Feeling?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

BLACKIE

Feeling?

Post by BLACKIE » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:29 pm

i was wondering if anyone every had this feeling.....

it feel like someone or something is trying so hard to get my attention, the more i try to feel it , it seems i break the connection

it 's almost a pulling sensation

when it happens the hair on my arms stand straight up, my heart races sometimes too.

thanks!

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:14 pm

Well although I don't think this is the right place for it, (this is the reading board, and this seems more like a discussion) Yes I get that feeling too... what i do is not focus on it but stop focusing on the other things I have going on and then I start to get feelings/ and often messages that for me are like someone else talking in my head, often very like how I talk to myself when I am trying to figure something out, but they are odd things that I would not know or normally think of. This is how I know that I am getting what I am supposed to.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:40 pm

moved psychic forum for general discussion

BLACKIE

Post by BLACKIE » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:01 pm

sorry for putting it into the wrong board.....

thanks for answering me, i think i try to hard sometimes and i get bad headache all the time

sometimes when i get a headache as soon as its gone , the things i know surpise me

im very lucky my family supports me, which helps and they are begining to open up

my son is 11 and he can tell right away if something is bothering me

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:07 pm

Psychic work is all about energies.  When we try to hold a thought, we are not allow the flow.  'Flow spirit flow and all my fears release, I am a channel for love and peace. ' best affirmation I know.  Keep all things flowing.

Hold your hand up firmly placed in a fist.  The tighter you hold the fist, the more discomfort.  Now consider that every time you try to hold a thought back, you are doing that within.  Consider the discomfort.

BLACKIE

Post by BLACKIE » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:39 pm

thanks! I never thought about it like that. Probably why I get so many headaches.

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:30 pm

BLACKIE wrote:thanks! I never thought about it like that. Probably why I get so many headaches.
Depending on how you feel that headache, sometimes it can be because of the energy of the presence around you. You should not feel that pulling sensation. Some would say you are being pulled from your body. Some people use grounding exercises to help with this.

BLACKIE

Post by BLACKIE » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:27 am

where would I find grounding exercises? I also get my headaches a real lot, sometimes there bad enough to go to the hospital. Any tips on them?

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:21 am

have you ever considerd a chiopractor, as spirits cant usualy effect someone that drastically

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:39 am

DragonKnight wrote:have you ever considerd a chiopractor, as spirits cant usualy effect someone that drastically
They can affect you quite a bit my friend. At one point my wife had a welt on her forehead like she had been hit in the head with a bat. I've had scratches, severe headaches, fain heart attacks.

Blackie, one thing you might want to also make sure is that it is not a real physical condition. My wife has fibromyalgia and gets severe headaches. She is also open to spirits, but she can usually tell the difference. You will know your own body better than anyone.

As for grounding exercises and protection exercises, I'm sure you can search existing threads using the search box. I wish you well.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:45 am

I am happy to see that you are getting so many responses to your inquiry. I think that spiritalk is on to something there, I never really thought about it that way and now that I do it makes sense with the just letting go and it coming to you thing I said before... Although I also agree with looking_glass in that you should make sure that it isn't something that your body is going through on it's own. I should have also thought of that... I always get a check up if I have something plaguing me for long periods of time. When I am being more open and active with it I tend to be healthier....

BLACKIE

Post by BLACKIE » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:48 pm

thanks everyone you have no idea how much help you really are.......

here's the thing( a little hard to talk about)

I always had headach even as a kid, few car accidents havent help, have black out 4 times with head injuries in my life

then 3 years ago I had a pinch nerve in my neck went to a chiro-

he tore the vertebal artery in my neck  I had a few small strokes (tia's) and I had an anersym

everythin is better now, but it opened everything up for me

so im trying to figure out what is going on, i think im starting to get it-

if i try to stop my feeling - a headache is what happens, the bad headches like when i have to go to the hospital - i think they are from the stroke

ill say it has been interesting and fun. iam definitly open and willing to learn

that's taken me awhile to get there, but i am what i am and i accept it and i am thankful for it.

i just want to do some thing good and helpful

Killing_Smile

Post by Killing_Smile » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:26 pm

Blackie,

Sometimes when I get a sensation, feel a presence, start to see a vision and then ignore it I will sometimes get headaches or twinges. One thing you and others have to ask themselves is, what motive would someone have to get me to hear or see what they are saying or communicating. Sometimes spirits just want attention, others are confused and are trying their best to communicate with anyone who can sense them, and still others have their own agenda. Then there are other times you will get a gentle nudge to pay attention for your best interest. I've seen some mention it throughout this board, but you must discern what you are being told. No one should  have to yell or inflict pain in order for you to listen, unless they have an ulterior motive?

Return to “Psychic”