"Black Panther Cat" magic...

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Ishtar

Hey All

Post by Ishtar » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:00 am

Hey Guys,  :smt006
I’M Baack!!!  :smt003
Sorry if it looked like I’ve dropped off the face of the earth… was on leave so basically I just dropped off the face of the internet…LOL

Must say this topic got very interesting…

Before I continue… just wanted to say...Complements of the season to Everyone!!!  :smt007

Sunmystic something you said hit a cord…  about …“The Black Panther Cat's life energy is more of a smoldering orange with abit of yellow in the upper center of it. Hot volcano lava comes to mind as a color.”
Well some of you might know that a while back I had a visitor… well lets just say I did not feel a whole lot of cuddly feelings from it… and before I knew it I was up on all fours growling at it, drew a circle of light around the bed and that circle changed colour, yes… it looked like Hot Volcano Lava…  

So does that mean I took on the personality or stepped into the Black Panther Me, for protection… I actually can’t remember feeling the transitions, I was sleeping woke up saw the man, felt the danger , growled and drew the circle... in a matter of seconds the thing was gone... The thing is, if that was done to protect myself, can it be done at will even if there is no danger... How do i do it?????

Also had a few other experiences that i can’t seem to get out of my head... I was reading my usual Historical Romance, this was about a Indian man (A Panther Stalks!!! Actually found it by accident ...LOL but i doubt it was a coincidence) Anyway... finished the book was laying in bed kinda playing the book back in my mind... being somewhat of a feminist i remember thinking that i could not understand how a woman can be so submissive... that is when i saw it... A wolf but it looked more like a spirit... just saw the head from the side... i think it told me not to be so judgemental...lol This all happened while i was still awake but with my eyes closed... then i saw a life-sized picture of someone in a American Military Uniform...the kind they take if the person died...  (I know the person in the pic, so this really upset me!!!) the pic is strange because, well we are from SA so i can’t understand why he would have one on... He didn’t look the same though... looked thinner... The weird part came when i opened my eyes and the picture was still there...

Another experience i had, also while awake but with my eyes closed... I saw a Woman (also Spirit Looking) twirling, don’t know where it was but it was somewhere in nature... She had light hair shoulder length and was smiling, she stopped twirling and looked me straight in the eyes, did not say anything just smiled... we had this connection...  and then she was gone...

I wonder if the Wolf and the Woman are my Spirit Guides...??? What do you guys think???

I know i’m straining your eyes... LOL but this is the last one, i just missed you guys and as usual now everything is bubbling out...LOL Hope i’m Forgiven... LOL

I think i had my first, don’t know if i should call it astral travel or just a lucid dream... Anyway was dreaming merrily away when i consciously decided to just let go... I saw my dream’s roof open up and i flew up, saw the stars, saw the black emptiness outside the earth and it was the most beautiful thing i’ve ever felt...i never felt so free in my life... before i left the dream though, my brother was in the dream and he grabbed on to me before i left the dream, made a bubble around him and off we went... i was pulled back into my dream but continued flying in the dream but the free feeling was gone...  Was he just a means of grounding, so that i do come back... (If it was a Astral Travel) he didn’t mention anything about flying in a dream suppose i should have asked and that i should stick to my dream journaling... keep starting it but the problem is sticking to it...LOL

Do you guys have any wisdoms to relay ...

Warm Blessing
:)
Ishtar
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny compared to what lies within us"

sunmystic

Re: Hey All

Post by sunmystic » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:11 am

Ishtar wrote:Hey Guys,  :smt006
Sorry if it looked like I’ve dropped off the face of the earth… was on leave so basically I just dropped off the face of the internet…LOL

Before I continue… just wanted to say...Complements of the season to Everyone!!!  :smt007

Sunmystic something you said hit a cord…  about …“The Black Panther Cat's life energy is more of a smoldering orange with abit of yellow in the upper center of it. Hot volcano lava comes to mind as a color.”
Well some of you might know that a while back I had a visitor… well lets just say I did not feel a whole lot of cuddly feelings from it… and before I knew it I was up on all fours growling at it, drew a circle of light around the bed and that circle changed colour, yes… it looked like Hot Volcano Lava…  

So does that mean I took on the personality or stepped into the Black Panther Me, for protection… I actually can’t remember feeling the transitions, I was sleeping woke up saw the man, felt the danger , growled and drew the circle... in a matter of seconds the thing was gone... The thing is, if that was done to protect myself, can it be done at will even if there is no danger... How do i do it?????

Also had a few other experiences that i can’t seem to get out of my head... I was reading my usual Historical Romance, this was about a Indian man (A Panther Stalks!!! Actually found it by accident ...LOL but i doubt it was a coincidence) Anyway... finished the book was laying in bed kinda playing the book back in my mind... being somewhat of a feminist i remember thinking that i could not understand how a woman can be so submissive... that is when i saw it... A wolf but it looked more like a spirit... just saw the head from the side... i think it told me not to be so judgemental...lol This all happened while i was still awake but with my eyes closed... then i saw a life-sized picture of someone in a American Military Uniform...the kind they take if the person died...  (I know the person in the pic, so this really upset me!!!) the pic is strange because, well we are from SA so i can’t understand why he would have one on... He didn’t look the same though... looked thinner... The weird part came when i opened my eyes and the picture was still there...

Another experience i had, also while awake but with my eyes closed... I saw a Woman (also Spirit Looking) twirling, don’t know where it was but it was somewhere in nature... She had light hair shoulder length and was smiling, she stopped twirling and looked me straight in the eyes, did not say anything just smiled... we had this connection...  and then she was gone...

I wonder if the Wolf and the Woman are my Spirit Guides...??? What do you guys think???

I know i’m straining your eyes... LOL but this is the last one, i just missed you guys and as usual now everything is bubbling out...LOL Hope i’m Forgiven... LOL

I think i had my first, don’t know if i should call it astral travel or just a lucid dream... Anyway was dreaming merrily away when i consciously decided to just let go... I saw my dream’s roof open up and i flew up, saw the stars, saw the black emptiness outside the earth and it was the most beautiful thing i’ve ever felt...i never felt so free in my life... before i left the dream though, my brother was in the dream and he grabbed on to me before i left the dream, made a bubble around him and off we went... i was pulled back into my dream but continued flying in the dream but the free feeling was gone...  Was he just a means of grounding, so that i do come back... (If it was a Astral Travel) he didn’t mention anything about flying in a dream suppose i should have asked and that i should stick to my dream journaling... keep starting it but the problem is sticking to it...LOL

Warm Blessing
Ishtar
Ishtar wrote:I know i’m straining your eyes... LOL but this is the last one, i just missed you guys and as usual now everything is bubbling out...LOL Hope i’m Forgiven... LOL
Hi Ishtar and welcome back!
Ishtar wrote:I know that I am straining your eyes"
Ishtar you have the fear of screwing up in a social reality. As long as you actually want to be here, we will figure something out :) . We want you to be here also :) . And for the most part "we all are" also worried about screwing up in a social reality :) that we want to be apart of.

Rhuto, Mystic Board's grandpa, finally told me that I should just go play and that he would sort things out. Now I am a "Moderator", just at play :) , "No worries!"

Welcome Ishtar to Mystic board and post what you post! All is well, if you want to be here! Things will get sorted out :) ! You are a good person and you are loved!

sunmystic

Ishtar

Thanks

Post by Ishtar » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:41 am

Hey Sunmystic,

Thank you!!

You know it is something i need to work at, i have placed myself (and have been placed)in a certain  mould... sometimes you lose who you really are... I am trying to claw myself out of mine... but old habits die hard...

Warm Blessings,
Ishtar
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny compared to what lies within us"

spiritalk

Re: Hey All

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:14 pm

Ishtar wrote:Hey Guys,  :smt006

Warm Blessing
Ishtar
Spirit guides can be a very controversial topic for discussion.  Everyone has their own take.  

Personally I like to stick to species in my guides.  They come to me, they talk to me, they protect and guide me.  I give them a lot to do.  LOL

But I do not dismiss that there is animal influences around us all.  Some people find it stronger than others.  But we all relate to animals in our own way.

Native Americans called the animal power a totem.  We could learn about, use and work with the traits of the animals we are drawn to in compatibility.  I think we may all have animal totems from which we draw our strength and character.

As a means of connecting to spirit guides, totems or other spirit entities, we use meditation.  It is important to have an alert consciousness to actually gain information from the connection.

The astral is the lowest form of uneducated spirit entities.  In meditation we can be alert and raise our consciousness beyond this low level to one with more to communicate to us of our higher nature.

God bless, J

sunmystic

Re: Thanks

Post by sunmystic » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Ishtar wrote:Hey Sunmystic,

Thank you!!

You know it is something i need to work at, i have placed myself (and have been placed)in a certain  mould... sometimes you lose who you really are... I am trying to claw myself out of mine... but old habits die hard...

Warm Blessings,
Ishtar
Ishtar :) explore clawing out here on this message board :) nobody minds and if they do Rhuto will sort things out. He loves us all!

love,

sunmystic

Ishtar

Hey

Post by Ishtar » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:39 pm

:smt006

Thanks  Sunmystic, i feel that i am making dents in that mould even if it’s little ones...

Spiritalk, as i have posted in one of the other posts, i think its’s just easier for a untrained mind to wander into the Astral Plane, whether it be by accident or deliberate... Reaching a higher plane takes more practice and more patients... and sometimes the things that happen are out of their own accord... I do know though that it is better to try and achieve a state of higher consciousness...

Warm Blessings
Ishtar

Ishtar

Hey Sunmystic

Post by Ishtar » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:11 am

Couldn’t PM so... i hope you don’t mind me using the post...??
Sun i just wanted to know if you are ok???

Ishtar

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:39 am

He is ok, but ha has chosen to take some time off from MB, and I wish him all good luck, in his surfing around the world :)

happyme

Post by happyme » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:32 am

All the best Sunmystic, come back soon.  :smt006

Ishtar

Black Panther Magic

Post by Ishtar » Thu May 13, 2010 1:44 pm

Hey Guys, :smt006

Hope all of you are well...???

Just wanted to find out if any of you have more insights or updates on the post, that you would like to share...
I really am interested in this topic and would appreciate all the info and help i can get.

Blessings

Ishtar

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Thu May 13, 2010 6:23 pm

Hi Ishtar...

I just came back to the board but very busy lol... however I will be sharing more insight soon... even planning on starting a blog on hubpages... you got my email.. keep checking in with me here and there and add me on facebook, too if you're there, k?! Same for all those who already know me...

Love and light!
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

Ishtar

Post by Ishtar » Fri May 14, 2010 9:28 am

Hey, :smt006

Nice to hear from you again...  
Please do share... LOL
Will do that, chat to you soon!

Blessings
Ishtar

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Fri May 14, 2010 4:35 pm

So weird... Last night I dreamed about talking to my spirit guide lynx...he was there, big majestic beautiful silver-grey animal, talking to me like a friend... as if he were human... I felt much love for him, hugged him like I'd hug my old rottie Belle... he was quite serious... but acting sorta strange, like there was need to disguise himself and it wasn't working... I think he tried to warn me of something, but it was more like he had to go into hiding not me...even tho I think he wanted me to keep everything low-key, too...
I just cant get it out of my head...  this was the first time I actually dreamed of a talking lynx that I remember... and he looked like a real lynx, but his lips moved like a human was talking
I dont remember his words tho... except: I do remember being startled and asking him... are u a lynx? And he was like "yea - what do I look like? LOL that I do remember LMAO!
He was just huge... like between a dog like a Rottweiler and the size of a small tiger... he just seemed very powerful in statue and had a rather wise face and penetrating eyes (as they do)...

Here is another interesting fact:

The word "Lynx"

The word lynx comes from the Greek word ‘to shine’. This may refer to the reflective cells that assist cats to see at night by re-using light that has already passed through the eye chamber by reflecting it back a second time. They are mainly terrestrial and nocturnal, although they may also hunt during the day if prey is scarce. Lynx are thought to hunt mainly by sight and hearing, relying on smell to a lesser extent. They usually stalk their prey to within a few bounds before pouncing, but they are also known to wait in ambush for hours. Adult females and kittens have been observed to hunt cooperatively. Their main prey in all areas of their range is the snowshoe hare.
Attachments
exp-lynx.jpg
exp-lynx.jpg (25.19 KiB) Viewed 2556 times
iberian-lynx-15831.jpg
iberian-lynx-15831.jpg (30.7 KiB) Viewed 2556 times
Petra

Ishtar

Post by Ishtar » Mon May 17, 2010 1:55 pm

That is one beautiful looking animal!! I love the eyes!  :smt007
That is so nice, I can’t remember that i have ever dreamt of speaking to the Black Panther... I once had a vision type of thingy of me changing into one though...

You said you felt like it was him that needed to hide, strange question i know, but do you think, they (Spirit Guides) have lives much like our own?

Blessing
Ishtar

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Mon May 17, 2010 9:01 pm

That is an interesting question... not exactly... after all they live in a spiritual realm and are much more evolved than we are... then again it could all be an assumption... what if they live in a different dimension or on a different realm where the veil has been lifted...
Petra

Return to “Psychic”