Should I or shouldn't I?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rozrokz

Should I or shouldn't I?

Post by rozrokz » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:43 am

Hello everyone. It has been awhile (blimey 8 months!) since I came onboard. I do sneak a peek time to time but never participate as having some personal crisis. But miss everybody (hi there Gem, Rhutobello, Suzi et al) Anyway to cut a long story short, I had a psychic reading done and well he basically tell me to leave my husband whilst the astrology reading (vedic) said I should not divorce him as now the bad period is just a planetary influence.
However last night i had a vivid dream and well I just had to ask as I have other avenues (hey u guys are the pros remember). In my dream, I was walking down this really long flight of rickety wood steps, behind me is my husband. Than he offered me an apple which he dropped. Than a guy in front picked it up and gave it to me and I took a bite. The apple was delicious very red, juicy and crunchy. By than we had reached the end of the stairs. Than me and my husband got into this small dinghy and started floating in the sea the water was somewhat calm and the sun was shining and in front was a landscape of beautiful building and bridges. Than my husband said to me " if you still want to go with me, you have to accept my system". I accepted it reluctantly but I showed him a happy face and kissed and hugged him. And the dinghy turned back to that building with the rickety stairs. the water was calm, clear but shallow and i could paddle back with my feet.
I know this is not a fream interpretation forum but actually the point is the pyschic told me to dump him as he say if I dont, later my husband will leave me anyway and I will fall sick from depression but the vedic astrologer tells me that now my husband and I have bad planertary influence but it will be fine in a few months. And plus the dream I am so confuse. I do not want to take a wrong decision as it will have serious repercussions to the whole family and not just myself.
I hope that you can give me some guidance and enlighten me somewhat.
Love and light,
Roz

Izuno

Post by Izuno » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:07 am

Honestly, if you were to ask whether you should or shouldn't leave your husband to me, I wouldn't be able to give you an answer. But this is what I think you said consider.

I'm not a psychic or an astrologer, but I believe that you should ask your heart for the answer. I know that sounds corny, but seriously, make your decisions based on your heart rather than some psychic or astrology. I'm not saying you should completely ignore what the psychic and astrologer said to you, but you can't make a decision based on just readings.

The success to any relationship is communication. I'm no expert, but I do believe clear communication avoids problems. Talk it out with him. I mean, he is the guy you fell in love with him. The future always changes, and to get to a certain point in the future, you need to take certain steps towards that point.

Ask yourself questions. Were you always fighting or having problems? You were both happy once, right? When did you both start fighting? Why do you keep fighting? If you were unhappy from the beginning, then maybe you should get a divorce. If you've just recently started fighting, maybe you both are going through a rocky road right now because of planets, but still, that can't be the only reason to fighting.

As for your dream, maybe it's trying to tell you that you might not appreciate what your husband does, but you do when someone else does it or that you're having problems because you don't accept him for the person he is.

Like I said before, ask yourself questions, talk to him to see what he feels about both of you fighting and compromise to a solution. If you absolutely hate each other, then divorce. Also, I'm sorry if I offended you in anyway. I  really didn't mean to. I'm no expert astrologer, psychic or dream interpreter. I'm just learning about the spiritual stuff, and one thing I realized is that the answer is inside you. All you have to do is search for it, and with the help of spirits and guides, you'll find it.

Sorry if I didn't help. I've said everything I wanted to say about your post. Good luck! :)

rozrokz

Thanks Izuno

Post by rozrokz » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:21 pm

Hi Izuno, really appreciate your advice and concern. Thanks a bunch. Thats why I am more troubled by the dream than the readings actually as what you say dreams is a way of our sub conscious speaking to us. I tried interpreting the dreams. I know going down the stairs is not a good sign and it was a very long way down. Well, I have not given up on us. But you know it takes two hands to clap and well, even if I want to make it work, he might not be willing to compromise.

Once again thanks.
Roz

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:17 pm

{{{{{{{{{{{Roz}}}}}}}}}}}}  Welcome back :) Lovely to see you posting again.

I really hate the experience you have had with the psychic and the astrologer. To me both should be decapitated and ignored!!  How can they say such things? Where is the point? I would suggest that you stick to one of our wonderful psychics here :) Free and sensible advice as always. The dream seems to me to be stimulated by the readings you have had, putting into a picture what they have said. The apple from the other guy could be a sign of temptation and innocence ( in this case faithfulness) coming into question.

But the sad thing is, noo-ne can make your decisions for you. Would you have even considered leaving your husband before the reading? Are you having problems anyway? Take into account all the facts and then ask yourself :)

squeaky

Re: Should I or shouldn't I?

Post by squeaky » Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:09 pm

[quote=
However last night i had a vivid dream and well I just had to ask as I have other avenues (hey u guys are the pros remember). In my dream, I was walking down this really long flight of rickety wood steps, behind me is my husband. Than he offered me an apple which he dropped. Than a guy in front picked it up and gave it to me and I took a bite. The apple was delicious very red, juicy and crunchy. By than we had reached the end of the stairs. Than me and my husband got into this small dinghy and started floating in the sea the water was somewhat calm and the sun was shining and in front was a landscape of beautiful building and bridges. Than my husband said to me " if you still want to go with me, you have to accept my system". I accepted it reluctantly but I showed him a happy face and kissed and hugged him. And the dinghy turned back to that building with the rickety stairs. the water was calm, clear but shallow and i could paddle back with my feet.

Roz[/quote]

Hi Roz,

I can help you with your dream:

the stairs represent your inner reality, the fact that they are rickety means that you may have a tenuous connection to your subconscious. i would take that to mean you have some old beliefs that may need addressing. meditation is good for this.
an apple represents knowledge, again on the stairs indicates inner knowledge, the 2 men indicate possibilities. the sea is your life, the fact that you are in a dinghy suggests that you are a bit prone but the sea is calm the buildings and bridges represent structure and communication, as the landscape it would need to be considered or is being considered, what you have already built (buildings) and what you need to communicate (bridges), the sun represents optimism and sunny outcomes.

the water being shallow says you are not in danger of getting in too deep, and accepting your husband may be the biggest clue here.

Overall it would suggest that your inner feelings are a bit shaky and you may be at a loss to find a solution. there is a need to remember the basis of your marriage and perhaps it is time to build bridges across poor communicatios and misunderstandings. while all at sea you have an opportunity to create something wonderful or you can continue to struggle within the frame. If you are judging your husband, or if you feel he is the one who has to change you may find things do not improve quickly.

Remember everything is possible if we trust enough to try for something we really believe in.

regards
D

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:53 pm

I'm with Gem on this one - where's the ax?  The future has many potentials and possibilities - we are creating it as we go.  There is NEVER anything cast in stone that says go right, left or centre.  I could give example after example from readings I have done - they confirm that the future is not cast - we must create it.

As to dream interpretation:  The best person to know what that means is yourself.  Dreams are about your emotional realities and the symbols reflect that - they are different from psychic/mediumship symbols when interpreted because dreams are about emotions.

"However last night i had a vivid dream and well I just had to ask as I have other avenues (hey u guys are the pros remember). In my dream, I was walking down this really long flight of rickety wood steps, behind me is my husband. Than he offered me an apple which he dropped. Than a guy in front picked it up and gave it to me and I took a bite. The apple was delicious very red, juicy and crunchy. By than we had reached the end of the stairs. Than me and my husband got into this small dinghy and started floating in the sea the water was somewhat calm and the sun was shining and in front was a landscape of beautiful building and bridges. Than my husband said to me " if you still want to go with me, you have to accept my system". I accepted it reluctantly but I showed him a happy face and kissed and hugged him. And the dinghy turned back to that building with the rickety stairs. the water was calm, clear but shallow and i could paddle back with my feet. "

rickety wood steps - your life feels precarious at present - like the rickety steps you don't have a steady foot path to get a hold.

husband behind - emotionally you have left him behind.  You are in the process of moving on emotionally.

apple - the fruit of life.  It is represented in a lot of literature as the fruit of health, wealth, harmony.

small dinghy - you are being offered a small token as your vehicle to repair or replace what you have now.  Perhaps your fears are keeping you thinking in terms of rickety emotions, small vehicle.

floating in the sea water - water represents emotions.  Even though the boat is small you are just floating.  You are not committed to stay or go.  This is where the choice comes in.  No one can tell you what to do.

landscape - this represents what awaits you in the future.  It is not so clearly defined it can not be changed.

accepting a system
going back - these 2 ideas see you accepting his ideas of the future.  And you would be going right back to the same old, same old.  There is no emotional commitment (from him) to change anything.  You see it emotionally as returning to what you are in right now - no relief for what you feel is wrong emotionally.
God bless, J

rozrokz

Thanks Gem and Squeky!!

Post by rozrokz » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:51 am

You guys are my beacon in my dark hours. Really! I am understand the steps that I have to do. It takes two to tango but i feel positive we can work things out. Wish me luck guys. Once gain thanks alot for your support. I am really happy to be abck home on MB!

Light and love,
Roz

rozrokz

Thanks spiritalk

Post by rozrokz » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:59 am

Thanks for the interpretations of my dream. Yes, maybe I do feel that way that by accepting his way, we will be back to where it all started. I am really in a quadrangle about that point. I have been trying to meditate and open my mind up and well some things are more clear. But what does it mean another guy picking up the apple to give me. I did not see the face just the back and he was wearing a grey jacket. I dont think I know this person.
Once again thanks for everything.

Hugs,
Roz

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:54 pm

The apple to me would represent that there is health, wealth and prosperity available to you - look forward  - not back.  Remember that all things in the dream are symbolic - including the people, places, things.

But the dream is yours to interpret as you see fit.
God bless, J

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:29 pm

spiritalk wrote:The apple to me would represent that there is health, wealth and prosperity available to you - look forward  - not back.  Remember that all things in the dream are symbolic - including the people, places, things.

But the dream is yours to interpret as you see fit.
it's amazing that the apple will mean different things to different people, but surely the sub-conscious will choose a meaning that is relative the them and within their knowledge so our meanings are superfluous?

Return to “Psychic”