Just some questions I need help with

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jessilynn

Just some questions I need help with

Post by jessilynn » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:29 am

Long story short, its been a battle getting and staying pregnant.. I was wondering if there are anymore children in my future... or if Im possibly pregnant now?  If not, will I be within the next six months...

Ianna Leane

Post by Ianna Leane » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:36 am

I am not good with the future readings, eye-of-the-tiger is really good though.  I can, however, offer some advice.  Get your Rh factor checked.  I think a negative Rh makes you miscarry everytime.  If that is the case, they have shots to help you with that.  Also, you would be surprised at how many women get pregnant when they finally give up, and it's because they've finally relaxed and didn't try to force it.  You are still young, give it time.  At your age, I was having my second child, and I wish I would have waited until I was on my feet and off to a good start before I had kids.  That's not to say I don't love them, just that I could've offered them a better childhood.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:15 am

We have a policy of not predicting pregnancy here on mystic board.  We are ultimately not medics and it sounds like you need professional medical assistance :)

I wish you well for the future

Suzi

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:54 pm

The rh factor present or not in the blood has nothing whatsoever to do with getting or staying pregnant.  It is something entirely different.

Ianna Leane

Post by Ianna Leane » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:39 pm

A friend of mine lost three children because she was rH negative (according to her doctor).  They had to give her shots and she was able to carry both her boys full term.

Ianna Leane

Post by Ianna Leane » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:17 pm

What may happen if I am Rh-negative and pregnant?
If you are Rh-negative, you may develop antibodies to an Rh-positive baby. If a small amount of the baby's blood mixes with your blood, which often happens, your body may respond as if it were allergic to the baby. Your body may make antibodies to the Rh antigens in the baby's blood. This means you have become sensitized and your antibodies can cross the placenta and attack your baby's blood. They break down the fetus's red blood cells and produce anemia (the blood has a low number of red blood cells). This condition is called hemolytic disease or hemolytic anemia. It can become severe enough to cause serious illness, brain damage, or even death in the fetus or newborn.

complete article:  http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregna ... actor.html

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:24 pm

Yes very good, I need to tell you that is one factor in many that can cause problems prior to and after pregnancy.

Shame on you for making a mockery of this ladies very sincere request and jumping on this thread and making it hostile.

I am now locking it.

I wish you well in your bid for another baby.  Please make sure you are attending your gp for all your medical requirements and following a healthy diet both you and your partner.  

Take care

Suzi

Return to “Psychic”