Telepathy

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

TRACEY BOTHA

Telepathy

Post by TRACEY BOTHA » Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:12 pm

Is there anyone who would like to share there telepathic experiences with me?

Can you be in contact telepathicly with someone you have never seen?

Much appreciated

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:31 pm

*smile* Yes I would and Yes I can. It is harder if I don't know someone very well and I don't like to do it... but I can connect with people that I have never met... but I usually wait until  I feel like I know them some.... ya know what I mean? Ya can't just let anyone into your head.... it's not safe
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:46 pm

As the spirit realms are about thought energies, it is one explanation for spirit communication.  Some say it is a telepathic communication where they impress the mind with the thoughts.  Having done altered state talks, I can honestly say I am impressed in the mind as to where it is leading.
God bless, J

justknow

Just my daugher

Post by justknow » Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:24 pm

I cannot that I know of do this with anyone except my youngest daughter.  I guess I just have just not developed myself.

The other night, I had watched a news show about a young man who really impressed me (she was at a school event at the time)  Later that evening I was thinking about this young man, when she asked me "Who's Travis?"  Guess what his name was?    :smt002

And in the reverse - It seems that I always know what she's about to say before she says it!
"Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves."
James Matthew Barrie

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:43 am

I find that the closer you are to someone the easier it is to not know that you are making the connections... it is more like something that your unconscious does...
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

WernerOne

Re: Telepathy

Post by WernerOne » Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:43 am

TRACEY BOTHA wrote:Is there anyone who would like to share there telepathic experiences with me?

Can you be in contact telepathicly with someone you have never seen?

Much appreciated
i can connect with people just by looking at them, but i do not know if it is my physical features or my pre-psychic ability...

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:42 pm

"I can connect with people just by looking at them, but i do not know if it is my physical features or my pre-psychic ability..."

We read body language all the time.  When we take it to a more psychic level we find it is somewhat beyond the body and into the aura as well - and as the aura is a reflection of their being it gives something more.
God bless, J

Return to “Psychic”