My spirit guide showed me my blue print of this life.

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sirius4979

My spirit guide showed me my blue print of this life.

Post by Sirius4979 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:24 pm

Yesterday, I felt I was lost and confused.  I"ve been through alot of changes in life that I thought would be good for me.  Few years ago, I gave up psychic and spiritual development, and completely shut myself off of any psychic practice.  Now for a year so far, I"m back into this spiritual quest which I don't know why.  Yet I felt that its pushing me far away from what I want in life.  I just want a simple life, a good job, wife and family with out being too much of a spiritual person.  

Yesterday I was so upset to why my spirit guide is pulling me to be more spiritual and develope my gifts further, I felt my life is going in circles again.  But this time this calling is stronger than before, and I'm hurt because its turning me away from my goal and career that I set myself for.

So last night I ask my spirit guide to explain to me why this is happening.  As I went to sleep, I dream of meeting a man I've never seen before, I can't believe he is my guide, because he doesn't feel the same as the guide thats been with me.  He took out blue print and showed it to me.  As I look at it, it turns out to be a blue print of my life and destiny, everything that I've done, and needs to do is in this blue print.  It was like a masterpiece and concept archetectural designs of myself.  He explains to me each development, and what I've must go through, where I am now, and when I will get there.  Its as if though he's showing me my own contract that I've signed, and I must fullfill it.  The blue print seems so correct, theres no mistake and I shouldn't worry about my future, its going as it should.

I woke up, I dont' remember a single word he told me, its like a contracter is reading my contract to me, and I'm just mumbling, sure sure sure oky okay I agree, ye ye yes.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:40 pm

How wonderful  Thank you for sharing. Image

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

The dream was never intended for your conscious mind

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:43 pm

Do not be concerned that you were not able to bring much of what was written in your life's blueprint with you into your waking experience, as it was never addressed to your conscious mind in the first place. It is rather like one of those subliminal learning techniques where the things which need to be known or learnt are sent directly to your subconscious mind, rather than by way of your everyday questioning one.

The simple fact that you can describe some of what happened in your guidance dream to us means that it has already begun to work it's magic in deeper levels of your unconscious mind, and the advice which your spirit guide gave you included the assurance that....
The blue print seems so correct, there's no mistake and I shouldn't worry about my future, its going as it should.

One important part of the blueprint of your life is that at this stage you will become aware for perhaps the first time that such a blueprint exists, and that everything in your life is unfolding exactly as it should. Do not overly worry yourself about the future or beat up on yourself for not being able to consciously remember every minute detail of your life plan, as you were never expected to do this. Also remember that while some events in your life are predestined to occur, the blueprint is being constantly redrawn by your thoughts and actions in the present moment, your only true point of power.

You are the co-creator of your own destiny or blueprint?

eye_of_tiger Image

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:43 pm

I saw an industrial training film one time that outlined our responsibilities in life according to age by each decade:

In our 20s we are finished our education and now setting ourselves up for a career direction and choice.  We are on the corporate ladder and striving for the next rungs up.

In our 30s we entrench all ideas (spiritual as well as materal) and leave little room to learning about our innate spirituality.  We take on what has happened in the past instead of seeking new and interesting adventures in material as well as spiritual life.

In our 40s is a time where we feel we must set our mark on the world and examine our life for its potential to do this.  Many start whole new careers at this time because of dissatisfaction with past efforts and accomplishments.  

In our 50s we are strengthening our bonds with our chosen path in balance of material and spiritual pursuits.

etc.

A lot of this makes sense with your age and stage of life.  You were content to pursue your material career and even strive for more in that material life.  Unless spirituality is a part of that striving, material pursuits will not manifest.  Seek some balance in your life.

Boom

Post by Boom » Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:42 pm

Your story touches me, don't know why. Maybe its cause I can relate with the ups and downs of psi and still being young'ish. My new word for the moment.

Doe

Post by Doe » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:36 pm

That's so cool!  Interesting that you don't remember exactly what you "agreed" to (and I love the way you described it with the "contractor" metaphor).  Often, when I've been sleeping, I'll wake up knowing perfectly well that I've been chatting away with my guide while I was asleep (I can vaguely remember doing it, and it feels as if it's still kind of echoing in my head), but I can't remember a word of what we talked about!  I don't worry about it, though--I'm sure that it sunk in on some level, and will be there when and if I need it.

Thank you for writing about your experience.  Do you feel a little bit more that things are "as they should be" now?

Doe

farafina

Post by farafina » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:21 am

Waw.... This is truly a POWERFUL dream with a POWERFUL  message for you... Congratulations because this is wonderful news for you and it is truly a message of hope and success.
Keep on it.

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:02 am

yeah i like knowing that something out there knows our destiny it makes me think that when i am making senseless decisions in my life that they are all there working towards the grater good my life.

DK

Return to “Psychic”