finding a phsycic

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Buster

finding a phsycic

Post by Buster » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:08 pm

hi,

i was wondering how you guys proceed or would proceed to find a phsycic in your city i live in paris and i want to see one but i would not trust one that is advertised or that kind...thanks

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:00 pm

Word of mouth is the only way, but to be honest why see one when you can have a great free reading here?

Buster

Post by Buster » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:29 pm

hey gem!

well i guess but i just moved here so it will take a while to find one i guess. . i would love a reading im kind of stuck to the horrible past months i cant get over it i always feel like its around the corner again, and there are so many demands i kind of feel bad lol..i think any work deserves a reward :)

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:58 pm

I agree with Gem. Word of mouth is best.  Beware also, the pricy ones don't always deliver. In other words, the price does not indicate if they are going to be what you are looking for. Some choose simply because the price is high, therefore they believe the reader is better, but that simply isn't true. I would also check out the psychic before time to see them if possible and see if you are compatable with them. Ask for references as well.

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

Return to “Psychic”