What's the real definition of Psychics?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:26 pm

The psychic abilities are attached to our psyche, which means anyone and everyone has the potential to open and develop whatever part of themselves they so choose.  The psychic uses all the 5 senses that they function with in the material world (sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch - tactile and emotional) and when the psychic goes to their own sensitivities 2 more are added: intuition from the gut and I know from the heart.  

The exercises for determining if you are psychic do not always resonate with your own abilities, because each of us is stronger in one of our senses than the others.  Getting them to function together is the purpose of the practice and examination of all that happens to you.  

The psychic senses have been labeled and described under the coined words: clairvoyance (sight) clairaudience (hearing) clairofal (smell clairgustience (taste) clairsentence (touch) along with others.  Clair comes from the word clear in french and it was a french scientist who coined these words to examine the functions of a psychic.
God bless, J

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:08 pm

Sohail wrote:well stoning is the punishment for adultery
let us not talk bout religion here
we r here to discuss the psychis forces

btw i m not a psychic
but i want ot be one
Sohail, if you want to be a psychic then you can and probably already are.

Study under Spirit Talk's care and guidance, she has the gift of the teaching.

love,

sunmystic

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:57 pm

It's kinda funny, I think Sohail is the opposite of what I once was.... I displayed some psychic abilities early on, nothing real intense, but enough to notice, but kinda denied myself for the longest time... I did not want to be a psychic... turns out, now that I am opening up to my possibilities, I am much happier and much more at peace...
Fact is EVERYBODY has some psychic abilities they can develop if they choose to, but not everybody wants to, and some are not prepared for the impact it can have on your life and others.... so STUDY ALL YOU CAN!
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:51 am

PetraVanilla wrote:It's kinda funny, I think Sohail is the opposite of what I once was.... I displayed some psychic abilities early on, nothing real intense, but enough to notice, but kinda denied myself for the longest time... I did not want to be a psychic... turns out, now that I am opening up to my possibilities, I am much happier and much more at peace...
Fact is EVERYBODY has some psychic abilities they can develop if they choose to, but not everybody wants to, and some are not prepared for the impact it can have on your life and others.... so STUDY ALL YOU CAN!
If you are here, then you are psychic. Sohail welcome to our world :)

sunmystic

Sohail

Post by Sohail » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:55 pm

well thxn for welcoming me

hey u knw wht?
sometimes when i m sitting or standing.. i do imagine tht i have opend my hans n its like i m levitating
its cool iamgination
i love it

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:50 pm

Sohail wrote:well thxn for welcoming me

hey u knw wht?
sometimes when i m sitting or standing.. i do imagine tht i have opend my hans n its like i m levitating
its cool iamgination
i love it
That is a good place to start things :) Cool!

What one can do with their mind is half of the psychic abilities stuff, the other half is help from the Divine or as Spirit Talk would say, from the spirit world. Generally these Divine or spirit folks are called helpers. Their energys can help wake you up and help you understand the ins and outs of things. And also help you with your day to day life.

love,

sunmystic

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:22 pm

That's odd Sohail, I often imagine myself swimming, almost as in a cleansing experience... maybe I am a lil bit of a "merperson" after all like a friend of mine keeps claiming... it's always all about water and then this lil reminder .. hm...
Petra

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:32 pm

PetraVanilla wrote:That's odd Sohail, I often imagine myself swimming, almost as in a cleansing experience... maybe I am a lil bit of a "merperson" after all like a friend of mine keeps claiming... it's always all about water and then this lil reminder .. hm...
Petra, I can see you as a merperson :) you do have the eyes for it.

Oh and swimming in cosmic conscienceness also comes to mind :)

love,

sunmystic

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:49 pm

Hm  still stink I am a hybrid... mystic angel deal fits me the best, but I can't deny that I have a lot in common with most all other classifications I read about. It's like I am unifying all of them in an evolving manner... some of these things like the merperson traits almost seem like a thing of the past that just come back in the form of memories. Water means so much to me, it is me in a consciousness kind of way, indeed. I will pm/send you the link to an essay I wrote... I'd love to hear what you think...
Petra

Sohail

Post by Sohail » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:00 pm

whts merperson n hybrid in terms of psychics?

can u even tell me how can i increase my psychic powers

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:29 pm

Water is the symbol for emotion, and also water is the symbol for spirit.  As human beings we are materially made up of a 90-something% water - interesting to consider!  Learning to swim in the sea of our emotions and spirit are excellent lessons for life.
God bless, J

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:32 pm

Before the psychic powers comes the spirituality.  It so important on so many levels to be opening and working on self in spirituality as you open the power of your sensitivities (psychic).  

The psychic powers are about reading the energies that are all around us.  If we use our own experiences to read those energies we may not rise in spirit to address the finer points.
God bless, J

Sohail

Post by Sohail » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:23 pm

if i have the energies thn how can i utilize them
i mean i dnt know how to use them..

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:52 pm

If you have had psychic experiences in any way (I would venture a guess you wouldn't be on this group if you hadn't~) then you need to go to the basics and open and expand what they mean to you.  Reading the notes in Mediumship Development under Mystic Academy covers so many of these basic facts.
God bless, J

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:51 pm

Sohail, if you go to the picture reading and general psychic reading section you can try and tune into a person by trying to sense their feelings and seeing through their eyes. Try and become one with their soul's consciousness for a bit and write down any perceptions you have at that time. That might be a vision, a word or picture that pops into your head, an emotion that is suddenly very strong and different from  your own. It takes time and practice, but that helped me to one, exercise "opening up" and two, get confirmation when i posted my reply... I prefer posting before i have read everyone else's perceptions to keep mine genuine and avoid just rephrasing or repeating what others have said, rather than truly "clair-sensing" on my own.
Then there are psychic games you can do. My son recently initiated one without realizing that he did. He asked me to predict which side of a paper strip he threw in the air would come to land on top. You could do the same with a coin for starters, then try colors of a card deck and then the suits for more variation and outcomes.
When it comes to other psychic abilities you can try to tune into noises of the universe and see if you hear anything peculiar.
You could also try yourself on telepathy with a friend. Try and see what's on their mind. I do it frequently with one of my friends on here I recently met and it's actually great fun.
One thing I am wanting to try sometime is telekinesis... right now I am concerned with other things, though.

Just remember, "mind over matter" is not just a saying!
Petra

Return to “Psychic”