Being a Pet/ Animal Psychic~ communicating with animals!

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mom2ericha

Post by mom2ericha » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:26 pm

ravenuriel wrote:Hi!
LOL

to funny.. you have to remember that we are energy beings.. and your vibration is different than mine.. and if animals like the vibration you resonate at they will come to you.
I must resonate a good vibration because animals just seem to follow me. It's sometimes irritating!!!! LOL

Maybe they sense my love for animals. My daughter has the same love, and wants to be a vet. I think that her gifts will help her in this field, she seems to have a natural affinity to animals also, although they don't follow her like the PIED PIPER!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

ravenuriel

Post by ravenuriel » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:28 pm

LOL

to cute
Mrs.. Doolittle!

I honestly think that is awesome! animals are a very judge of character.. and more so for the wild ones.. you have a pure heart.

love and light
ravenuriel~
The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.~ The Kybalion~

Isoniahtar

Post by Isoniahtar » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:55 pm

I must say I've also had a connection with animals since I know myself... Anyway, my communication is usually silent, as in sittin staring/petting/etc for hours, but I feel what an animal wants from me. I am also quite stubborn, so I have conflicts, especially with my cat (I think it's a territorial thing, I'm quite territorial myself and he doesn't like it very much XD), but I know whom to approach and whom to avoid for that matter. I see animals as normal beings that have the same rights as I do, and I treat them accordingly. I usually have the strongest connections with cats, dogs, guinea pigs, parrots (any kind), birds of any kind (especially chicken - they love sleeping to my singing, what else to say.. :)) ), horses and ironically spiders (I'm not a fan of bugs, but I've had my share of saved spiders from deadly situations). The strongest feedback I had was from budgies. They love compliments and - girls especially - could listen for hours to stuff like : "you're so beautiful, look at your feathers, your colours, etc.". My last generation of budgies had a bell on their cage and they would get out and ring the bell if they wanted attention... and that was OFTEN!! I usually talk to pidgeons and sparrows too. Had quite a meeting with a hawk: we stared at each other for about half an hour and it gave me the strength I needed.

Oh, and about cats, it's said that they sit on your lap to draw all your negative energy and then they take it out ouside... I really got to believe that, my Jazzy did that especially with my dad, they have a very strong bond (I got my gift from my dad, he's also very comunicative with animals).
2+2=5

ravenuriel

Post by ravenuriel » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:53 pm

that is awesome ! Cats are the best!
The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.~ The Kybalion~

Isoniahtar

Post by Isoniahtar » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:22 pm

yeah, but I don't always agree with their ways. I find dogs more peaceful when it comes to showing empathy. If I meow (I've learned all the kinds of meows there are, from the kitten's, to the mother, I kind of know the barks, but not that well) a cat would either look at me confused, or have that wtf, get help, you've got problems kind of look. A dog would usually get maternal. Especially female dogs, they're so adoptive.

ravenuriel

Post by ravenuriel » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:19 am

yes they are..

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:53 pm

Isoniahtar wrote:yeah, but I don't always agree with their ways. I find dogs more peaceful when it comes to showing empathy. If I meow (I've learned all the kinds of meows there are, from the kitten's, to the mother, I kind of know the barks, but not that well) a cat would either look at me confused, or have that wtf, get help, you've got problems kind of look. A dog would usually get maternal. Especially female dogs, they're so adoptive.
LOL!!!! man i giggled at your post!
Love horses and their energy...and rats! lol  :smt002
To Err, Human
To Forgive, Divine

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:03 pm

A beautiful dog full of cancer came for a healing in his last days.  He laid down quietly to see what would happen.  After we went over the back he rolled over and exposed his belly for a healing too.  Perhaps we communicate through healing with the hands on.
God bless, J

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:04 pm

I really do believe that spiritalk...at the local riding school out here I have been reiki'ing the horses there. My own personal guinea pigs/ horses :)
They have been wonderful in sharing information, thoughts and feelings and will actually turn their bodies to where I must place my hands. They actively take part in the healing process. Wonderful stuff.
To Err, Human
To Forgive, Divine

SpringYard

Post by SpringYard » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:35 am

lol yeah! I have 3 cats and 2 dogs and they've always been very easy to communicate with... xD My orange cat is obsessed with getting attention from my sister and I. She's like a disapproving mother most of the time. She hated my now ex. Always comes to the door and meows asking where I was when I get home. One time my sister left for like two days, and when she came back my cat left a hairball in her shoe not long after... she makes the message clear. xD My black cat is here right now buggin' me and asking for food cuz she's real pushy like that. She knows I don't want to give her any but she's the stubbornest thing alive. Yes, I am the crazy cat lady... o_O;

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:08 am

LOL!!! thats brilliant SpringYard!! I would love to have cats...never have but I always hear such wonderful stories from other cat owners...heehee hairball in the shoe...heehee :)
To Err, Human
To Forgive, Divine

ktserious

Post by ktserious » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:28 am

My aunt was able to do this. I used to see her go outside and talk to the squirrels and birds. They would literally eat food and things out her hand. She wasn't an only child. She was the seventh child out of eight
kaytrina

Sapphire927

Post by Sapphire927 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:00 am

I'm not a pet psychic, but I really enjoyed reading this post. I'm also a big animal lover (like everyone here in this post) and the closest thing I ever came to communicating to animals was through a dream. I had a dream about my aunt's dog Bradley. Bradley is a yellow Labrador and he was a puppy at the time. I don't share this dream as much, for fear ppl might think I'm crazy..lol. I was probably thinking about him so much, that it just played out in my dream but anyways here it is: In my dream, of course I'm in the bed, and Bradley comes into my room. I'm so excited to see him, he literally jumps in my bed, rolls around and lays down. I tried to get him out of my bed, but he wouldn't get up and the dream ends lol. I shared this dream with my aunt and to my surprise she laughed told me that he always jumps in her bed...so I don't know. I swear I have the strangest dreams, but this dream was quite comforting and funny as well. Bradley isn't a puppy anymore, but he's such a big ball of energy. I'm crazy about him :smt007

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:30 am

I really wonder at talking to animals.Most of the animals understand their master's language.How they are able it is something a mystery to me.May be the feeling expressed is shared innerly.
NAAANEE

amalimrock

Post by amalimrock » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:52 pm

Does anyone have a technique of able to communicate with wild animals? I've always loved animals, but there are a bunch of wild monkeys in my school, so I figured maybe some people can give a tip or tech here to have them to just...go away from my school?

Return to “Psychic”