can You Prove it?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lonely

can You Prove it?

Post by Lonely » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:33 pm

I find it hard to believe in the existence of spirits and the psychic world is beyond my mind..I just don't think anyone would see spirits of dead people or just by looking at a person would predict things that may happen to him or just by looking at a name day @date would know the past-present -future..can it be proven by someone in here?

Psychic Chef

Good Question

Post by Psychic Chef » Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:51 pm

Hi
Thats a good question.
The same could be said for "Did they land on the moon" how do you prove it.
I have people who have crossed over visit all the time.. Did i see them or am i nuts. i got my wife to place her hand on the prone presense of one who visited for a hug. My wife could feel the energy and the physical weight of the body.
I sit and watch television and the picture changes to the video of my lady friend getting a phone call from interstate telling her that her daughter just lost her newborn, Two days later i got to see the whole scene for real. So how do i prove it. Its not possible, you would have to be there and have the same abilityand be tuned into the same energy.
My mother walks past a lady medium that i know and she stops her because my Dad who has passed two years ago is following my lady medium around all day trying to get her attention. She stops her and gives her a on the spot reading so my dad could pass on his message. Did my friend know mum or dad ..nope.. i became friends with her  afterwards. Can it be proved  only if you knew each party.
Proof ..Well that is every persons right or every persons leap of faith.
Cheers Pete
Last edited by Psychic Chef on Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:33 pm

When you have done it for yourself, there is no doubt.  When you have received from a good source, there is no doubt.  The proof is in your own mind and consciousness of the world being more than your 5 senses acting in the material world.  

There was a scientist that wrote: we are viewing the world more as a cosmic dance of energies, than a mechanical world.

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:08 pm

I don't believe anyone can prove it to you. It's much like the belief in God. Some people believe in god or in psychic abilities, and some people experience god, or psychic phenomenon.

well..duh...Um...

Post by well..duh...Um... » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:16 pm

Tarot reading of your personality:
9 cups: You are a very happy person.
The Chariot: But kind of close minded.
2 disks: Means change or harmony of change. Varying occupation, etc. (I'm pretty new to this)
2 swords: You are harmonic.

Hey. At least you seem to have a pretty nice life! x)

(tarot=internet 2) >:)

well..duh...Um...

Post by well..duh...Um... » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:17 pm

Oh, spirits.. Damn. I just wanted to prove _something_ for you. And have an excuse to do some tarot! ^^

well..duh...Um...

Post by well..duh...Um... » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:23 pm

looking_glass wrote:I don't believe anyone can prove it to you. It's much like the belief in God. Some people believe in god or in psychic abilities, and some people experience god, or psychic phenomenon.
No..? I can move objects with my mind, I have communicated with a friend with telepathy, I have been told by a random stranger that I am extremely psychic, my girlfriend can see my aura, and when I "charge" one point of my body with energy she can see it.... No... Not like God.... The Lord God in the christian context seems pretty illogical and very contradictory anyways. The holy spirit on the other hand seems rather logical. Oh btw. God is not Lord!

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:03 pm

A sceptics answer ARE YOU THERE STAN.
I don't believe in most of what goes on in here, I think the people range from idiots, through misguided to deranged but there are is large percentage who can do curious things (some think they can but they should be locked up for their own safety) and sometimes they shake my world, they tell me things they cannot know - very strange.
I believe in sciencebut can I prove the existence of atoms, quarks, other sub atomic particles - no I bloody well can't but I do believe in them.
Can I prove the non existence of god, no I bloody well can't and believe you me that IS ANNOYING.
Ignore what seems to you impossible, admit the possibility you may be wrong and land in the middle secure in your self.

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:22 pm

:smt023 Right on, Professor! What a clearheaded answer. I fully agree with all of it.

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:32 pm

well..duh...Um... wrote:
looking_glass wrote:I don't believe anyone can prove it to you. It's much like the belief in God. Some people believe in god or in psychic abilities, and some people experience god, or psychic phenomenon.
No..? I can move objects with my mind, I have communicated with a friend with telepathy, I have been told by a random stranger that I am extremely psychic, my girlfriend can see my aura, and when I "charge" one point of my body with energy she can see it.... No... Not like God.... The Lord God in the christian context seems pretty illogical and very contradictory anyways. The holy spirit on the other hand seems rather logical. Oh btw. God is not Lord!
The first thread was about spirits, not about telepathy nor telekinesis.

The mind is powerful indeed. Games are fun, but there is a time for amusement and a time for understanding.

Psychic Chef

Good answer

Post by Psychic Chef » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:26 am

Hey great answer Prof you always crack me up.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:48 pm

Okay I am amused by this whole thing. I am not sure where I stand on 'proving things' cause I don't think anything worth while needs to be proven or even believed my anyone but yourself. So... this whole topic is interesting and amusing.... but little more than speculation on everyone's part. Or at least that is how I am seeing it.

Lonely

Reading for me

Post by Lonely » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:27 pm

I guess you're right. But can you do a psychic reading to someone you don't know how he looks like?? My name is Nissreen 3-9-1981 born in Israel -Maghar village I have a son Ameer 30-3-07 and my husband's name is Marwan azam 18-9-1978

Return to “Psychic”