How have you developed your psychic ability?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Cascade of Light

How have you developed your psychic ability?

Post by Cascade of Light » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:13 pm

I was wondering what techniques or exercises everyone uses to increase their psychic abilities?  Do you use a spirit guide or talk to your guardian angel? Do you do parapsychology tests and games to increase your intution?

Do you meditate or go to classes?

In fact can we all increase our talents or are they inherited and deep within us all?

I think that over the years I have possible tried most ways, some worked some were a waste of money lol so I thought we might share a few here? So what did you find useful?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:00 pm

When you have a talent (i.e. music) you do not hesitate to find a good teacher for the basics while you practice to develop your own abilities.  Why not apply that to the psychic talents?

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:22 pm

I have sat in psychic development circles - but unfortunately due to members' other commitments, the circle was dissolved.
I have taken part in studies and weekend workshops.
I have read and still read development books.
I practise it when I do readings with my cards.
Also, I practice it on friends and family.

As much as we need to practise, I also feel the theory (books, articles) can be quite important too.

Learning never ends.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:40 pm

O how true!  Always be open to develop and grow.

It is very hard to develop on your own.  A group tends to help raise the energies as well as give you a forum for answers to your questions as you grow.
God bless, J

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:48 pm

Very true spiritalk. I do miss our Circle meetings very much; the interaction that used to go on amongst the members.

karel2121

Good way for psychic abilities

Post by karel2121 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:18 am

There is a way, for example throw by using for example yoga meditations.
See you Siddhis.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siddhi
It is very difficult. But may be simplification when you use your last one idea before you sleep. Because of what you thinking before you sleep,
hold your mind for whole night. Mostly, eastern masters recomended doing paecefull chakra Ajna - it may take about three months - do it during the day. In common meditation. You can use a yantra, mandala or siilar picture for help.
And then your mind direkt to Anahata chakra. It must be permanent for a long time. For it you could use your sleep. It take a long time, many years. Good is follow up your breath to start.
Concentration to Anahata Befeore sleep you mai take it parallel with concentration on Ajna chakkra.
When you will open you anahata chakra, the powers (siddhis) chakras lower associate themselves.
I thing, It is a way to get a great psychic abilities.

See you Shiva samhita, A. Avalon Sat chakra narupana, Paduka panchaka, The serpent power and by R. Willhelm and C.G. Jung, The secret of the golden flower.

letita28

Post by letita28 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:39 pm

nice

Return to “Psychic”