Help in developing ability

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

IStareAtGoats

Help in developing ability

Post by IStareAtGoats » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:38 am

Hey everyone :]

Ive wanted to develop my abilities for a while but was too worried about what other people thought of it. But recently my loving boyfriend helped me overcome that :]. I was just wondering if anyone had any tips or anything that might help me.

A little background on myself:
My mother is psychic, she knows when things are going to happen when she touches people or passes by something. She also has premonistic dreams.

I have been learning tarot for a few months, Ive only done one reading [for my boyfriend] he didnt understand it but I got alot out of it pertaining to me and my terrible relationship with his mother.

I really enjoy personology and seemed to take to it very well the first time I did it.

I say the same things as people at the same time or right before they were going to even if I dont know them very well. i didnt know if it meant anything but I thought it might.

Last thing I promise :]. Just wanted to say I practice druidry.

Thanks for reading all this :] and thanks for any help you can give me.

May the earth bless you with everything you desire :]
Last edited by IStareAtGoats on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:38 am, edited 3 times in total.

IStareAtGoats

Post by IStareAtGoats » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:47 am

Oh also, if anyone would like to take me on as their student that would be awesome.
Last edited by IStareAtGoats on Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:43 pm

Check out the Mystic Academy - Mediumship Development notes and see if there is something that resonates with you.  The key is meditation and opening to your own spirituality.
God bless, J

johnswifey86

Post by johnswifey86 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:50 am

Hi, IStareAtGoats,

Spiritalk is very right, meditation is a big key. I have been working on my psychic abilities for months now. It's taken awhile to be able to hone in on what I have now. I have read many books...and reading/researching is a really good thing. There are alot of books out there. So go to your local library and look around. I wasn't born w/ abilities going full fledged so if yours wasn't either it will take awhile and take alot of work. It's been atleast 5 months for me, and i've just started noticing changes. I am able to know what kind of a person someone is inside w/out having to speak w/ them, I can feel occasionally what others are feeling or what they are thinking, and have really come to feel that my psychic ability is clairsentience and a little bit of clairaudient (I feel more than I do anything else tho). Especially if it's someone i'm close to; such as my husband. I can also know who is calling or texing me before I look at my phone (which is small but I think it's something)and have also been able to meet and know my spirit guide. But definately meditate, start out w/ 10-15 mins a day (at least everyday) and later once you've done that for awhile do it for 30 mins a day. Really listen to your gut instinct, and don't try to hard. I was trying to hard and trying to force it and that made it worse. And if you have a psychic friend or someone you know has abilities, see if they will mentor you. You came to the right place w/ your questions becuz there's alot of people here who know alot. Spiritalk has given me alot of good advice, so keep coming back. And good luck, i'm sure you will be sucessful :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:44 pm

One thing is perfectly clear....it is personal responsibility in the whole development thing.  You have to take charge and work at it - no one else will do that for you.  There are no Short Cuts.  Start with meditation - then we can give you the exercises in your meditation that will help you cross over the bridge to spirit.
God bless, J

deepu.gundla

Hi

Post by deepu.gundla » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:03 am

Recently i saw website in that they have the information related to psychic readings check this site once.

http://psychic-medium-readings.co.uk/

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:26 pm

This web site is certainly not helpful in developing your own abilities.  It is merely cheap advertising for a psychic phone line.
God bless, J

Return to “Psychic”