in utero babies and mommies

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lisa_was_here

in utero babies and mommies

Post by lisa_was_here » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:39 pm

Hello people,
I am in the 3rd trimester of my first pregnancy and I am really interested to learn about the spiritual connection between the baby and the mother (if there is one and how to nurture it).
I am guessing there has to be some strong spiritual connection that keeps the mother aware of the childs needs and how to care for herself and him/her since she can not see it but has to go on feelings. I am interested to learn how his physical presence inside her effects her spiritual side (aura, emotions, karma, etc) and how to use that for the benefit of both.
I am a little late at learning this but I really hope that someone can reply to me with some resources so I can read something before the baby is born and benefit.
Thanks...oh and I know I am having a boy if that helps :smt002

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Pre-Birth Communication

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:58 am

There is quite a lot of anaecdotal evidence in the literature of the possibility of Pre-Birth Communication. Note that this term refers not only to the strong psychic bond which is thought to exist between the mother and developing child while still in her uterus, but also extends to before conception. Image

There is an ongoing controversy about just when the soul or spirit enters the physical body of the child (some say when labour is in progress, while others believe that the consciousness is already loosely associated with the body before it is even conceived), but regardless there is no doubt that such a strong psychic bond exists for the rest of the mother and child's life, even possibly beyond the point of physical death of either or both.

Please note that I have no association with the authors, nor can I recommend or otherwise the books and other resources mentioned on the following web page.

http://www.light-hearts.com/treasury.htm#Tuning%20In

There are of course many other sites you will find on the Net which are both relevant and useful in helping you to better understand and nurture the psychic bond with your unborn child.

eye_of_tiger Image

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:57 pm

Ive always heard that playing music and the mom singing is a good rhyme for connection.  Reading to the baby is good too.  Anything that shares your voice has to be good.

Return to “Psychic”