I had a reading done

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Paula24287

I had a reading done

Post by Paula24287 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:33 am

Not sure where to put this so ill post it here

anyway ive had a reading done online from another site and what this person told me i dont if to belive it or not because i have been told 3 diffrent things,by 3 diffrent people, from 2 diffrnet sights

so my question is which would i belive ?

ive been told ill meet some ill connect with after feb,
ive been told ill meet the love of my life with in 44days, and
ive also been told, this I am seeing red hair. I also get the name Marion,

there has been other i got through emails..

anyway dose anyone have any insight to which of these reading are for real ?
it really bugging me lol,

sweetsunray

Post by sweetsunray » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:58 am

Not giving you a reading, but giving some thoughts on this that may serve as some advice with regards to the questions you have now:

1° too many reading all at once can confuse you. And that is what you are feeling right now.

2° these are questions which you can answer for yourself: what are you doing in your life to meet people and enhance the chance to find love? Are you passively waiting? Or are you out there in the social world making friends, meeting new people, and/or possible partners? If you are not socially active, chances are slim that any opportunity that was seen for you in a reading will come to pass. (Not saying that you are not socially active, just speaking generally).

3° the 3 do not have to contradict each other. You may meet the love of your life in 44 days, but that does not mean you will recognize that person to be the love of your life at first meeting. It is possible that you will only discover the connection after February, or perhaps even years later. And this person may be having red hair and be called Marion. Or maybe it's a friend of red haired Marion. Maybe the someone you'll meet and connect with after Feb is just someone you connect with on a friend level, or someone you get involved with but the relationship fails and makes you realize that the 44 days person is actually the love of your life, etc... they can all be true and be about 3 different persons, or one person, or bridges... basically they are predicted "opportunities", no more, no less. It's up to you to live life so that you will actually see and meet the opportunities, and up to you to decide what to do with them.

4° don't pin yourself down on the n° of days, hair colour or name, because this may cause you to be blind for other opportunities out there. Secondly, such timed and hair coloured name readings may cause you to become passive and expect them to come knocking on your door. Not only do you miss out on other opportunities that did not come up in a reading, but miss out on those of the reading as well.

So, my advice  (not a psychic reading) is to not confuse yourself any more by more readings, and instead go out the door and enjoy meeting people. Your heart will tell you when you meet someone interesting.

All the best of times and luck :-)

SSR
Last edited by sweetsunray on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Paula24287

Post by Paula24287 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:25 pm

Thanks, for your help, :)

Maybe they are ll connected some how i didnt think of it that way lol. as u said i do get out more and meet new people, which been single mum of 2 it is hard but u avice has been taking in thanks :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:44 pm

1.  There is no time in spirit (your spirit - the spirit of life - the spirit of happenings) and the future has not been written.  We are not in a life of predetermined events.  We are creative beings opening our destiny as we create.

2.  Any of those readings you dismissed, will not occur.  The prediction of any person to another is totally dependent upon the circumstances of their lives not changing one little bit.  I am confident that your life is not that dull.  As life is river, you are constantly changing (even your mind) all the time.

3.  If you jump on any of the features mentioned, you will be stuck with them the rest of your life.  Be careful what you choose for YOURSELF as that is who has to be responsible in the end.

Return to “Psychic”