What I know now, and been told

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

deepdarknight

What I know now, and been told

Post by deepdarknight » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:51 pm

I have posted before on someone I have said I feel a connection to.
Now over this past two months, God has told me what I need to know.
What I am talking about is that I had a dream like 4 years ago, and there was a guy around my age, had no clue who he was. Then every night after that one dream he was there. Last year I found out who he was and have been trying to get in touch with him. I know alot more now that what I did then.
God has now told me that him and I are soul mates and that we must meet. So I have looked into things with him and interviews. He feels the same way I do and is looking for me but doesn't know where to look. So I wrote a letter and sent it off through email about almost two weeks ago. And I have been using my tarot cards and asking questions about it.
So now I am waiting to see if he has gotton it and is on his way to see me. Because once we meet we will finally be together. People don't believe me about it but its true. And most people think that I'm too young. Age is just a number. God even said him and I are soul mates. I am continuing to use my tarot cards. And am trying to learn how to Astral Project my self.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:56 pm

The astral is a very confusing realm.  Reach higher into spirit!  

Spiritualizing yourself will bring about some much needed balance and empowerment you are lacking in the connections you are making.  I do not question God speaking to us - that is our own peace and comfort zone.  

I do question that God would suggest the disruption of another life to enhance the one you are living.  That is just not God's way.  We each must find our way on our own to grow in spirituality.  It is personal responsibility which is a part of the natural law of God.

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:50 am

I agree with Spiritalk... plus soul mates have many different reasons for coming into our lives. They are not always the opposite gender and their purpose may not be to be your life partner, but maybe a friend or teacher. They come to us for a day, a season or a lifetime, and we are to learn from that experience. Age is just a number, however you just got started in this life, and it's purpose will reveal itself as you grow older... in time. Keep God in your life and you'll see!

Blessings!

Return to “Psychic”