Black Dots and smoke

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

happyme

Post by happyme » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:27 pm

Somebody had mentioned retina detachment earlier too. Thanks a lot for that, but everyone, just know that it doesn't have to be that extreme. Go to the eye doctor for assurance but especially go if your symptoms match up with those experiencing retina detachment.

happyme

Post by happyme » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:54 pm

spiritalk wrote:It is always wisest and best to eliminate all physical symptoms before assuming something of the spirit.  You did mention depression and it is inclined to cause some visuals as well.  Just be cautious in all psychic practices.

The other aspect is....I never sign on for pain.  I am a real sissy with regard to pain.  

So why would I allow spirit to disrupt my equalibrium with pain associated with psychic happenings?  See my point?  Elminate all pain through your psychic practices by a firm talk with any guiding forces and your own higher mind.  Do you sign on for pain?
No I didn't. Thanks again spiritalk. :)

happyme

Post by happyme » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:11 pm

mifan2013 wrote:I've had those too. my eye sight is gradually degrading. i think it's this:

http://www.allaboutvision.com/condition ... floats.htm
Quite frankly it seems pretty serious. I think we need to just go the eye doctor and make them check to ensure it is not retina detachment.

Return to “Psychic”