Stonehenge

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

happyme

Stonehenge

Post by happyme » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:18 pm

I was watching tv the other day during the after midnight hours and saw Stonehenge. It was a side shot then I saw some strokes shooting upwards in the sky and slanting towards each other at the top to make a triangular outline. It was like seeing an aura, except it wasn't one. It's hard to describe or explain, but I have attached a photo of Stonehenge with some strokes I added to it in Paint. It doesnt look like what I saw but, I tried to make it similar so you can get a visual idea of what I am describing. What do you know about Stonehenge? From what I read and have watched its historical function seems to be a mystery and a lot of speculation seems to surround the structure. Does it have any spiritual or prophetic signifance now you think?
Attachments
stonehenge-1.jpg
stonehenge-1.jpg (75.91 KiB) Viewed 4360 times

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:55 pm

Stonehenge certainly speaks to the celtic peoples - the pagans and wiccans enjoy its energy.
God bless, J

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:01 am

I once read a story in which Stonehenge acted as a portal to a different dimension.... I don't find that idea impossible... It does have a significant amount of energy... I have the urge to expand on that... but will have to come back later to do so...watch for my post on that!

Love, light and positive energy =)
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

Ishtar

Post by Ishtar » Fri May 14, 2010 12:21 pm

:smt006
I have always been interested in Stonehenge... I don’t know where the fascination came from, i can’t even remember where or from whom i picked it up.
I just feel so drawn to it, even though i have never been there...

The same goes for the Pyramids, I don’t know if it is just the mysticism that surround these ancient structures or what...

Some say that it has to do with past lives... Or you can just say, that it is human to be fascinated by the unknown... I think it’s a matter of opinion.  

To tell you the truth i have come across a few that don’t even know about Stonehenge...  Which seemed odd to me but then again i might and probably do seem a bit odd to other people... LOL

Just my 2 cents...

Blessings
Ishtar
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny compared to what lies within us"

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Fri May 14, 2010 4:24 pm

Stonehenge is a very interesting subject, as are the pyramids... I have been researching all kinds of things over the last couple of days and among other things  I stumbled across vortexes of the world, simply because The Oregon Vortex and The House of Mystery came up in a convo. I visited that place with my kids and bf Springbreak this year and it was amazing! We could feel the energy of the vortex from 6 miles away. We started feeling all light headed and disoriented and when we got there we weren't the only ones stumbling around as if we were drunk. That vortex has the most crossing ley lines in the USA as far as I know, I think the guide mentioned 15 while I read it's also the beginning of a ley line that stretches all the way from Gold Hill, OR to the Easter Islands... I am very sensitive to energy as you know as are my daughter and my bf... amazingly, tho... my 6 yr old son claimed he was just fine (he's crystal as I have told you...wonder if that has anything to do with it since crystals adjust more easily to others aura and energies, and basically make them their own for a short period of time...)
Interestingly there is absolutely no wildlife within the vortex area... the animals just stay away, I think they said with the exception of a few birds that may pass over here and there.
I took quite a few pics and captured some very interesting light phenomena, orbs and stuff (as they actually mentioned it might happen) at the house of mystery... I can post a few of them, if you like... or you can find them on my Facebook page...

Look it up on Youtube. Someone taped an old show that tells alot about the phenomena there Look for "The Mysterious Oregon Vortex House" I will pm u a link on vortex energy mentioning the Oregon vortex, Stonehenge and the pyramids in Egypt that I found very helpful. ;)
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

Ishtar

Post by Ishtar » Tue May 18, 2010 1:52 pm

Interesting stuff... I read through what you sent me,Thank you :smt003 , but i’m having problems downloading the ebook though...
It is strange if you think on it, there are so many things in life that one normally don’t think about or even know about...
Imagine all the possibilities, if you just open your mind to them...  

Blessings
Ishtar
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny compared to what lies within us"

Luis Miguel Moreno Varela

Luis Miguel Moreno Varela

Post by Luis Miguel Moreno Varela » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:59 pm

Well, i think this...

Stonehenge it´s a special place to control the microscosmical energy in our world, because this kind of construction like menhir, are used to regulate the energy in every place, but now the human body controled this energy, that is one of the reasons of our planet problems.

In other facts,  Stonehenge was used in old rituals of live and death, the people walk from Woodhenge to Stonehenge.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:33 pm

I thought it was fantastic that Dr Who used stonehenge in the finale, was great to see it like that :)
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Evard

Post by Evard » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:04 pm

Hi. Druidic.  Stonehenge was the primary place of the moenheri stones after the older home stones::
were moved not at the misnomer older B.C. early Paganas.. though proper new accord with the aum
druidic reformation so the new druids near the time of the 800 A.D. Middle Ages and not the B.C. @^
old time was the role older druidic paganas who were misrepresented as Pagas bloodlet and the T.V.
programs on Stonehenge are fairly accurate if you ignore the slander about bloodletting and Pagas..

The Home Stones were much bigger than the standing stones at the Stonehenge Modern Astrolomyi.
The Pagan Stones were not common with Wicca Druid Accord and after the druidic reformation the !
new stones will be seen as moved and begin common celebrate with a Sun Moon worship with Anew
Popular New Druidic Balance of Powers of the Deities of Celtic Accord with English Neptune n Salaca
will be the new popular common thought about Stonehenge proper ideal Salaca Deity Borne to Lah!.

Popular belief shows there will be much power enchanted with the stones (menheir ~ tee hee) and.,
the role new stones will be the return uh the Home Stones and the Grove upon Many will be proper:
Agin When the Role Stones Aligned Will Show the Theorem Astrolomy Will Prevail Druid Retourne ^
Ver~Sa Aligned the Many Eons of Life Eternal With New Aco Deity Ways PagaLahSa Amon Korian. !!
This means the new stones will align with new accord Home of the Child of Neptune Deity Salaca.|.!,

Popular Belief also says the stones will be powerful with all the enchanted kinLahsia energy put into:
Common Stones Alordi Mesa Bea Com0n Salasia! SalainDianThe Amon Ra Soan Mider Pax Minerva:
Mider was the Druid Patron uh Brewers and Minerva (Roman Deity) was his wife with the advent she
travels to the House of Heaven [S Heaven] Amon~Ra near her temple refurbish and in fact hauten .,
enjoys manna with in the S Heaven Amon~Ra keeps told with way Amarna send message to Mider..,

This will begin the New Pantheon Summon of the Spaces Seen in Clear Years upon Eon when the Old
Deity Zenith will be seen at Astrolom PodimEi Stonehenge as beyond the Heaven of Zeus.. as the uh
pantheons are mixed and not Celtic primarily,. it was the Druidic Reformation on Pagan Henotheism,
offering the Popular Worship of Mythology to the Modern Druid 'Ev~ wei iz' (my likeness opinion) on:
Promise The Druid Ways will begin Summon Salaca Again Supremacy Amon~Ra Koriat SalaindanThe

with new accord the Stonehenge Power was a KinWei~lt0n weit en'chant'ment on new premise sendin
energy to the places of the Star and Planet Fable~s Davros Circles refurbish this gala turn. Davros ::
became a popular term in Doctor Who and BlessedB will be more aligned to Maple Wine than illithidea
in the Doctor Who series (seen as rage mastr of the Daleks).. and Woodhenge will be the prayer to ^
Deit Mider (uh Deity Mider ., husband uh Minerva) and the Maple Wines and Mead [loyivin] known as :

Honeywine with the old fruit anew the berries not made by lotus nor bee.. the honey in fruit make mid
so the new honey berry accord with man with longevity Ponce (de Leon) the Younger will begin Davro
Mana Sala Then Thai .. and the Davros circles with Navajo Deity respect and Tangeirs lesser cosmis :
will begin common ethic the arc of the lite of Man [Isle of Man and Ilse de Ponce, included] Deific(sun)
With Deific Ways (Sun) and Deific Ways ^ {up} Anew begin common retourne so we may assure Lah.

Lah will be the Deific Ways Life Eternal ,. not Deification after the whim of Kingdom Benefit Grove Lah,
though the role proper accord with druid and saint and allow {I'm not sainted, mind you} Young Thegn
retourne with the begin hire both Pope (revivied) and Patriarch {new Ben 16} and accord with Lama #
yin~yan(g) symbol accord following manna leaf sym.bol.aco and offer Kingdom Promise begin Agin [!]
New Role Proper Englnd Refurb Ideal Games Druid Philosophy Common Home Deity Accord ed Stones.     Evard, Lord Druid.

Return to “Psychic”