Empathy

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Cascade of Light

Empathy

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:36 pm

Do you get a feeling when you read a post? Can you see or sense the writer?

I wonder how many of us have a whole world of information in our heads about each poster that we never share?

I get a picture of each when I read a post, what about you?

Cassie

sunmystic

Re: Empathy

Post by sunmystic » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:11 pm

Cascade of Light wrote:Do you get a feeling when you read a post? Can you see or sense the writer?

I wonder how many of us have a whole world of information in our heads about each poster that we never share?

I get a picture of each when I read a post, what about you?

Cassie
Everytime a person posts they leave a bit of themselves attached to their post :) and if one posts enough, then everyone that is abit psychic :) will get a mind address on them. From there they, depending on how psychic they are, can study you as they wish.

If you do not believe in the psychic abilities of others, then you should not be posting on the internet. Because you are going to get a rude awakenning eventually if you do :) ! "Mind" addresses are real.

Anyway Cassie :) cool topic!

love,

sunmystic

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:49 pm

Guys this question has come up:

"Why do I not worry about it?"

It is because I am a professional. If you access my mind address, then I have yours. :) From there everything becomes fun. :)

love,

sunmystic :) I love the world of psychic stuff! And the normal world should understand it better. It tis our future. :)
Last edited by sunmystic on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sweetsunray

Re: Empathy

Post by sweetsunray » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:50 pm

sunmystic wrote: Everytime a person posts they leave a bit of themselves attached to their post :) and if one posts enough, then everyone that is abit psychic :) will get a mind address on them. From there they, depending on how psychic they are, can study you as they wish.

If you do not believe in the psychic abilities of others, then you should not be posting on the internet. Because you are going to get a rude awakenning eventually if you do :) ! "Mind" addresses are real.

Anyway Cassie :) cool topic!

love,

sunmystic
True! Every bit of communication gives information, including info via what people avoid to say.

I don't get images, unless with RL people (people tend to become symbolised in my head like colourfull balls). I don't even think much about it, not wanting to get distracted by everyone around me, when they're not asking me. When asked a question, I just start to write or talk, and that's when the symbolical imagery comes and sensations of "clicks", as I tell the story like a storyteller.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:39 am

I get a feeling in my gut, in my head and sometimes the person's profile ID gives me pictures about that person. But most of all, the way a person puts his/her thoughts in words that gives me the strongest feelings.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:16 am

I take the premise that you are all nice people till i am proven wrong.  I often get a picture of the person in my head over time when communicating with regular members here.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:49 am

suzisco wrote:I take the premise that you are all nice people till i am proven wrong.  I often get a picture of the person in my head over time when communicating with regular members here.
I think that is what happens to most people :)

We get an image of a person that we 'talk' and 'write' to rather than a few letters in a name :)  I wonder sometimes how far off they might be lol ?

Cassie

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:38 pm

Another thing that one needs to keep in mind is that the mood that a person is in when they post affects the psychic imprint of the post. :)

sometimes folks are just having a bad day and they are not normally that way, so what one picks up is just momentarally real.  

love,

sunmystic

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:16 pm

Sunmystic
That is a valid comment... hence before a reading or even shuffling cards I get told or tell people to try and have a blank mind..... easier said than done, eh?

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:19 pm

cedars wrote:Sunmystic
That is a valid comment... hence before a reading or even shuffling cards I get told or tell people to try and have a blank mind..... easier said than done, eh?
Yes ceders :) it is a problem. :)

Everything about all psychic stuff is dependent on one's ability to have a blank mind. Otherwise one becomes the camera person affecting the subject being photographed :) and the results are not a natural depiction of things. And yes the whole dog gone thing is easier said than done and is abit tricky :)

Love you,

sunmystic

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:27 pm

Actually I try and get my sitters to concentrate on the question or what they want to know. Works for me :)

But mood does come across in posts, doesn't it by golly lol!

Cassie x

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:45 pm

Whenever I've been given readings I've been asked to do both: have a blank mind, have a positive mind, or think about my issue/question.

I do tell my sitters to concentrate on their question(s) or the matter at hand while I shuffle the cards for them.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:05 pm

You kno wit would be really fun and very interesting to be able to try a few of these things face to face. Try with the person having a blanck mind, try with them cncentrating on the question, try when they are angry or sad and really do a scientific experiment on how it affects the answers.

We could try it here I guess too?

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:07 pm

sunmystic wrote:Another thing that one needs to keep in mind is that the mood that a person is in when they post affects the psychic imprint of the post. :)

sometimes folks are just having a bad day and they are not normally that way, so what one picks up is just momentarally real.  

love,

sunmystic
But it is real and lingers in that post. That is one of the hardest parts of online communities. Atmosphere. How it is perceived and how it can change so quickly.

I mean descirbe the atmosphere on this post right now... what do you get?  What kind of face am I pulling?

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:40 pm

Cascade of Light wrote:
sunmystic wrote:Another thing that one needs to keep in mind is that the mood that a person is in when they post affects the psychic imprint of the post. :)

love,

sunmystic
But it is real and lingers in that post. That is one of the hardest parts of online communities. Atmosphere. How it is perceived and how it can change so quickly.

I mean descirbe the atmosphere on this post right now... what do you get?  What kind of face am I pulling?
Light :) can we start here: "Can we truely run a card reading without the other person touching the cards?"

Light, whatever face it is that you are pulling, is giving "you" a smile. Share your smile with us :)

love,

sunmystic

Return to “Psychic”