esp

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

spiritwingz

esp

Post by spiritwingz » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:28 am

there have been many times recently in my life that i have had a mental conversation with someone while have a differnt verbal conversation. also, times when the other person carried on the mental conversation with me. anyone who has experienced this, i would love to hear from you. this has been a very confusing time for me.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:40 am

Oh yea.  To be honest with you it is sometimes confusing to me also.
I'll be cleaning the house and suddenly by father is talking to me.  I converse back and finally get that I'm doing this and ask him to please leave my head.  It is the same stuff over and over.  
At one time I could hear what people were thinking.  It was very unnerving.  I turned the volume down.  I didn't enjoy hearing the driver behind me calling me a .............. because I didn't drive fast enough thru town and that they wanted to kill me..
It was difficult.  It was also difficult to hear what my father thought of me.  I didn't have the strong esteem.  
So, now I have conversations at times.  They come thru.  
It can be confusing when the person is saying something different from what I hear.
I am looking forward to seeing what other people share.

Psychic Chef

Post by Psychic Chef » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:57 pm

I spent my whole life from as early as i can remember hearing and having conversations with these voices thinking its something every one does. As i got older i realised that wasnt the case.
It can be quite funny sometimes as they butt into my coversations with other people.
I have developed a good shield over the years to manage when and where they talk other wise it can be full on.
Cheers Pete

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:08 am

i do that all the time with my bf who lives in another state, cheaper then the phone! :D

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:01 am

This is one of the reasons I'm here, This has happened as long as I can remember. But by the time I figure it out, they leave.
I have learned a lot already, you will also.

Good luck. Karlene

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:55 am

yeah i have telepathic friends arround the world we share spiritual prusuits, cold be spirits but i can see quiet well

quinnie

Post by quinnie » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:32 pm

Hey Spiritwingz!

Wow, I go through the same thing all the time! It happens especially when it comes to the people such as partner, family & very close friends.. I must say that that's not the only time it happens. Many times I will think I'm hearing someone speak to me or calling me, but then it turns out to be the other person (whether near or far away) had me in mind or was thinking of what they were going to say. Kind of like a telepathic link.

I've heard that there is especially that with the people close to you, as there is a very special & spiritual bond when it comes to those people. So yes, don't feel out, there are others such as us out there! Hehe.. :)

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:53 pm

yep.
I'll answer a question, or make a comment and have someone say they hadn't told me that yet....
My sister will call & ask what I want, because I'm too busy to call her on the phone, so I'll just ask her to call me.  She does.
It is unnerving to other people when I verbally pick up in the middle of a conversation and I realize the first portion was "in my head".  yep.
And like PChef said, I thought everybody did that.

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:04 pm

HA!  just as I hit submit on the post re: my sister calling, she called to ask who I was talking about her to!

quinnie

Post by quinnie » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:15 am

Hehehe... that's cool Molissa!

Its fantastic to know I'm not the only one who goes thu these things hey!

LOL ;)

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:16 am

I also carry on conversations with people who are not with me in my head while talking to people that are physically with me... I like have done it as long as I can remember, although when I was younger I think that it was more communication with spirits and then as I got older and formed closer bonds with friends I started doing it with them too...

Nyte

Mystikal Miss

Post by Mystikal Miss » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:34 am

*Smiles* She tricks me into thinking it was my idea, when instead she was telling me, to call her. Although I will have to say I have been guilty of doing the same :p

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:41 am

Totally not my fault... you do think about it... I am just thinking about you a lot and then you call... I am not telling you to call me... I swear....

Mystikal Miss

Post by Mystikal Miss » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:46 am

lolol...sure... really though, I don't know what I would do without you with me all the time. mmm prolly go crazy lol. Cuz you always know when I need you.

kramont

Post by kramont » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:19 pm

there have been many times recently in my life that i have had a mental conversation with someone while have a differnt verbal conversation. also, times when the other person carried on the mental conversation with me.
Cool......would you like to work for the CIA?

I do know what you mean but haven't experienced it to the extent you are capable of.  Especially in a defensive mode I get pictures and the non-verbal truth on a different mental level rather than what a person is saying.  No conversation though!

Reciently my alarm really goes off whenever I hear Obama talk.  No truth behind what he is saying, it's like listening to a recorded tape message set on 'loop'.
I use this expample only because this is a person we both might have heard.

Return to “Psychic”