How to connect to your inner physic?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

DancingFlame

How to connect to your inner physic?

Post by DancingFlame » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:56 pm

Any tips, how would you deal with this?
not just for myself but for anyone else that needs strength from time to time. because i do believe true strength comes from within. i do meditation which brings positivity to me and my dreams usually give me most of my insights but as you know, dreams are forgotten and sometimes only remembered when that certain dream comes true. but at this moment in my life i feel i need to find a way to connect more. the physic i was dealing with before recently sent me an email saying she heard my cry for help last week... i dont re call feeling like giving up last week my come down was yesterday so she is puzzling me and if anything it's her thats bringing me down! lol my best friend has also started to act weird with me for no apparent reason my horoscopes and other things have indecated that someone is plotting against me and because i feel it isnt fair justice im very confused. i have a feeling something is going to happen i can feel it in my bones and im not sure if its good or bad i feel it may be a mixture of both but both will turn out to be good in the end.

Much love, HLM. :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:30 pm

If you have not connected to your inner guidance, it is hard to trust those feelings.  Are you expressing your natural fears in life or are you expressing something predictive?  

Therein lies the rub.  It takes a lot of work (many psychics take years) to learn what is the wish bone and what is the psychic impression.

The psychic is about the 5 senses from our material world (sight, sound, taste, smell, touch - tactile and emotional) and adding 2 more intuition from the gut and I know from the heart when we we connect to our sensitivities.  The more you practice seeing (etc.) from the heart, the better will be the response in your whole body, mind, spirit.
God bless, J

Cascade of Light

Re: How to connect to your inner physic?

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:50 pm

DancingFlame wrote:the physic i was dealing with before recently sent me an email saying she heard my cry for help last week... i dont re call feeling like giving up last week my come down was yesterday so she is puzzling me and if anything it's her thats bringing me down! l:)
Bingo!  I hope she does not charge you for removing hexes too!  You are right you were feeling fine and you will soon be bounding around happily again, Forget the psychic, is she charging you?

Cassie
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

DancingFlame

Post by DancingFlame » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:02 pm

she was before but thats what confused me. i delted my pay pal account so she couldnt take money and i said i didnt want anymore readings lol! but ive been feeling abit unsteady for a few weeks now something bad did happen last night but it might not be bad depending on how i view the situation.

"If you have not connected to your inner guidance, it is hard to trust those feelings.  Are you expressing your natural fears in life or are you expressing something predictive?"  

its abit of both it is hard because im aware of the material world the people around me the surroundings i almost absord too much of it. everything but somethings telling me theres something going on behind the scenes i think i may have to wait and maybe i think its try what you suggested and keep practising

"Therein lies the rub.  It takes a lot of work (many psychics take years) to learn what is the wish bone and what is the psychic impression."

The psychic is about the 5 senses from our material world (sight, sound, taste, smell, touch - tactile and emotional) and adding 2 more intuition from the gut and I know from the heart when we we connect to our sensitivities.  The more you practice seeing (etc.) from the heart, the better will be the response in your whole body, mind, spirit.

thank you for your replies they helped alot.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:41 pm

Check out Mediumship Development under the Mystic Academy.  There are some real good starter notes on many topics.
God bless, J

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:01 pm

Oh dear, Dancing Flame you did the right thing, I personally do not believe in hexes or that this 'psychic' was after anything other than your money.  Reading on this forum are free and very good :)

Cassie
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

DancingFlame

Post by DancingFlame » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:11 pm

Yes :) thanks for the replies.

Return to “Psychic”