I see a white dot when I relax and close my eyes.

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

David4

I see a white dot when I relax and close my eyes.

Post by David4 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:17 pm

When I zone in on the white dot, I see my friend playing video games 600 miles away. Or it might be me reviewing what I did the last time I played. I also see other things like strange images and video. It use to be reall small and blurry images and video. but now it's more vivid.   Can someone please point me in the right place to get help with this.  Also my dreams are so vivid that I wake up more sleepy than when I went to sleep.
Also people that friends of my friends or fam are finding me and telling me that I come to them in there dreams and tell them things about time and space and that something is about to happen.  When this first startetd I thought I was going nuts.  I also feel something like a light magnet in and over my head. I don't do anything to make this stuff happen.  Strange things happen around me and I'm seeing alot of things that are in sync and shouldn't be.  

well any good help would be nice..  I really want to know what this white dot it.

-thanks for reading and peace be with you.

sidewalk_bends

Re: I see a white dot when I relax and close my eyes.

Post by sidewalk_bends » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:21 pm

David4 wrote:When I zone in on the white dot, I see my friend playing video games 600 miles away. Or it might be me reviewing what I did the last time I played. I also see other things like strange images and video. It use to be reall small and blurry images and video. but now it's more vivid.   Can someone please point me in the right place to get help with this.  Also my dreams are so vivid that I wake up more sleepy than when I went to sleep.
Also people that friends of my friends or fam are finding me and telling me that I come to them in there dreams and tell them things about time and space and that something is about to happen.  When this first startetd I thought I was going nuts.  I also feel something like a light magnet in and over my head. I don't do anything to make this stuff happen.  Strange things happen around me and I'm seeing alot of things that are in sync and shouldn't be.  

well any good help would be nice..  I really want to know what this white dot it.

You are opening David.

- Some say that the magnet feeling over your head is your crown chakra opening up, ie energy being given to you/flowing through you.
- Your spirit is talking to people while you sleep. Ever sit in a room with someone talking to you about Einstein's theories?..maybe a fw years ago?
- As for that light....look past it, not into it. Move beyond that light, and do not get distracted.

Take it easy my friend.

cdo

White Dot

Post by cdo » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:20 pm

Perhaps expermentation is in order . For me personaly moving my consciousness towards the light or dot opens me to the inner planes . Just be certain that you have preset the proper tone before entering by way of attunement and/or prayer . Lots of things can go ' bump " in the night .  :-)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:40 pm

We eliminate all physical reasons for problems - like a white dot in the eyes.  Only then can it have another explanation.

David4

Re: I see a white dot when I relax and close my eyes.

Post by David4 » Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:39 pm

sidewalk_bends wrote:
David4 wrote:When I zone in on the white dot, I see my friend playing video games 600 miles away. Or it might be me reviewing what I did the last time I played. I also see other things like strange images and video. It use to be reall small and blurry images and video. but now it's more vivid.   Can someone please point me in the right place to get help with this.  Also my dreams are so vivid that I wake up more sleepy than when I went to sleep.

You are opening David.

- Some say that the magnet feeling over your head is your crown chakra opening up, ie energy being given to you/flowing through you.
- Your spirit is talking to people while you sleep. Ever sit in a room with someone talking to you about Einstein's theories?..maybe a fw years ago?
- As for that light....look past it, not into it. Move beyond that light, and do not get distracted.

Take it easy my friend.
I remember sitting on a bed talking to a lady about stuff in space.

Where can I get more info on this?

Return to “Psychic”