 pm

I am looking for someone :smt059 who can
help on giving auric field cleaning lesson.

Big hug (((((((((( :smt006 )))))))))) to you all.

T_T

FloridaLightWorker

Sage Smuging Clearing/Purification

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:51 pm

The Native American Way
Originally, mixtures of sacred herbs and resins were burned in a special bowl. Smoke was then wafted around the person or place needing purification and cleansing. However, smudge sticks (bundles of dried herbs tied together with colored thread or a strip of hide) offer an easier way of smudging that is just as effective. (Without the Shell or bowl)

The herbs most often used in smudge sticks are sage and sweet grass. Sage drives out negative thoughts, energies, spirits, and all influences. Sweet grass is used to attract positive energy after all the negative energies have been banished by sage.

Native Americans see smudging as a way of shifting between various levels of reality - connecting us here in the material, physical world to the subtle realm of spirits.

How to Smudge

An abalone shell is the accustomed Native American vessel to use for holding the sage. However, any small, flat, heat-proof container will do.

Leave the sage as is, tied with the string in the bundle. Light the sage and let it flame for a minute or so. Extinguish the flame so the sage is smoldering and smoking.

Take the smudge container and using circular clockwise movements, encircle yourself with the smoke. The Native American custom is to use a very large feather from a poultry bird, such as a turkey. Using the feather, fan the smoke all around the room going around windows and doorways. I always say a prayer as I do this asking for all negativity be released, opening up for all that is good and holy. If possible, open some windows and doors to allow the smoke to leave.

You can do this for the whole room and even the whole house. Start at the most northerly room and working again, clockwise, through your home, let the smoke from the sage permeate throughout. Try and finish off the smudging process by ending up at an open door. You should have come full circle around your home.

A note of interest. Whenever I have done this, it has never set off any of my smoke alarms, which I have found very strange indeed. Now it MAY set off yours, so be prepared to disconnect it during your smudging and be SURE to re-engage it upon completion of your smudging.

I say a little prayer over and over as I do my smudging, asking the 'powers that be' (Spirit of the sage) to remove all negativity and unwanted energies.

IT WORKS!!!!... when first doing this on a regular basis, you may find yourself feeling agitated or uneasy and not sure why. It is because you are 'clearing' with the help of the smudging. This would indicate that there is a lot of 'negative' energies in your environment. I do not have a set amount of times to smudge. You will find your own feel for how often for yourself.

Sage is the most potent herb for smudging but you can also use cedar and sweet grass.

Enjoy your new found source of clearing yourself and your environment!

Blessings! Linda :smt060  :smt057

stranded23

Post by stranded23 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:31 pm

This can also be done by the person who dont know a lot about it...
The most powerful tool for that is love, just feel the other person...think about helping her/him...visualize surrounding nature helping that person, giving him/her strenght...energy. Thats it... It is some low level aura clensing and can be done by almost everyone.

tiger_tiger

Post by tiger_tiger » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:21 pm

THANKS A MILLION.
WILL TRY SOON :smt050

Gem

Re: MAYDAY, MAYDAY :: AURIC CLEANING LESSON :: CAN ANYONE HELP?

Post by Gem » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:08 pm

tiger_tiger wrote:I am looking for someone :smt059 who can
help on giving auric field cleaning lesson.

Big hug (((((((((( :smt006 )))))))))) to you all.

T_T
Hi again,

We have already given lots of ideas and suggestions in the other threads
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=39578
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=39574 it gets confusing with three threads running and splits the input and replies.

If you are interested in smudging, which isn't that great for cleansing auras you could read the thread here http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=29401

Return to “Psychic”